Windows 10: AESM service critical error

Discus and support AESM service critical error in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I cannot figure out how to fix this. There seem to be multiple things wrong with my laptop at the moment, which can be possibly attributed my near... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by shelsealjohnson, Jul 24, 2019.

1. AESM service critical error

I cannot figure out how to fix this. There seem to be multiple things wrong with my laptop at the moment, which can be possibly attributed my near constant state of low battery.

My laptop charger (as per usual) lost its ability to charge correctly 95% of the time, so that is surely responsible for at least the kernel-power error, but I don't know the cause of this one.

I also have multiple non-critical errors but I am figuring those out as I go, and I am unable to view my performance monitor (unable to add counters?).

Here's the log description below:

Log Name: SGX/Admin
    Source: AESMService
    Date: 7/24/2019 4:50:11 PM
    Event ID: 108
    Task Category: None
    Level: Critical
    Keywords:
    User: SYSTEM
    Computer: MineNew
    Description:
    AESMService: SGX is Disabled at AESM Service startup
    Event Xml:
    <Event xmlns="http://schemas.microsoft.com/win/2004/08/events/event">
    <System>
    <Provider Name="AESMService" Guid="{ce6e83d3-a7d9-4a91-96e0-e018ad574610}" />
    <EventID>108</EventID>
    <Version>0</Version>
    <Level>1</Level>
    <Task>0</Task>
    <Opcode>0</Opcode>
    <Keywords>0x8000000000000000</Keywords>
    <TimeCreated SystemTime="2019-07-24T21:50:11.653910200Z" />
    <EventRecordID>81</EventRecordID>
    <Correlation />
    <Execution ProcessID="8388" ThreadID="8508" />
    <Channel>SGX/Admin</Channel>
    <Computer>MineNew</Computer>
    <Security UserID="S-1-5-18" />
    </System>
    <EventData>
    <Data Name="attrUnicodeString">SGX is Disabled at AESM Service startup</Data>
    </EventData>
    </Event>

:)

shelsealjohnson, Jul 24, 2019
  2. Paolo Mag Win User

SGX  AESM Service

Hello,

The error message AESMService: SGX is Disabled at AESM Service startup means that the SGX services are not yet enabled on your computer. For us to assist you, we suggest that you check this

link
    . This is a thread with a similar issue, but it has been answered by one of my colleagues named,
    Kalpana Shankarappa.

Let us know if you need further help with any windows issue.

Paolo Mag, Jul 24, 2019
  3. SGX Service unavailable

Hi,

After trying to re enable one by one services launched at startup, I realized that none of those is causing the error except one:

Intel SGX AESM

When this service is stopped the critical error does not show up in the event viewer, when this service is activated at startup the error shows up every 5 minutes.

As long as the error is labeled "AESM Service: SGX Service unavailable" I conclude that if AESM Service is not started it does not report the SGX Service unavailable error but if it is started I still wonder what is causing it to report this error every
    5 minutes.

Any other suggestion o find out?

Jacarchi9481, Jul 24, 2019
  4. 小胖假 Win User

AESM service critical error

SGX  AESM Service

Hi Paolo ,

Thanks for your reply.

I've check your link , but I also have no issue about this .

It seems the thread of AESM sevice stop the SGX ENABLE.

How could I make this service in correct ?

Thanks in advice.

小胖假, Jul 24, 2019
Thema:

AESM service critical error

1. AESM service critical error - Similar Threads - AESM service critical

2. Windows service Package manager, Critic error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows service Package manager, Critic error: HelloI have a continuous error related to Windows service Package Manager I try this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-package-manager-error-message-with/459d7051-a0da-4f0b-a3aa-e91fa36f496b that seems related, but didn't work. Any help is...
  3. Windows service Package manager, Critic error

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows service Package manager, Critic error: HelloI have a continuous error related to Windows service Package Manager I try this https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-package-manager-error-message-with/459d7051-a0da-4f0b-a3aa-e91fa36f496b that seems related, but didn't work. Any help is...
  4. Windows service Package manager, Critic error

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  5. CRITICAL _ SERVICE _ FAILED

CRITICAL _ SERVICE _ FAILED: The device cannot enter Windows 11 and gives me a blue screen https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-service-failed/7d77f0cf-0cd9-48bf-a725-2681e3d2a3b4
  6. Critical service failed

Critical service failed: Suddenly it is showing BSOD critical service failed in windows 11 Anybody can you give me a solution https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/critical-service-failed/55fcbb60-b804-4819-9756-b85ef76010f4
  7. Critical Service failed error

Critical Service failed error: All of a sudden, my os stopped working. Today when i started my laptop, getting below error Stop code: critical service failed.. Team can you please help me out to rectify this issue? I have attached screenshot for the same[IMG]...
  8. AESMService: SGX is Disabled at AESM Service startup

AESMService: SGX is Disabled at AESM Service startup: Hello, I m having critical errors since a few days. When i start up games my PC reboots out of itself. In the event log i find "AESMService: SGX is Disabled at AESM Service startup" i never had any problems and now suddenly i m getting this reboots every day. What can...
  9. Critical service error.

Critical service error.: I'm receiving a critical service error when starting my computer. I have done some research and watched some videos. However everything is directing me to the advanced repair screen. The problem is after I receive the error message I see the windows logo again with a message...
  10. AESMService: SGX is Disabled at AESM Service startup

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    AESMService: SGX is Disabled at AESM Service startup: j aimerai avoir de laide avec çà svp https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/windows_10-hardware/aesmservice-sgx-is-disabled-at-aesm-service/c4b7cc9b-30de-4646-893e-60f0c80dc59d

Users found this page by searching for:

1. sgx is disabled at aesm service startup

2. AESMService Guid={ce6e83d3-a7d9-4a91-96e0-e018ad574610} /> <EventID>201

3. What is Critical AESMService

4. Critical AESMService,
  5. aesmservice critical bsod,
  6. aesmservice critical,
  7. pc aesmservice,
  8. aesm service startup,
  9. windows 10 event id 108 AESM service,
  10. event ID 303 AESMservice sgx/admin,
  11. critical aesm service,