Windows 10: Aero Glass Theme

Discus and support Aero Glass Theme in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Will Microsoft ever add the aero glass theme back? I'm using windows 10 and I'm totally missing it. Even if Microsoft prefers the new metro theme, it... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by SwanTayza Aung, Dec 19, 2020.

1. Aero Glass Theme

Will Microsoft ever add the aero glass theme back? I'm using windows 10 and I'm totally missing it. Even if Microsoft prefers the new metro theme, it should still add the glass appearance as an option in the personalization window. Not saying that windows 10 is bad. It is an awesome OS, but the look is somewhat unappealing. The new "fluent design" is a nice touch of transparency to the originally flat look. But why not, give us a beautiful revamped glass look? I know windows 10 is supposed to be a hybrid OS so it needs to make a less resource-consuming theme for the tablet users. I agree with that. However, they should also listen to the people who are asking for the aero theme. SO, PLEASE, ADD BACK THE NICE GLASSY LOOK TO THE TASK BAR, START MENU AND THE TITLE BARS. ADDING IT AS AN ALTERNATIVE TO THE METRO THEME IS ALSO ACCEPTABLE!

:)

SwanTayza Aung, Dec 19, 2020
  2. Toninho Win User

Aero Glass

Is it so hard to add Aero Glass on title bars? Let the user select if he want or not (Control Panel > Personalization > Aero Glass > ON/OFF)

Toninho, Dec 19, 2020
  3. aero glass

will you ad aero glass to windows 10

windowsfan75, Dec 19, 2020
  4. MaxY. Win User

Aero Glass Theme

Everyone want aero glass back microsoft

My rant.

We all want aero glass back in windows 10 Microsoft, it was very pleasing to the eye (in windows 7), and sure you can keep your flat look as present is, but get back the option to enable the aero glass effect to process bar and start menu and windows, maybe
    even modify the aero glass a little, make it more modern! The new black and white theme is not harmonic, black and white is not good for me. I'd even appreciate if you added a fully white theme, because it looks better....and we are a bunch of people who don't
    want 3rd party programs to modify our pc (attempting to replicate aero glass.)

Now to the deductive sound argument.

1. If Microsoft really want to please customers, then meet the desired expectations.

2. Microsoft unfortunately don't meet the desired expectations.

3. Therefore Microsoft don't want to please their customers.

So long you'll hold the Aero Glass from windows 10, we're not at all pleased.

Thank you

Your customer, Max.

MaxY., Dec 19, 2020
Thema:

Aero Glass Theme

1. Aero Glass Theme - Similar Threads - Aero Glass Theme

2. Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme: It’s clear to me that windows 11 theme is awful. Please can you bring back Aero Glass theme. It’s been reported that they got rid of Aero due to mobile but as Microsoft are no longer in that realm and they have shown they are incompetent when it comes to the latest U.I., why...
  3. Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme: It’s clear to me that windows 11 theme is awful. Please can you bring back Aero Glass theme. It’s been reported that they got rid of Aero due to mobile but as Microsoft are no longer in that realm and they have shown they are incompetent when it comes to the latest U.I., why...
  4. Bring back Aero Glass!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bring back Aero Glass!: Microsoft needs to stop restricting people from fully customizing Windows. A first step toward this is to bring back Aero Glass. Some people don't like the new flat UI and want the look of Windows 7 with the security of Windows 10. Yes, there are programs to bring back this...
  5. Bring back Aero Glass!

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Bring back Aero Glass!: Microsoft needs to stop restricting people from fully customizing Windows. A first step toward this is to bring back Aero Glass. Some people don't like the new flat UI and want the look of Windows 7 with the security of Windows 10. Yes, there are programs to bring back this...
  6. Bring back Aero Glass!

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Any Way to Get an Aero Glass theme on the Latest Windows 10?

Any Way to Get an Aero Glass theme on the Latest Windows 10?: I know that Winaero has a glass lite option but it doesn't really work well nor do I like it. I have Classic Shell, OldNewExplorer and I have the dark theme so whenever I enable it, it doesn't even work and resets everything to light theme. Aero Glass is for Windows 8 only...
  8. aero glass

aero glass: will you ad aero glass to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aero-glass/d4be400a-6765-4b90-b8a1-a59d6f45a7d5
  9. Achieved in-folder background customizable,aero glass,3rd party themes

Achieved in-folder background customizable,aero glass,3rd party themes: without modifying a single system file, sfc and dism all intact- full in-folder background customizable, with full aero glass and 3rd party themes support. [img] On windows 1709 rs3 102903
  10. Very little Aero Glass?

in Windows 10 Support
    Very little Aero Glass?: While it seems that while Aero Glass is back as promised, it hardly appears anywhere compared to Vista/7. None of the "Modern UI" style apps in Windows 10 have any hint of it, which I kind of expected, but it's also been taken out of title bars and window borders for...