Windows 10: Afraid this is a Scam

Discus and support Afraid this is a Scam in Microsoft Office and 365 to solve the problem; My friend got an email from this company, offering her Office Pro Plus for $39.00. She thought it was a good deal, so went for it. I'm not so sure it's... Discussion in 'Microsoft Office and 365' started by Wynona, Jun 21, 2020.

1. Wynona Win User

Afraid this is a Scam

My friend got an email from this company, offering her Office Pro Plus for $39.00. She thought it was a good deal, so went for it. I'm not so sure it's legit, since the product key doesn't seem to work. Also, I've never heard of Microsoft Softwares LTD.

Here's a screenie of the confirmation.

Thanks for any information y'all can provide.

:)

Wynona, Jun 21, 2020
  2. Smeed Win User
    Smeed, Jun 21, 2020
  3. Smeed Win User

Afraid this is a Scam

Smeed, Jun 21, 2020
Thema:

Afraid this is a Scam

1. Afraid this is a Scam - Similar Threads - Afraid Scam

2. I’m afraid of virus

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I’m afraid of virus: Hi I am really affraid of a virus and I see all these videos about virus I got so worried its all i could think about I got Kaspersky antivrius and it said nothing I got bit defender said nothing And i got malwarebytes and it said nothing I am just really worried because i...
  3. What is this search bar and other stuff on the top of my screen?I'm afraid it's a virus.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    What is this search bar and other stuff on the top of my screen?I'm afraid it's a virus.: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/GameplayerAr [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gntohs/what_is_this_search_bar_and_other_stuff_on_the/
  4. not sure what to do and afraid we lost everything.... • wifi not working • updated computer...

not sure what to do and afraid we lost everything.... • wifi not working • updated computer...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Cody_hoff713 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/fdv0v5/not_sure_what_to_do_and_afraid_we_lost_everything/
  5. I want to change outlook accounts but I'm afraid of what might loose.

I want to change outlook accounts but I'm afraid of what might loose.: My unlce set up my computer and he made an email acct that I just don't like. I want to make a new outlook account to use on my laptop but as I'm attempting to close my Microsoft account I'm learning that I could possibly loose all the data on the computer and have to start...
  6. windows lock screen stuck & im afraid its going to get stuck

in Windows 10 Customization
    windows lock screen stuck & im afraid its going to get stuck: windows lock screen stuck & im afraid its going to get stuck in that position https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-lock-screen-stuck-im-afraid-its-going-to/a43212e7-f73d-4a7b-9eeb-30de4b6fb288
  7. afraid for family.

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    afraid for family.: i can not say, it will be worse ... no, xcuse if you see it up to now, forget. nothing. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/afraid-for-family/85db7560-c6d3-4780-a8d2-588d295cc65f"
  8. Nonstop BSODs make me afraid to touch my PC

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Nonstop BSODs make me afraid to touch my PC: Hello Everyone, I've had an issue for a while now. I bought my PC about 2 years ago with Windows 8.1. I've since updated to Windows 10, and I also run a dual boot with Server 2012 R2. It's a CyberPowerPC Fangbook HX7-300. About 7 months ago, I started experiencing BSODs. I...
  9. afraid of not finding right drivers

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    afraid of not finding right drivers: Hello All, I Have DELL XPS-13 (9343). I have upgraded to win10 from win8.1. I have issues with my win10 now. I want to clean install win10 on my laptop. I'm afraid of not finding right drivers if i clean install. Is there a specific order in which drivers should be...
  10. Cortana- "I'm afraid i'm not available to help in your region"?

in Windows 10 Support
    Cortana- "I'm afraid i'm not available to help in your region"?: Any known fixes? *Confused 7016