Windows 10: Adware:Win32/wajagen.A How do I get rid of it? Windows defender notifies me every 30 seconds

Discus and support Adware:Win32/wajagen.A How do I get rid of it? Windows defender notifies me every 30 seconds in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; Windows Defender notifies me every 30 secs saying that I have a virus. It gets rid of it when I tell it to take appropriate action. I have done a full... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by casper999, Oct 30, 2018.

1. casper999 Win User

Adware:Win32/wajagen.A How do I get rid of it? Windows defender notifies me every 30 seconds

Windows Defender notifies me every 30 secs saying that I have a virus. It gets rid of it when I tell it to take appropriate action. I have done a full scan, but it still persists every 30 secs.

Any suggestions please?

:)

casper999, Oct 30, 2018

2. Win32/poltecl Virus

Windows Defender detected the Win32/poltecl Virus. I keep removing it but every 30 seconds it keeps notifying me the threat has been found again. How do I delete this?

FrustratedWin32, Oct 30, 2018
  3. Adware Troubles

AdwCleaner removes it: AdwCleaner

You can do it. Follow the steps here.

remove-genvariant-adware-virus

If it is not listed in the Control Panel, or it can't be removed there, move on to step 2. You might be able to skip the step with HitmanPro. (30 day free trial if needed)

Bruce Hagen, Oct 30, 2018
  4. Adware:Win32/wajagen.A How do I get rid of it? Windows defender notifies me every 30 seconds

Windows Defender is out

I was working on a computer infested with adware, spyware, and whateverthehellware a while ago. The beta version of Windows Defender found a few things that AVG, Adaware, and Spybot missed.

Polaris573, Oct 30, 2018
  5. Have you got rid of it already?

WolfShelby0, Oct 30, 2018
  6. THL
    THL New Member
    No I have the same problem and still coudn't get rid of it... Tried many malware removal like bitdefender but none of them worked.

Thema:

Adware:Win32/wajagen.A How do I get rid of it? Windows defender notifies me every 30 seconds

1. Adware:Win32/wajagen.A How do I get rid of it? Windows defender notifies me every 30 seconds - Similar Threads - Adware Win32 wajagen

2. How to get rid of "Win32/CoinMiner.I" malware

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to get rid of "Win32/CoinMiner.I" malware: I've seen some posts with a similar problem, but the solutions seem to be specific to each person so here is my Windows Defender alert:Detected: Behavior:Win32/CoinMiner.IAffected Items: behavior: process: C:\Windows\System32\conhost.exe, pid:2776:120617923854497 process:...
  3. How to get rid of "Win32/CoinMiner.I" malware

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to get rid of "Win32/CoinMiner.I" malware: I've seen some posts with a similar problem, but the solutions seem to be specific to each person so here is my Windows Defender alert:Detected: Behavior:Win32/CoinMiner.IAffected Items: behavior: process: C:\Windows\System32\conhost.exe, pid:2776:120617923854497 process:...
  4. how do i get rid of windows defender ?

in Windows 10 Customization
    how do i get rid of windows defender ?: i am sick of this program deleting files on my games and stopping me from gaming. some reason even when i turn off this junk program it runs anyway. i do not want this on my pc...
  5. I can't get rid of adware on my Windows 10

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't get rid of adware on my Windows 10: Hello community,I'm having an adware on my pc, tried hitmanprogetting error, gridinsoftdeleted the infected files, malwarebytescouldnt found anything, adware tool by TLSA/TSA something like thatfound some infected.I didn't face any pop-ups after deleting the infected files....
  6. how do I get rid of Win32/SpeedingUpMyPC

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    how do I get rid of Win32/SpeedingUpMyPC: Defender tells me I have Win32/SpeedingUpMyPC on my computer. How di I get rid of it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/how-do-i-get-rid-of-win32speedingupmypc/1b2ed31e-a00f-4d0d-9ed5-61f8a37b806a
  7. Windows Defender picks up Win32/deplock but cannot get rid of it?

Windows Defender picks up Win32/deplock but cannot get rid of it?: Dear All, I wonder whether you've come across this one: I run Windows 20175 and I use MalwareBytes as main protection software. Yesterday I decided to also enable Windows Defender to fully scan the system. Windows Defender found two trojans: One (which I can't remember its...
  8. plugged in shows on screen every 3 seconds. how do i get rid of it.

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    plugged in shows on screen every 3 seconds. how do i get rid of it.: see above https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/plugged-in-shows-on-screen-every-3-seconds-how-do/c5e22753-3e01-4c79-81f2-f99015eb0bf4
  9. how to i get rid of windows defender

how to i get rid of windows defender: how to i get rid of windows defender https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/how-to-i-get-rid-of-windows-defender/faa3e38a-b3cf-4184-9d97-5e9d851b9256"
  10. How do I get rid of these Bugger Viruses and Adwares

How do I get rid of these Bugger Viruses and Adwares: Hi guys. It started with a .exe download I ran on my windows 10 which was totally new,But not anymore. I had to pull up my sleeves :P and get rid of the viruses when I got stuck. But anyways my system afterwards has these adwares and occasional messing up of my firefox...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. norton Wajagen

2. wajagen.a