Windows 10: Aero in 10?

Discus and support Aero in 10? in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; I know this topic has been widely discussed among fellow windows 10 users, but ever since windows 10 came out in 2015, people have wanted 1 thing: aero... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by AidanCrosson, Mar 25, 2021.

1. Aero in 10?

I know this topic has been widely discussed among fellow windows 10 users, but ever since windows 10 came out in 2015, people have wanted 1 thing: aero glass. And ever since the 2004 update, microsoft has removed even the use of a third party program. What happened? In windows vista and 7, if you didn't want aero, all you had to do was turn it off, easy peasy, what happened to that? I'm not talking about "transparency" I'm talking about full fledged border transparency, not just start menu and taskbar transparency. I'm currently on windows 7, and would happily upgrade to 10 if microsoft added just this 1 thing.. please.. for the love of god.

:)

AidanCrosson, Mar 25, 2021
  2. ArnoldasB Win User

Aero

When I launched a program new window opened and it was suggesting to disable aero to get better performance, so i disabled aero. But now i want to turn on aero again but i can't or don't know how to do it. Is it posible to tur on back again? Help

ArnoldasB, Mar 25, 2021
  3. Screensaver Aero Glass not in 10

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query on Microsoft community.

Please be informed that the Aero feature for screensaver is not available in windows 10 as of now you can provide the feedback on this.

I suggest you to leave a Feedback in the feedback app. You may simply search for “Windows Feedback” from the search box, or give your feedbacks on
    Aero Glass.

Hope this information helps you. Kindly post back with the updated issue for further assistance.

Thank you.

Rajeshwari_Patil, Mar 25, 2021
  4. EemiTan Win User

Aero in 10?

Windows "aero-peek" reqularly only presents blank program icon

Hi!

1. This happens with UWP programs and with "normal" ones. For example this happens with Spotify downloaded from Windows store and with Office products like Word and Excel which are not UWP programs.

2. This issue has been present for several months now.

3. Yes I have F-secure Safe installed and running

Aero peek is already enabled from visual settings, as mentioned on my first post, aero peek does work but regularly it just stops working.

I have already the latest display drivers installed. Also as I have been facing this issue for months now, I have updated my display drivers several times during this with no effect.

You can barely see it in the picture, but below the "blank" program icon you can see spotify controls that are part of the Spotify aero peek. So the aero peek is there but the blank program icon prints on top of it.

EemiTan, Mar 25, 2021
Thema:

Aero in 10?

1. Aero in 10? - Similar Threads - Aero

2. My question is about Aero Peek. How do I make it work after a fresh [Windows 7} install and...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My question is about Aero Peek. How do I make it work after a fresh [Windows 7} install and...: Aero Peek changes at times between working and not working for reasons I usually do not know {in fact never know.}. I recently reformatted my Desktop pc 3 times. {Running Windows 7 and not going to update to 10 or 11.} The last reformat was because Aero Peek was not working....
  3. My question is about Aero Peek. How do I make it work after a fresh [Windows 7} install and...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My question is about Aero Peek. How do I make it work after a fresh [Windows 7} install and...: Aero Peek changes at times between working and not working for reasons I usually do not know {in fact never know.}. I recently reformatted my Desktop pc 3 times. {Running Windows 7 and not going to update to 10 or 11.} The last reformat was because Aero Peek was not working....
  4. My PC is currently running Windows 7 Home Premium but Aero effects dosent support.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC is currently running Windows 7 Home Premium but Aero effects dosent support.: Last Time I Installed Windows Vista on my a laptop that called a Toshiba Satellite A105-S2236 laptop it actaully worked with Aero effects but When I Installed Windows 7 and No Aero effects I tried installing Graphic drivers and Updating Drivers but still no Aero effects, My...
  5. My PC is currently running Windows 7 Home Premium but Aero effects dosent support.

My PC is currently running Windows 7 Home Premium but Aero effects dosent support.: Last Time I Installed Windows Vista on my a laptop that called a Toshiba Satellite A105-S2236 laptop it actaully worked with Aero effects but When I Installed Windows 7 and No Aero effects I tried installing Graphic drivers and Updating Drivers but still no Aero effects, My...
  6. Aero theme support in windows 11

Aero theme support in windows 11: Hello , My current pc does not support installing windows 7 ,it came with win 11 pre-installed . i don't like windows 11 pre-installed themes ,is there any way to install windows 7 aero theme in windows 11 ? i really miss windows 7 ui ,windows 7 ui was best for me or if there...
  7. Aero theme support in windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Aero theme support in windows 11: Hello , My current pc does not support installing windows 7 ,it came with win 11 pre-installed . i don't like windows 11 pre-installed themes ,is there any way to install windows 7 aero theme in windows 11 ? i really miss windows 7 ui ,windows 7 ui was best for me or if there...
  8. Драйверы зеркалирования не поддерживают эффекты Aero на Windows 7 Максинальная

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Драйверы зеркалирования не поддерживают эффекты Aero на Windows 7 Максинальная: Драйверы зеркалирования не поддерживают эффекты Aero на Windows 7 Максинальная https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D0%B4%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%8B/b2b73793-5bcb-49d8-a512-19872fc5d783
  9. Драйверы зеркалирования не поддерживают эффекты Aero на Windows 7 Максинальная

Драйверы зеркалирования не поддерживают эффекты Aero на Windows 7 Максинальная: Драйверы зеркалирования не поддерживают эффекты Aero на Windows 7 Максинальная https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/%D0%B4%D1%80%D0%B0%D0%B9%D0%B2%D0%B5%D1%80%D1%8B/b2b73793-5bcb-49d8-a512-19872fc5d783
  10. Can you guys put on a option for windows 10 and 11 where you can turn on aero glass in...

Can you guys put on a option for windows 10 and 11 where you can turn on aero glass in...: I’m asking this because I’m pretty sure most of us miss windows 7 like it’s themes such a aero glass. Especially that the option to downgrade to windows 7 is gone since it ending support. And especially Windows 8.1 had a similar thing to aero glass. Basically in y’all’s next...