Windows 10: Aerosnap but with gaps?

Discus and support Aerosnap but with gaps? in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; submitted by /u/n4hte [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/f8gjzh/aerosnap_but_with_gaps/ Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/n4hte, Feb 23, 2020.

1. /u/n4hte Win User

Aerosnap but with gaps?

/u/n4hte, Feb 23, 2020

2. How to change the gap between files?

Anyone knows how to change the gap between the files?

I used Windows XP before, and the gap between files was suitable, but now I use Windows 10 and the gap is so far between files.

I attached an image to make it more understandable.

Please anyone help me, because it is related to my work and this gap makes my work slower.

Thanks before.

PS. In this image, the gap was good/proper when I changed the View to "Lists", but somehow it turns back to this "too much gap".

And also, I was using FreeHand to open those files.

Aerosnap but with gaps? 0a5e5900-57a8-4b78-832f-620f55cd5430.jpg

**Post moved by the moderator to the appropriate forum category.**

garypedroza, Feb 23, 2020
  3. Gap between heatsink & GPU

no matter a thermal pad or not if you have a gap its gonna have shitty heat transfer, my suggestion is working on a preassure mod of some sort to makre your gap go bye bye. copper shims are the best for gaps thermal pads will not do anything but make it worse. think of it like this. vrms use thermal pads but when all vrms arent getting proper contact they over heat, and compared to a cpu vrms dont get nearly as hot as fast. what do we do when our vrms arent getting contact?? add a backplate or some washers on the screws. thats my suggestion. maybe take pics if im getting you wrong.

overclocking101, Feb 23, 2020
  4. Aerosnap but with gaps?

How to change the gap between files?

Hi Gary,

File Explorer is the part of your Windows 10 device where you can find your files easier and more organized. Based on the screenshot that you’ve sent us, looks like it does not match a Windows 10 File Explorer (see image below as reference to what
    a File Explorer on Windows 10 should appear). To provide you with steps in resolving the concern, please provide us the following information:

• How are you accessing the files on your PC?
    • Have you tried to make adjustments on the view on your files and still getting the same issue with gap?

Regards.

Aerosnap but with gaps? baef0e7d-31f7-4687-8306-8c1e62c9c89e.png

Arthur Rui, Feb 23, 2020
Thema:

Aerosnap but with gaps?

1. Aerosnap but with gaps? - Similar Threads - Aerosnap gaps

2. How do I remove the gap or spacing infront of anything in List mode?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How do I remove the gap or spacing infront of anything in List mode?: I'm new to Windows 11. Since the update in my Windows, everytime i go into List Mode/View there's always this gap/space infront of any file or folder. I was just wondering how to remove said gap/space....
  3. How do I remove the gap or spacing infront of anything in List mode?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How do I remove the gap or spacing infront of anything in List mode?: I'm new to Windows 11. Since the update in my Windows, everytime i go into List Mode/View there's always this gap/space infront of any file or folder. I was just wondering how to remove said gap/space....
  4. gap in taskbar on 175% scale

in Windows 10 Gaming
    gap in taskbar on 175% scale: Hi peeps,I recently switched my display scaling to 175% i use a surface pro 7+ with the default scaling of 200% and ive begun to notice a gap at the end of my taskbar, right where the show desktop button is. please note that i use windows insider, my current version is 22H2...
  5. gap in taskbar on 175% scale

gap in taskbar on 175% scale: Hi peeps,I recently switched my display scaling to 175% i use a surface pro 7+ with the default scaling of 200% and ive begun to notice a gap at the end of my taskbar, right where the show desktop button is. please note that i use windows insider, my current version is 22H2...
  6. There is a gap between my taskbar and the bottom left of my screen. Has anyone else...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    There is a gap between my taskbar and the bottom left of my screen. Has anyone else...: Just got a Dell XPS 15 9520 and noticed that the taskbar has a small gap between itself and the left of the screen see pictures. On the desktop it looks to be slanted but I think that's just because part of the background is black and so it blends, because with a white...
  7. There is a gap between my taskbar and the bottom left of my screen. Has anyone else...

There is a gap between my taskbar and the bottom left of my screen. Has anyone else...: Just got a Dell XPS 15 9520 and noticed that the taskbar has a small gap between itself and the left of the screen see pictures. On the desktop it looks to be slanted but I think that's just because part of the background is black and so it blends, because with a white...
  8. There is a gap between my taskbar and the bottom left of my screen. Has anyone else...

in Windows 10 Gaming
  9. There is a gap between my taskbar and the bottom left of my screen. Has anyone else...

10. Why there is a gap below my task bar about 1 px that shows the top of my screen and...

Why there is a gap below my task bar about 1 px that shows the top of my screen and...: Hello, for no reason there is gap below my task bar that shows my top of my screen like if I move my mouse cursor at the top of my screen I will see it at the bottom "line" or the bottom "line" will start to flickering. It doesn't have this error the night before but after a...