Windows 10: affected with ransamware virus

Discus and support affected with ransamware virus in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; my windows 7 is affected with ransomware virus due to that I cannot open my any of files try to help me out of this issue... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by tech_boy#, Apr 16, 2020.

1. tech_boy# Win User

affected with ransamware virus

my windows 7 is affected with ransomware virus due to that I cannot open my any of files try to help me out of this issue

:)

tech_boy#, Apr 16, 2020

2. Virus affecting sound?

A device shouldn't be affected by any virus or malware while reinstalling the operating system nor the stored data that you have brought back up. For cases like this, it's mostly the drivers that must be updated. But it seems that the output for the device
    has the one that has the issues since like what you said, there is no sound at all when you're using a headphone. Have you tried using a different headset/headphones to see if it's the same? We would suggest in bringing the device back to the store from where
    you have purchased it to have the device checked and if needed, replaced. As for your added question, there is no current virus/malware that can affect the circuitry for the sound output unless it's physically broken.

Regards.

Jomel_Santos, Apr 16, 2020
  3. Widjaja Win User
    Can a virus affect both drives in RAID 1?

A client had his windows startup trashed by a virus and it appeared to affect both drives.

Widjaja, Apr 16, 2020
  4. affected with ransamware virus

Jsssssssss, Apr 16, 2020
Thema:

affected with ransamware virus

1. affected with ransamware virus - Similar Threads - affected ransamware virus

2. Windows Defender found a virus, but the affected file is gone

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Windows Defender found a virus, but the affected file is gone: I recently ran a full scan and my antivirus found a virus called Obfuscator.XZ, and I wanted to put it in quarantine. The problem is that I could not, because I panicked and removed several files, one of them being the origin file of the malware., so I cannot remove it...
  3. Virus affected urgent help

Virus affected urgent help: Hi friends I thinks my windows 10 pc is affected by virus and it is so slow and lags too much I can't open any apps except settings. Tomorrow is my online class can anyne help me pleasee??? Can I reinstall my windows I thinks it is linked with my ms accountSystem specs4GB...
  4. Can a virus affect my shared Microsoft account?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Can a virus affect my shared Microsoft account?: I opened up an old laptop of mine, and apparently my it has a Trojan virus, and the laptop with the virus is using the same Microsoft account as my pc. Is there a way this virus can affect my pc, or can I just shut off my laptop and pretend nothing ever happened? submitted...
  5. Got affected by Ramosome virus format .vawe

Got affected by Ramosome virus format .vawe: [IMG] I need help with the recovery of my personal data. And about the complete removal of virus. All my personal files are encrypted. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/got-affected-by-ramosome-virus-format-vawe/cf2ff706-97cb-4cf0-90fc-3783b58f45ee
  6. Does update pause affect the virus updates, and which pause to use?

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Does update pause affect the virus updates, and which pause to use?: Because of COVID-2004, I must pause updates. Does this also pause the virus updates? Or, is there a pick and choose possibility? Also, the choices of pause are presented a typical Microsoft fashion. * There is a one click 7 day pause. Then there are three more choices are...
  7. Can a boot stick with Windows 10 be affected by viruses?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Can a boot stick with Windows 10 be affected by viruses?: Hi, I need Windows 10 for my new PC and so I got a USB stick with 8GB, put it into my old PC and loaded Windows on it. It could be that my old PC is infected with viruses, because I never had an antivirus program on it. Could it be that the viruses are transferred to my new...
  8. Windows 10 Affected with JS/Adware.Agent.AA virus

Windows 10 Affected with JS/Adware.Agent.AA virus: I had Avast in my windows 10 pc , suddenly today morning it shows warning JS/Adware.Agent.AA virus, it tried to remove it but failed . After many hours of searching over internet I found a final solution with Sushkom free antivirus and JS/Adware.Agent.AA was successfully...
  9. Prandel Virus affected and all file extension changed

Prandel Virus affected and all file extension changed: How to remove Prandel virus from computer https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/prandel-virus-affected-and-all-file-extension/1c2f1984-9697-4beb-b1b7-9664f6844bf2"
  10. Is My Google Chrome Affected By Malware Or Virus ?

Is My Google Chrome Affected By Malware Or Virus ?: I am using Malwarebytes Premium. Every time I Connect To Internet A Notification Shows That " Website Blocked Due To Fraud " From Malwarebytes. I Added A Screenshot For Details. So What To Do With Chrome. Please Reply Me. [ATTACH]...