Windows 10: Affinity Photo Reinstall

Discus and support Affinity Photo Reinstall in Windows 10 Software and Apps to solve the problem; My computer crashed. I had the hard drive replaced. Now, I need to know how I can get the affinity photo program reinstalled on my laptop with... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Software and Apps' started by infinityeye, Oct 11, 2018.

1. Affinity Photo Reinstall

My computer crashed. I had the hard drive replaced. Now, I need to know how I can get the affinity photo program reinstalled on my laptop with windows 10. I originally purchased the program about 8 months ago online and have no idea how to get a re-installation. Any suggestions?

Thanks!

:)

infinityeye, Oct 11, 2018
  2. jimbo45 Win User

Photoshop Alternative 'Affinity Photo' Beta Now Available For Windows

Hi there

Looks good -- but I need 3 things

1) RAW format -- does it handle - or is there a plugin
    2) Layers -- does it have decent Layering --if it's aimed at PROS it should do
    3) CMYK handling

These 3 items often required for Pre-Press prep and also can it handle PRO large printers (A3+ and A2 sizes or even bigger together with optionally selecting the Printers Photo correction / profiles or using the software's selection).

Photoshop is expensive and a bit of a dog to learn but most Pros really DO need a lot of the "Extras" that photoshop has - especially when producing REAL PRINTS !!!.

For a really good alternative to Photoshop (also unfortunately with a large learning curve as well) is the excellent FREE program "The GIMP" which runs on both Linux and Windows.

GIMP - GNU Image Manipulation Program

Cheers
    jimbo

jimbo45, Oct 11, 2018
  3. ARC1020 Win User

'Affinity Photo' by Serif is now available for Windows. This is currently Beta software for testing purposes and evaluation, it's not the final version at the moment.

When it comes out of Beta and is released for sale, I presume it will be priced similarly to the MacOS version, which is £40 (and no subscription). Despite the pricing though, Affinity Photo is aimed squarely at enthusiasts and professionals, so it will have a learning curve for beginners, however people familiar with Photoshop should feel at home.

Blog Post Here:
    Affinity | Blog

Tutorial Videos Here:
    MacAffinitys Videos on Vimeo

(Note: 'Affinity Photo' Videos are mixed in with the Vector Software 'Affinity Designer' Videos, which is a different program. There is however an Index of just the 'Affinity Photo' videos at THIS LINK.)

Affinity Forum For Beta Feedback Here:
    Affinity | Forum
    Affinity Photo on Windows Beta - Affinity | Forum

Affinity Photo Reinstall [​IMG]

ARC1020, Oct 11, 2018
  4. ARC1020 Win User

Affinity Photo Reinstall

1) RAW format -- does it handle - or is there a plugin
    Yup. Raw processing is part of the 'Develop' persona built-in.

2) Layers -- does it have decent Layering --if it's aimed at PROS it should do
    Yup, and non destructive adjustment layers.

3) CMYK handling
    Yup.
    RGB, RGB Hex, LAB, CMYK and Greyscale colour models.
    ICC colour management profiles and conversion.
    16-bits per channel modes for RGB/LAB/Greyscale spaces.
    16-bit versions of all filters included.

Feature List Here:
    Affinity Photo - Complete Feature List

ARC1020, Oct 11, 2018
Thema:

Affinity Photo Reinstall

1. Affinity Photo Reinstall - Similar Threads - Affinity Photo Reinstall

2. Getting permissions error trying to run Windows App Affinity Photo

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Getting permissions error trying to run Windows App Affinity Photo: The Affinity apps on the web store seem to install correctly, but when I try to run them I get the error "Windows cannot access the specified device, path, or file. You may not have the appropriate permissions to access the item." I have:1. Run DISM and Scannow- no problems...
  3. Thread stuck in device driver when using Affinity Photo

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Thread stuck in device driver when using Affinity Photo: Afternoon folks I updated my Affinity Photo software the other day to their new version 1.9.All went well with the update and was working ok afterwards.Now a couple of days later when opening Affinity i get the message appear as per the attached screenshot.First time today...
  4. Files Missing from Folder related to Affinity Photo

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Files Missing from Folder related to Affinity Photo: On a number of occasions on two different computers I have had files photos disappear from folders while using Affinity. A second duplicate folder is often created within the original folder. I found that when I drag one folder into the other, the files reappear. But this has...
  5. Purchase of Affinity Photo for my son

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
    Purchase of Affinity Photo for my son: My son Roberto would like to purchase, the Affinity Photo for his PC. Now I got an e-Mail which says I have to affirm this purchase. That's what I am willing to to. Unfortunately, when I have to complete my credit Card Details and also the address, Germany is set as default...
  6. Capture One can't reach Affinity Photo bought with Microsoft store

Capture One can't reach Affinity Photo bought with Microsoft store: Hi, So I switched to Capture One and eventually also to Affinity Photo from using Adobe Lightroom and Photoshop in the past. It's worked great up until today. I can't edit photos from Capture One in Affinity photo anymore. When right clicking and selecting "edit with" I just...
  7. Refunding an app that is not working correctly affinity photo

Refunding an app that is not working correctly affinity photo: i have purchased affinity photo through microsoft store. Big mistake! I cannot install plugins to this program because it does not exist in my program files. I should have got a license key from affinity directly, but i had no idea that the program i had downloaded from the...
  8. Cancellation on purchase of affinity photos by mistake

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Cancellation on purchase of affinity photos by mistake: Hello I request to please cancel the order and refund amount of $79.45 AUD ON PURCHASE affinity photos which was purchased by mistake, I was having dinner and my kid by mistake pressed buy button and purchased this app,...
  9. Affinity photo refund issue

Affinity photo refund issue: Purchased Affinity Photo off the MS store, and on 4 different computers it crashed with the blue screen of death. There appears to be a known issue with this and several MS related apps, and none of the suggested fixes have resolved the issue, so now I am stuck with a...
  10. Photoshop Alternative 'Affinity Photo' Beta Now Available For Windows

Photoshop Alternative 'Affinity Photo' Beta Now Available For Windows: 'Affinity Photo' by Serif is now available for Windows. This is currently Beta software for testing purposes and evaluation, it's not the final version at the moment. When it comes out of Beta and is released for sale, I presume it will be priced similarly to the MacOS...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. reinstall affinity photo

2. how do i download affinity photo i had to format my pc

3. After installing new hard driive i had Affinity photo how do i get it back

4. SYSTEM_SERVICE_EXCEPTION affinity photos,
  5. affinity photo for laptop issues,
  6. reinstall affinity photo for windows,
  7. how to get affinity photo on laptop,
  8. reinstall my affinity photo,
  9. how to reinstall affinity photo