Windows 10: Ae-5 z906 issues

Discus and support Ae-5 z906 issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Im confused to what is going on. I recently purchased the AE-5 replacing my x-fi fatality gamer ive used for years. I have used this card with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Urbwolf, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Urbwolf Win User

Ae-5 z906 issues

Im confused to what is going on. I recently purchased the AE-5 replacing my x-fi fatality gamer ive used for years. I have used this card with my z-5500 for about a week using analog. My z-5500 being so many years old had the buzz from the console so i purchased the Z-906. When im using analog 5.1 I get this weird distortion from the front speakers.. It works fine using optical. I thought maybe the speakers but they work fine connected to my onboard audio with no distortion so it has to be something to do with soundcard.. Why didnt i get it with the z5500's and i do with the z906.. I included a video. this is what it sounds like analog mode.. Does anyone have a fix for this.. Would love to use 5.1

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14XZ...ew?usp=sharing

:)

Urbwolf, Mar 17, 2020
  2. dvojinov Win User

Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5 does it support EAX & alchemy

not for me ..dont like this card

• Can the Sound BlasterX AE-5 support Dolby and DTS encoding for optical out?
      No; the Sound BlasterX AE-5 does not have Dolby and DTS encoding for optical out.

dvojinov, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 17, 2020
  4. dvojinov Win User

Ae-5 z906 issues

Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5 does it support EAX & alchemy

You can connect analog with Z906 only optical or TOS lack of 5.1 upmix as there is no encoder available.

dvojinov, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

Ae-5 z906 issues

1. Ae-5 z906 issues - Similar Threads - z906 issues

2. Issue with display I think

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Issue with display I think: Everytime I move my mouse in a game the edges sharpen or glitch out, I dont know what the problem is or if it is visible with video:IMG 6467 youtube.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-display-i-think/4b943c02-ec51-4633-b704-eb45e7da4498
  3. Issue with display I think

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Issue with display I think: Everytime I move my mouse in a game the edges sharpen or glitch out, I dont know what the problem is or if it is visible with video:IMG 6467 youtube.com https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/issue-with-display-i-think/4b943c02-ec51-4633-b704-eb45e7da4498
  4. Windows 11 Causing Major Audio Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 Causing Major Audio Issues: I am currently running Windows 11 on my HP laptop. However, ever since I installed Windows 11 automatically, when I try to shut down and update my PC, I have experienced significant audio issues. I have never encountered this problem with Windows 10, which I used for years...
  5. Windows 11 Causing Major Audio Issues

Windows 11 Causing Major Audio Issues: I am currently running Windows 11 on my HP laptop. However, ever since I installed Windows 11 automatically, when I try to shut down and update my PC, I have experienced significant audio issues. I have never encountered this problem with Windows 10, which I used for years...
  6. Logitech 5.1 surround Z906 recognized as stereo speakers in windows and PC games...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Logitech 5.1 surround Z906 recognized as stereo speakers in windows and PC games...: Windows 11 up to date. Motherboard is asus x570 e gaming. All drivers up to date. Logitech 5.1 surround Z906. Factory reset. 3 direct audio cables to the motherboard. 100% correctly placed. It is not the original direct audio cable, but a replacement from amazon...
  7. Logitech 5.1 surround Z906 recognized as stereo speakers in windows and PC games...

Logitech 5.1 surround Z906 recognized as stereo speakers in windows and PC games...: Windows 11 up to date. Motherboard is asus x570 e gaming. All drivers up to date. Logitech 5.1 surround Z906. Factory reset. 3 direct audio cables to the motherboard. 100% correctly placed. It is not the original direct audio cable, but a replacement from amazon...
  8. Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers System

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers System: Hi. I bought a Logitech Z906 5.1 Surround Sound Speakers System. But 5.1 sound doesn't work for me. Only the front left and right speakers work. All the latest Windows updates are installed, the drivers are updated. How to fix it?...
  9. Logitech Z906 5.1 NOT working on Windows 10 (MSI B450 mobo)

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Logitech Z906 5.1 NOT working on Windows 10 (MSI B450 mobo): [ATTACH] Hello there! So, I bought the Logitech Z906 5.1 speakers the other day, I've plugged everything correctly (3 jacks 3.5) to my PC motherboard MSI B450 and technically should support up to 7.1. I also updated all drivers (even uninstalled and reinstalled), but...
  10. Logitech z906 decode problem.

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Logitech z906 decode problem.: I am using Logitech Z906 speakers with my computer sound card "sound blaster z" and I use optical connection however after short playing any audio the decode led turn off and sound as well turn off !! to turn it on again I have to open sound blaster control panel software and...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. creative ae-5 plus with logitech z906