Windows 10: afertr restore windows xampp not installing

Discus and support afertr restore windows xampp not installing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, last week my laptop windows10 is need restore after install windows I was try to reinstall xampp server but it was not install . kindly solve my... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NaveedPef, Aug 17, 2018.

1. NaveedPef Win User

afertr restore windows xampp not installing

Hi, last week my laptop windows10 is need restore after install windows I was try to reinstall xampp server but it was not install .
    kindly solve my problem
    thank you.

:)

NaveedPef, Aug 17, 2018

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Aug 17, 2018
  3. jFax Win User
    XAMPP on Windows 10

You can change the port of apache:

• Go to C:\xampp\apache\conf\httpd.
    • Find by combination Ctrl+F line #Listen 12.34.56.78:80 and change the 80 to any you like for example 81
    • The same with Listen 80 change to 81
    • The same with ServerName localhost:80 change to 81.
    • Go to C:\xampp\apache\conf\extra\httpd-vhosts and change 80 to 81
    NameVirtualHost *:80 here

VirtualHost *:80 and here (two times)

• Restart apache
    To enter your web page type:
    http://localhost:81/index.html

4. afertr restore windows xampp not installing

making xampp work properlytorun phpprograms

Hi Owen,

Based on your information, since the issue is related to XAMPP installation I suggest you to contact XAMPP support team for further assistance. They would be best to help you with this kind of issue.

Thank you. If you need further assistance with Windows, let us know and will be glad to help.

Billion Debbarma, Aug 17, 2018
Thema:

afertr restore windows xampp not installing

1. afertr restore windows xampp not installing - Similar Threads - afertr restore xampp

2. Hello everyone. I'm trying to install xampp on my PC lenovo it denies .

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Hello everyone. I'm trying to install xampp on my PC lenovo it denies .: i'm using windows 8.1. anyone with an idea what might be the problem? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/hello-everyone-im-trying-to-install-xampp-on-my-pc/5e17e3ef-002a-4856-8293-38da5da12284
  3. MySQL server is not starting in Xampp

MySQL server is not starting in Xampp: I had recently installed XAMPP on my Laptop and had created one website on localhost, everything was working fine till today but today when I started XAMPP server to proceed further with my website then Apache Server started normally as usual, but when I try to start MYSQL...
  4. MySQL server is not starting in Xampp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    MySQL server is not starting in Xampp: I had recently installed XAMPP on my Laptop and had created one website on localhost, everything was working fine till today but today when I started XAMPP server to proceed further with my website then Apache Server started normally as usual, but when I try to start MYSQL...
  5. Xampp

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Xampp: I install xampp server on my labtop windows 8.1 but it doesnit work and send me a message the procedure entry point is graph couldn't be located in the dynamic library in xampp/apache/bin/pcre2-8.dll Why and should I do? Plz help...
  6. Xampp

Xampp: I install xampp server on my labtop windows 8.1 but it doesnit work and send me a message the procedure entry point is graph couldn't be located in the dynamic library in xampp/apache/bin/pcre2-8.dll Why and should I do? Plz help...
  7. How to increase phpMyAdmin upload size on XAMPP

in Windows 10 News
    How to increase phpMyAdmin upload size on XAMPP: [ATTACH]When you complete the proper installation of WordPress on the Xampp server, you may need to increase the phpMyAdmin upload size on XAMPP. By default, […] This article How to increase phpMyAdmin upload size on XAMPP first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  8. How to install and configure XAMPP on Windows 10

in Windows 10 News
    How to install and configure XAMPP on Windows 10: [ATTACH]XAMPP is a free and open-source tool that is basically used to create a local copy of the site on your computer for testing purposes. […] This article How to install and configure XAMPP on Windows 10 first appeared on TheWindowsClub.com. read more...
  9. Error in Xampp

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Error in Xampp: Hello, I am facing a problem in my XAMPP, I am getting an error message on starting MySql Server, it was running fine before and i did not installed any other application from that time. So, please check if it is windows problem and how it can be fixed. I am attaching a...
  10. Installation of Xampp server, Hi i'm trying install Xampp server but this problem is...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Installation of Xampp server, Hi i'm trying install Xampp server but this problem is...: 01:56:09 PM [mysql] Error: MySQL shutdown unexpectedly. 01:56:09 PM [mysql] This may be due to a blocked port, missing dependencies, 01:56:09 PM [mysql] improper privileges, a crash, or a shutdown by another method. 01:56:09 PM [mysql] Press the Logs button to view...