Windows 10: Ae-5 z906 issues

Discus and support Ae-5 z906 issues in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Im confused to what is going on. I recently purchased the AE-5 replacing my x-fi fatality gamer ive used for years. I have used this card with my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Urbwolf, Mar 17, 2020.

1. Urbwolf Win User

Ae-5 z906 issues

Im confused to what is going on. I recently purchased the AE-5 replacing my x-fi fatality gamer ive used for years. I have used this card with my z-5500 for about a week using analog. My z-5500 being so many years old had the buzz from the console so i purchased the Z-906. When im using analog 5.1 I get this weird distortion from the front speakers.. It works fine using optical. I thought maybe the speakers but they work fine connected to my onboard audio with no distortion so it has to be something to do with soundcard.. Why didnt i get it with the z5500's and i do with the z906.. I included a video. this is what it sounds like analog mode.. Does anyone have a fix for this.. Would love to use 5.1

https://drive.google.com/file/d/14XZ...ew?usp=sharing

:)

Urbwolf, Mar 17, 2020
  2. dvojinov Win User

Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5 does it support EAX & alchemy

not for me ..dont like this card

• Can the Sound BlasterX AE-5 support Dolby and DTS encoding for optical out?
      No; the Sound BlasterX AE-5 does not have Dolby and DTS encoding for optical out.

dvojinov, Mar 17, 2020
  3. Johan45 Win User
    AMD FX OC'ers Club

That's what the auto setting will do since you're over the 1333 mark it jumps to the next step which isn't listed or officially supported I assume by that ram.

At this point though I would suggest dropping the multi one step or .5 so that we can get something stable and possibly take the heat issue out of the picture for now.

Johan45, Mar 17, 2020
  4. dvojinov Win User

Ae-5 z906 issues

Creative Sound BlasterX AE-5 does it support EAX & alchemy

You can connect analog with Z906 only optical or TOS lack of 5.1 upmix as there is no encoder available.

dvojinov, Mar 17, 2020
Thema:

Ae-5 z906 issues

1. Ae-5 z906 issues - Similar Threads - z906 issues

2. HP Pavillion 15 Power/battery issue

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    HP Pavillion 15 Power/battery issue: I have an HP Pavillion 15 Just recently I have been having trouble with my power/battery. I can charge up my laptop using the power cord when it its powered off, but when I turn on my laptop and attach the cord it will not charge while using. Is there a setting that I may...
  3. Text box issues

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Text box issues: I’m having problems typing my password in the text box for Wifi connection, It won’t let me type in the password , I’ve moved the cursor and clicked it in the text box both left and right and still nothing . Thanks...
  4. Issues with Office 365 / Outlook / Syncing... with Lap-top

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Issues with Office 365 / Outlook / Syncing... with Lap-top: ISSUES · 1003-2000-3836-6A41 · *** Email address is removed for privacy *** can we make sure this is the only email I use to connect, as I use to have*** Email address is removed for privacy *** · Only want 1 sign in to my Micro-acct. Ho do I? ·...
  5. Was this issue ever resolved? Windows keeps lowering my microphone volume. I already...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Was this issue ever resolved? Windows keeps lowering my microphone volume. I already...: submitted by /u/-SUBW00FER- [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fxae4o/was_this_issue_ever_resolved_windows_keeps/
  6. new windows update causing usb camera issues

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    new windows update causing usb camera issues: hey all any help would be greatly appreciated. I updated with the new windows update 1909 for x64 based and now the comp will not recognize my camera. GENESYS LOGIC USB 2.0 UVC PA CAMERA. I tried everything from updating drivers, uninstalling, searching for new software,...
  7. Computer Screen Issue

in Windows 10 Customization
    Computer Screen Issue: So I just got on my computer today. Now, unlike before it has weird black borders on the sides of the screen. It wasn't like this before, I've talked to a computer about the issue and I've looked up some YouTube videos to fix it, but they haven't worked. Everything I open and...
  8. Forza Horizon 4 issues.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Forza Horizon 4 issues.: I bought Forza the other day, just managed to install it yesterday but I'm having issues with opening the game. As seen here https://i.gyazo.com/9976b1d1862636c759f5e03ac6358608.png the game won't open. I bought it on the Microsoft Store and opened it from there, yet this...
  9. Can someone tell me what's this? My taskbar is locked, two rows just to see the issue.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can someone tell me what's this? My taskbar is locked, two rows just to see the issue.: [IMG] submitted by /u/uranioh [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fx6a8g/can_someone_tell_me_whats_this_my_taskbar_is/
  10. Facing issues with conexant audio driver and Keyboard driver

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Facing issues with conexant audio driver and Keyboard driver: Hi, i am facing problem with the conexant audio driver and keyboard driver in my device System : Lenovo ideapad 100-15ibd The sound automatically gets reduced to Zero and the shortcut keyctrl +c is not working.I have updated them to the latest version provided by the...