Windows 10: afraid for family.

Discus and support afraid for family. in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; i can not say, it will be worse ... no, xcuse if you see it up to now, forget. nothing.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by CodeWriter1, Apr 8, 2019.

1. afraid for family.

i can not say, it will be worse ... no, xcuse if you see it up to now, forget. nothing.

:)

CodeWriter1, Apr 8, 2019

2. Edge Search Does Not Permit Change of Region

I got these suggestions from the Microsoft Community forum.No. 1 worked for me:

Thank you for posting the query on Microsoft Community. I am glad to assist you on this.
    We have reproduce the issue here and we are able to access non-regional search for google using Microsoft Edge.
    I would suggest you to try the below steps and check if it helps.
    Step 1:
    Clear browsing data option of Microsoft Edge and check if you face the issue. To do so perform the steps below.

1. Click on the More actions icon next to the feedback icon present on top right corner of the Project Spartan homepage.
    2. Select Settings and click on Choose what to clear.
    3. Check the boxes Browsing history, Cookies and saved website data and Cached data and files and click on Clear.
    Step 2:
    I suggest you to create a new user account and check if the issue occurs.

1. Go to Settings.
    2. Choose Accounts and then select Family and other users.
    3. Select add someone else on this PC.
    4. Enter a user name and hit next.
    5. Click on Finish.
    6. Sign out from the current Account and Log into the new account.
    Step 3:
    It could also happen because of network issue. I suggest you to try with different network connection and check if it helps.

hurricane51, Apr 8, 2019
  3. Family Account Issues

We deleted him from the family account, cleared all cookies/history on all computers and added him back as a child with no restrictions. No problem. Our next step is to try clearing the Parental Controls folder as suggested and adding him back as an adult.
    We are just afraid of having the same issues again so we are leaving things as is.

jepalmer98, Apr 8, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

afraid for family.

Family Safety issues

Hi,

Configuration settings may be the possible cause why you're experiencing issues with Family when searching for the device. To assist you better, we'd like to clarify few things:

• When you mention 2 devices on your sons account, do you want to use two devices but using one account?
    • Could you provide us a screen shot of family list devices?

In the meantime, we suggest that you check and follow the steps in this articles below on how to set up your Family:

Keep us posted if you need additional help.

Rose Cal, Apr 8, 2019
Thema:

afraid for family.

1. afraid for family. - Similar Threads - afraid family

2. Afraid I must ask again how to stop EDGE and/or BING from over riding my settings.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Afraid I must ask again how to stop EDGE and/or BING from over riding my settings.: I have gone into settings and set things so that Chrome would be my browser but from time to time I will click on a link not noticing anything indicating it goes to Microsoft and then suddenly everything I try to link to ends up in Edge and then Bing becomes my search engine...
  3. Afraid I must ask again how to stop EDGE and/or BING from over riding my settings.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Afraid I must ask again how to stop EDGE and/or BING from over riding my settings.: I have gone into settings and set things so that Chrome would be my browser but from time to time I will click on a link not noticing anything indicating it goes to Microsoft and then suddenly everything I try to link to ends up in Edge and then Bing becomes my search engine...
  4. Afraid I must ask again how to stop EDGE and/or BING from over riding my settings.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Afraid to upgrade to Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Afraid to upgrade to Windows 11: This may be a small issue but the Snipping tool in W 11 basically does not work. Instead of saving an image as a JPG or PNG file in the Pictures folder, the image is saved in Clipboard in a format that can't be uploaded or shared as a proper media file. Small issues portend...
  6. Afraid to upgrade to Windows 11

Afraid to upgrade to Windows 11: This may be a small issue but the Snipping tool in W 11 basically does not work. Instead of saving an image as a JPG or PNG file in the Pictures folder, the image is saved in Clipboard in a format that can't be uploaded or shared as a proper media file. Small issues portend...
  7. I am afraid that PhotosService.exe is malware or a trojan? is is a legit sofware or false...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I am afraid that PhotosService.exe is malware or a trojan? is is a legit sofware or false...: the file location isC:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_2024.11010.10002.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\PhotosServicewhole folder has 4 files in it with Virustotal resultsPhotosService.exe...
  8. I am afraid that PhotosService.exe is malware or a trojan? is is a legit sofware or false...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I am afraid that PhotosService.exe is malware or a trojan? is is a legit sofware or false...: the file location isC:\Program Files\WindowsApps\Microsoft.Windows.Photos_2024.11010.10002.0_x64__8wekyb3d8bbwe\PhotosServicewhole folder has 4 files in it with Virustotal resultsPhotosService.exe...
  9. I am afraid that PhotosService.exe is malware or a trojan? is is a legit sofware or false...

10. I was installing windows 10 on Lenovo IdeaPad 3 and it's on 34% after 3 hrs I am afraid to...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I was installing windows 10 on Lenovo IdeaPad 3 and it's on 34% after 3 hrs I am afraid to...: I was installing windows 10 on Lenovo IdeaPad 3 and it's on 34% after 3 hrs I am afraid to stop it because I don't want to go through it again what should I do?...