Windows 10: aero glass

Discus and support aero glass in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; will you ad aero glass to windows 10 https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/aero-glass/d4be400a-6765-4b90-b8a1-a59d6f45a7d5 Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by windowsfan75, Jun 10, 2019.

1. aero glass

will you ad aero glass to windows 10

:)

windowsfan75, Jun 10, 2019
  2. Toninho Win User

Aero Glass

Is it so hard to add Aero Glass on title bars? Let the user select if he want or not (Control Panel > Personalization > Aero Glass > ON/OFF)

Toninho, Jun 10, 2019
  3. Aero Glass

Windows 10 previews already brought back the aero ability. But you won't see it in many places, because the edges of windows where the clear glass would show are gone (there's no borders anymore, so there's nothing to even look like the glass in the first
    place).

Shawn 'Cmdr' Keene [MVP], Jun 10, 2019
  4. aero glass

Aero Glass

Just to expound on Shawns reply.

Some elements of Aero Glass have been introduced.

ie.

- Frosted Glass on the Start and Taskbar

- Microsoft Officials did say they are working on other areas, no guarantees.

- Because there is no window padding, the frame of the window with exception of the title bar, there would be no glass effect to be applied.

Third party solutions might offer further improvements, so stay turned for those.

Andre Da Costa, Jun 10, 2019
Thema:

aero glass

1. aero glass - Similar Threads - aero glass

2. Can you guys put on a option for windows 10 and 11 where you can turn on aero glass in...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can you guys put on a option for windows 10 and 11 where you can turn on aero glass in...: I’m asking this because I’m pretty sure most of us miss windows 7 like it’s themes such a aero glass. Especially that the option to downgrade to windows 7 is gone since it ending support. And especially Windows 8.1 had a similar thing to aero glass. Basically in y’all’s next...
  3. Can you guys put on a option for windows 10 and 11 where you can turn on aero glass in...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can you guys put on a option for windows 10 and 11 where you can turn on aero glass in...: I’m asking this because I’m pretty sure most of us miss windows 7 like it’s themes such a aero glass. Especially that the option to downgrade to windows 7 is gone since it ending support. And especially Windows 8.1 had a similar thing to aero glass. Basically in y’all’s next...
  4. Can you guys put on a option for windows 10 and 11 where you can turn on aero glass in...

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme: It’s clear to me that windows 11 theme is awful. Please can you bring back Aero Glass theme. It’s been reported that they got rid of Aero due to mobile but as Microsoft are no longer in that realm and they have shown they are incompetent when it comes to the latest U.I., why...
  6. Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme

Time for Microsoft to bring back Aero Glass theme: It’s clear to me that windows 11 theme is awful. Please can you bring back Aero Glass theme. It’s been reported that they got rid of Aero due to mobile but as Microsoft are no longer in that realm and they have shown they are incompetent when it comes to the latest U.I., why...
  7. Microsoft needs to bring back Aero Glass. Who agrees/disagrees and why?

Microsoft needs to bring back Aero Glass. Who agrees/disagrees and why?: Microsoft needs to stop restricting people from fully customizing Windows. A first step toward this would be to bring back Aero Glass. Some people don't like the new flat UI and want the look of Windows 7 with the security of Windows 10. Yes, there are programs to bring back...
  8. Bring back Aero Glass!

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Bring back Aero Glass!: Microsoft needs to stop restricting people from fully customizing Windows. A first step toward this is to bring back Aero Glass. Some people don't like the new flat UI and want the look of Windows 7 with the security of Windows 10. Yes, there are programs to bring back this...
  9. Bring back Aero Glass!

Bring back Aero Glass!: Microsoft needs to stop restricting people from fully customizing Windows. A first step toward this is to bring back Aero Glass. Some people don't like the new flat UI and want the look of Windows 7 with the security of Windows 10. Yes, there are programs to bring back this...
  10. Bring back Aero Glass!