Windows 10: Affinity photo refund issue

Discus and support Affinity photo refund issue in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; Purchased Affinity Photo off the MS store, and on 4 different computers it crashed with the blue screen of death. There appears to be a known issue... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by spottedhaggis2k, Dec 9, 2019.

1. Affinity photo refund issue

Purchased Affinity Photo off the MS store, and on 4 different computers it crashed with the blue screen of death. There appears to be a known issue with this and several MS related apps, and none of the suggested fixes have resolved the issue, so now I am stuck with a package purchased that I simply cannot use. How exactly do I go about getting a refund on this?

:)

spottedhaggis2k, Dec 9, 2019

2. Affinity Photo Reinstall

Hello,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

Follow the below mentioned steps to install Affinity Photo:

1. Open the Windows Store app from the Start menu.

2. Sign in with the Microsoft account through which you made the purchase.

3. Search for Affinity Photo in the search bar.

4. Select the Affinity photo application from the search result.

5. Click on Install button to install the application.

Hope it helps.

Let us know if you got the help you needed by clicking "Yes or No".

Harish

Microsoft Community – Moderator

Harish_kum, Dec 9, 2019
  3. Affinity Photo Reinstall

My computer crashed. I had the hard drive replaced. Now, I need to know how I can get the affinity photo program reinstalled on my laptop with windows 10. I originally purchased the program about 8 months ago online and have no idea how to get a re-installation.
    Any suggestions?

Thanks!

infinityeye, Dec 9, 2019
  4. Affinity photo refund issue

Affinity Apps - Price Change

I purchased all three Affinity apps from the MS Store (Publisher, Photo and Designer) on 11/19 and less than a week later, all three were discounted by 30%. With a $150 total purchase price, that's $45 difference. Doesn't seem fair; Affinity would have provided
    a refund if I'd have bought them on their store - they referred me to the Microsoft Store to see if anything can be done. How about it, Microsoft?

MS

MSchweitzer1, Dec 9, 2019
Thema:

Affinity photo refund issue

1. Affinity photo refund issue - Similar Threads - Affinity photo refund

2. Minecraft Refund Issue

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Minecraft Refund Issue: I recently bought Minecraft but I was unable to play it so I refunded it. After waiting 3 days I have yet to receive the refund even though when I've checked my order history which says the product was fully refunded. I've repeatedly check my balance over the period of...
  3. Minecraft Refund Issue

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Minecraft Refund Issue: I recently bought Minecraft but I was unable to play it so I refunded it. After waiting 3 days I have yet to receive the refund even though when I've checked my order history which says the product was fully refunded. I've repeatedly check my balance over the period of...
  4. Thread stuck in device driver when using Affinity Photo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thread stuck in device driver when using Affinity Photo: Afternoon folks I updated my Affinity Photo software the other day to their new version 1.9.All went well with the update and was working ok afterwards.Now a couple of days later when opening Affinity i get the message appear as per the attached screenshot.First time today...
  5. Files Missing from Folder related to Affinity Photo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files Missing from Folder related to Affinity Photo: On a number of occasions on two different computers I have had files photos disappear from folders while using Affinity. A second duplicate folder is often created within the original folder. I found that when I drag one folder into the other, the files reappear. But this has...
  6. Purchase of Affinity Photo for my son

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchase of Affinity Photo for my son: My son Roberto would like to purchase, the Affinity Photo for his PC. Now I got an e-Mail which says I have to affirm this purchase. That's what I am willing to to. Unfortunately, when I have to complete my credit Card Details and also the address, Germany is set as default...
  7. Refunding an app that is not working correctly affinity photo

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Refunding an app that is not working correctly affinity photo: i have purchased affinity photo through microsoft store. Big mistake! I cannot install plugins to this program because it does not exist in my program files. I should have got a license key from affinity directly, but i had no idea that the program i had downloaded from the...
  8. Cancellation on purchase of affinity photos by mistake

Cancellation on purchase of affinity photos by mistake: Hello I request to please cancel the order and refund amount of $79.45 AUD ON PURCHASE affinity photos which was purchased by mistake, I was having dinner and my kid by mistake pressed buy button and purchased this app,...
  9. Affinity Photo Reinstall

Affinity Photo Reinstall: My computer crashed. I had the hard drive replaced. Now, I need to know how I can get the affinity photo program reinstalled on my laptop with windows 10. I originally purchased the program about 8 months ago online and have no idea how to get a re-installation. Any...
  10. Photoshop Alternative 'Affinity Photo' Beta Now Available For Windows

Photoshop Alternative 'Affinity Photo' Beta Now Available For Windows: 'Affinity Photo' by Serif is now available for Windows. This is currently Beta software for testing purposes and evaluation, it's not the final version at the moment. When it comes out of Beta and is released for sale, I presume it will be priced similarly to the MacOS...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. affinity photo refund