Windows 10: Adware virus keep coming back

Discus and support Adware virus keep coming back in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; So my computer just got an adware, because i installed hack for a video game ik im wrong and i regret it and it just keep opening my browser, then i... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Farhan Abdillah, Dec 24, 2019.

1. Adware virus keep coming back

So my computer just got an adware, because i installed hack for a video game ik im wrong and i regret it and it just keep opening my browser, then i run my antivirus, it worked, the virus gone, but idk why when i launched chrome, my antivirus avast detected an adware, ik its not a problem but its just rly annoying

:)

Farhan Abdillah, Dec 24, 2019

2. Adware Troubles

You can do it. Follow the steps here.

Remove Gen:Variant.Adware virus (Easy Removal Guide)

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Dec 24, 2019
  3. Jsssssssss, Dec 24, 2019
  4. Ferdz Amp Win User

Adware virus keep coming back

adware virus

Hi Jonathan,

Let's perform the following methods below to remove all traces and recover from a malware virus attack.

Method 1: Safe Mode

We highly suggest to perform all these tasks while in safe mode. To start your PC in safe mode, follow these steps:

• Press the Windows key to launch the Start menu.
    • Select Settings.
    • Select Update & security.
    • Select Recovery.
    • Under Advanced startup, select Restart now.
    • After your PC restarts to the Choose an option screen, select
      Troubleshoot > Advanced options > Startup Settings >
      Restart.
    • After your PC restarts, you'll see a list of options. Select 5 or F5 for
      Safe Mode with Networking.

Method 2: Delete Temporary Files and System Files

To delete temporary files, kindly follow these steps:

• Type in Disc cleanup and press Enter.
    • Under Files to delete, select the file types to get rid of. To get a description of the file type, select it.
    • Select OK.

To delete system files, kindly follow these steps:

• Type in Disc cleanup and press Enter.
    • In Disk cleanup, select Clean up system files.
    • Select the file types to get rid of. To get a description of the file type, select it.
    • Select OK.

Method 3: Download Malicious Software Removal Tool

This tool checks your computer for infection by specific, prevalent malicious software.

Kindly visit this link to:
    Download Malicious Software Removal Tool

Keep us updated and we will be glad to assist you further.

Ferdz Amp, Dec 24, 2019
Thema:

Adware virus keep coming back

1. Adware virus keep coming back - Similar Threads - Adware virus keep

2. Bing Redirect Virus Keeps Coming Back

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bing Redirect Virus Keeps Coming Back: So far, I have tried MalwareBytes, CCleaner, Bitdefender, Windows built-in AV, and Total AV. None of them seem to be able to find the source of the virus. I have already reinstalled Chrome. This Bing Redirect is affecting both Edge AND Chrome. It's been 29 years since I've...
  3. Bing Redirect Virus Keeps Coming Back

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bing Redirect Virus Keeps Coming Back: So far, I have tried MalwareBytes, CCleaner, Bitdefender, Windows built-in AV, and Total AV. None of them seem to be able to find the source of the virus. I have already reinstalled Chrome. This Bing Redirect is affecting both Edge AND Chrome. It's been 29 years since I've...
  4. viruses keep coming back, microsoft safety scanner

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    viruses keep coming back, microsoft safety scanner: viruses keep coming back, microsoft safety scanner. Sigh I LIKE what I was hearing from Microsoft Safety Scanner link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-safety-scanner/c94a39c4-3055-4423-8eac-fdfdd9098627, where somewhere in there Rob Koch has...
  5. viruses keep coming back, microsoft safety scanner

in Windows 10 Gaming
    viruses keep coming back, microsoft safety scanner: viruses keep coming back, microsoft safety scanner. Sigh I LIKE what I was hearing from Microsoft Safety Scanner link: https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/microsoft-safety-scanner/c94a39c4-3055-4423-8eac-fdfdd9098627, where somewhere in there Rob Koch has...
  6. viruses keep coming back, microsoft safety scanner

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. untsorce.cool popup virus keeps coming back

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    untsorce.cool popup virus keeps coming back: So recently Norton Security for google chrome keeps blocking the redirection to a site called untsorce.cool Now I already reset my pc once for this like 3 days ago and it came back, ive got my pc for only like 1 month so I really want this fixed, if the pc reset helped for...
  8. virus..adware..malware ???

virus..adware..malware ???: HELP...keep getting a pop up that says..."something went wrong with your extensions, you'll need to turn them on again"...ran antivirus program..malwarebyths...found nothing...
  9. Viruses (trojans) keeps coming back...

Viruses (trojans) keeps coming back...: Hummm, maybe they like my PC a bit too much? Lately I have some trojans that keeps on coming back, no matter how hard I delete them... How can I get rid of these pests? [img] 99069
  10. Adware redirect virus

Adware redirect virus: Morning, hi i'm new in tenforums i want to ask about adware and redirect viruses i have some problem with redirect virus and adware, i try everything to solve this. i have try hitman pro and other similar software, and adblock too, but it doesn't work. its always...