Windows 10: Aeroglass Incompatibility Issue with Windows 10 Error Message

Discus and support Aeroglass Incompatibility Issue with Windows 10 Error Message in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; My laptop is windows 10. I previously used windows 7 for a long time. I asked if there was a way to make windows 10 look like windows 7 and i was told... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by paulyjustin, Feb 21, 2017.

1. Aeroglass Incompatibility Issue with Windows 10 Error Message

My laptop is windows 10. I previously used windows 7 for a long time. I asked if there was a way to make windows 10 look like windows 7 and i was told to download aeroglass. It looks very nice but the thing i downloaded was aero glass for windows 8.1.

I get this error message everytime i start up laptop.

aero glass for win8.1 + incompatibility issue.... aero glass does not know how to hook your version of dwm.

you should download appopiate symbowls package for your os from microsft and click retry

Then a bit later on, i always get this message as well

this is free version of aero glass for win 8.1 . your machine code is XXXX. Do you want to copy it into the clipboard?

How do i fix this issue? Do i have to download aeroglass windows 10? If so, does anyone have the link for it? Last time someone posted the link for windows 8 and i used it and liked how it looked. But then i started getting this error message that first one.

:)

paulyjustin, Feb 21, 2017
  2. 70f9 Win User

Aeroglass theme for windows 10

I am wondering if Aeroglass will be available for windows 10. It is a shame that Microsoft have removed this feature from windows 10. is there any hope in the future that this feature will return to windows 10?.

Can anyone shed some light onto why this feature of the windows desktop theme may have been excluded from windows 10?.

Is there a way I can apply an older version of Aeroglass to windows 10 legitimately?.

3. Recent update fails

Problem solved. It was Aeroglass. After uninstalling it, Windows would allow me to sign in again.

peppermind, Feb 21, 2017
  4. spunk Win User

Aeroglass Incompatibility Issue with Windows 10 Error Message

spunk, Feb 22, 2017
  5. i do like aeroglass. I took a look at that link you gave me i dont find the instructions there.

I downloaded the classic shell. But i noticed this was the one i downloaded last time as it shows classic shell 1 etc... So how do i fix this?

paulyjustin, Feb 22, 2017
  6. I just clicked next etc. Seems like there is nothing that was done and seems the same?

paulyjustin, Apr 5, 2018
Thema:

Aeroglass Incompatibility Issue with Windows 10 Error Message

1. Aeroglass Incompatibility Issue with Windows 10 Error Message - Similar Threads - Aeroglass Incompatibility Issue

2. Incompatible Driver Issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Incompatible Driver Issues: I can't turn on memory integrity because of driver incompatibilities. So, what should I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incompatible-driver-issues/1fad5355-cbc2-4f06-a3bf-2ca1d8d0c5c4
  3. Incompatible Driver Issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Incompatible Driver Issues: I can't turn on memory integrity because of driver incompatibilities. So, what should I do now? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/incompatible-driver-issues/1fad5355-cbc2-4f06-a3bf-2ca1d8d0c5c4
  4. Windows 10 Error Message

Windows 10 Error Message: I am getting an error message at shutdown about a file named AcSTBhme.exe not starting properly. In a previous thread the answer was to delete Arcsoft Scan'n'Stitch. I've tried to delete the program through Settings, Apps and Uninstall but I get an error message entitled...
  5. Aeroglass now available for build 1909

Aeroglass now available for build 1909: Aero Glass for Win8+ Windows 10 v1703 - v1909 Current version: 1.5.13 146936
  6. Incompatible with Windows 10

in Windows 10 Customization
    Incompatible with Windows 10: I'm trying to open an app (PicturePackage) but it is not compatible w/Windows 10. It is compatible with Windows XP & 2000. What can I do to recover the photos on this CD?...
  7. Issue with WLM..... error message

in Browsers and Email
    Issue with WLM..... error message: I was messing around with my Intel Compute Win 10 Stick so much so I had to do a Reset and keep Nothing. All is fine except WLM. I tried to reinstall WLM using my WE 2012 Offline Installer which worked for me many times since MS stop supporting WLM. But this time, something...
  8. Is 40Gb normal for AeroGlass?

Is 40Gb normal for AeroGlass?: Just a quick question about installing the Anniversary Update. My C drive is 120Gb in which 110Gb was used. The install prep said I need to have at least 20Gb free so I looked to move data temporarily to free up space. I noticed AeroGlass 10240 folder was nearly 40Gb...
  9. Aeroglass Incompatibility Issue with Windows 10 Error Message

Aeroglass Incompatibility Issue with Windows 10 Error Message: I posted this in general but not sure if it belong there or here. So im posting it here because my previous thread about this was posted here. How to change Windows 10 Borders Like Windows 7? - Windows 10 Forums My laptop is windows 10. I previously used...
  10. AeroGlass 8.1+ v1.4 released, Windows 10 support.

AeroGlass 8.1+ v1.4 released, Windows 10 support.: Aero Glass for Windows 8.x+ Change Log Now you can use it without the debug nag window. EDIT: Installer refuses to load under 32-0bit systems, the MAN files which appear to be archives provide a version of Aerohost.exe which is incompatible and cannot run. I'm going...