Windows 10: Affinity Apps - Price Change

Discus and support Affinity Apps - Price Change in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; I purchased all three Affinity apps from the MS Store (Publisher, Photo and Designer) on 11/19 and less than a week later, all three were discounted by... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by MSchweitzer1, Nov 26, 2019.

1. Affinity Apps - Price Change

I purchased all three Affinity apps from the MS Store (Publisher, Photo and Designer) on 11/19 and less than a week later, all three were discounted by 30%. With a $150 total purchase price, that's $45 difference. Doesn't seem fair; Affinity would have provided a refund if I'd have bought them on their store - they referred me to the Microsoft Store to see if anything can be done. How about it, Microsoft?

MS

:)

MSchweitzer1, Nov 26, 2019

2. Affinity Photo Reinstall

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Follow the below mentioned steps to install Affinity Photo:

1. Open the Windows Store app from the Start menu.

2. Sign in with the Microsoft account through which you made the purchase.

3. Search for Affinity Photo in the search bar.

4. Select the Affinity photo application from the search result.

5. Click on Install button to install the application.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking "Yes or No".

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Nov 26, 2019
  3. Marketplace App prices

Are prices going to change in the future? I dont know, as I understand it the developers decide the price but the minimum 99 cents

From the Developers FAQ

Windows Phone
    • The minimum price for selling an application is $0.99 USD and equivalent price points for other currencies.
    • The maximum prices is $499.99 USD and equivalent price points for other currencies.
    • A subscription based pricing model is not available at this time

Gary D. - WP7 Support, Nov 26, 2019
  4. Affinity Apps - Price Change

Application Processor Affinity Problem

Excellent! While the problem is solved, that is a very useful article. Thank You! Funny thing is, I'm frequent visitor to SevenForums and never crossed paths with that page.
    Ruled out the hardware as no other programs are being affected in such a way.

lexluthermiester, Nov 26, 2019
Thema:

Affinity Apps - Price Change

1. Affinity Apps - Price Change - Similar Threads - Affinity Apps Price

2. How to change CPU affinity FOREVER?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    How to change CPU affinity FOREVER?: I am useing 12 core CPU and i don't know why it only set to use core 0,1,2 when play games and that make my PC really lag sometime, take a month to find is CPU affinity problem, i change it to core0 to core7 but everytime i close and open the app it change back, I want to...
  3. How to change CPU affinity FOREVER?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    How to change CPU affinity FOREVER?: I am useing 12 core CPU and i don't know why it only set to use core 0,1,2 when play games and that make my PC really lag sometime, take a month to find is CPU affinity problem, i change it to core0 to core7 but everytime i close and open the app it change back, I want to...
  4. How to change CPU affinity FOREVER?

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. How to set the affinity of an app to single core ?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    How to set the affinity of an app to single core ?: Hi everyone, Recently I had this weird issue where my output sound is disgusting when the affinity of "audiodg.exe" is set to more than one core. I'd like to know if there is a solution to set the affinity of an app to single core without specifying which core ? Thanks...
  6. UPDATE: No Changes to Xbox Live Gold price

in Windows 10 News
    UPDATE: No Changes to Xbox Live Gold price: [ATTACH] [UPDATED on 1/22/2021 at 8:52 PM PT] We messed up today and you were right to let us know. Connecting and playing with friends is a vital part of gaming and we failed to meet the expectations of players who count on it every day. As a result, we have decided not...
  7. Is there a way to pre-change a process cpu affinity?

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Is there a way to pre-change a process cpu affinity?: I've been playing a game, but it uses all my cores and threads making my computer unstable, is there any way to change the priority of the process before it even starts? I've tried using a key in the registry to change the affinity of a process, I've tried to use a "NT...
  8. Pricing

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Pricing: I wish to upgrade two Windows10 home computers to windows10 pro. Can someone give me a ball park on the cost of the keyswithout the software. I already have the installation set from my own computer. Thanks in Advance Jo...
  9. Refunding an app that is not working correctly affinity photo

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refunding an app that is not working correctly affinity photo: i have purchased affinity photo through microsoft store. Big mistake! I cannot install plugins to this program because it does not exist in my program files. I should have got a license key from affinity directly, but i had no idea that the program i had downloaded from the...
  10. W10 App CPU Affinity shortcut

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    W10 App CPU Affinity shortcut: Greetings everyone I am hoping somebody out there can help me. I wish to create a shortcut for a .exe app where I set the CPU affinity to use 3 of my 4 cores. I have tried using my old powershell batch that worked with windows 7 and I have tried following the tutorial on...