Windows 10: After 15 days of upgrade I can't sign to my administrative account and I am taken To temp...

Discus and support After 15 days of upgrade I can't sign to my administrative account and I am taken To temp... in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I upgraded my computer 15 days ago but A problem came now by my computer "We can't sign in to your account" "After you sign out Your data will not be... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by Arpit Dutt, Nov 21, 2020.

1. After 15 days of upgrade I can't sign to my administrative account and I am taken To temp...

I upgraded my computer 15 days ago but A problem came now by my computer "We can't sign in to your account" "After you sign out Your data will not be saved. And for repairing this problem a sign out option comes but if I sign out and again sign in the problem is not solved. Then I putted some research on it and got some videos and also I got to the official microsoft help & support page with the same question posted by someone else but none of them works. Then again getting to search I found official microsoft page recommending some answer but nothing works.

So how could I get rid of Temporary account and get to my real account and work normally.

:)

Arpit Dutt, Nov 21, 2020
  2. angus Win User

Settings can't be opened using the built-in administrator account

Hello,
    Unfortunately I have the same issue as Dabz from upgrading win7 to win10.
    I've tried opening settings using all the suggested methods and it will not load using my account with Administrator access nor the built-in Administrator profile. I also tried other methods not listed such as using Run. Control panel is just a stepping stone to add users in Settings.
    I'm also having explorer.exe issues, which I believe is preventing Settings from loading.
    Using cmd (Admin) I successfully created a new user profile [and granted admin access also using cmd (Admin)], however win10 will not allow this account to log on. win10 does not list this new user within control panel but it does in the start menu. win10 will not allow to log in or switch to the new account via the start menu either.
    I can access settings in Safe Mode but this will not allow me to create a new account.
    Any help/suggestions will be greatly appreciated.
    Cheers

angus, Nov 21, 2020
  3. Tariqfoa Win User
    Sign in with a Microsoft account instead. Administrator account

I have Windows 10 Pro since its release. Today, I decided to switch the email account for the computer administrator account. The following steps outline the sequence of events;

1. I logged in as a local account.
    2. Clicked on Sign in with a Microsoft account instead
    3. Followed the steps prompted. I entered my email of choice and the corrected password, then verified through the authenticator app.
    4. I was asked to enter the password again, and now I am getting an error message that the password is incorrect
      but the password is correct 100%
    5. Researched possible solutions
      • Used the English (United States) keyboard
      • Used on-screen keyboard
      • Reverting to Windows 7 is not possible as I never had it on my laptop
      • Reset my password
        • Nth worked
    Please help me sign to my email account on this computer as an administrator

Tariqfoa, Nov 21, 2020
  4. Ztruker Win User

After 15 days of upgrade I can't sign to my administrative account and I am taken To temp...

What about upgrading from hidden Administrator account?

I have not seen anyone suggest this so I'll give it a go.

If you're having problems upgrading, try enabling the hidden Administrator account, sign out of your normal account, sign in as Administrator then try the upgrade.

Open a Elevated Command Prompt.
    Type net user administrator /active:yes and press Ester.
    Exit Command Prompt.
    Sign in as Administrator.
    Insert flash drive or DVD or mount the Windows 10 upgrade ISO.
    Run setup.exe from any of the above.

I suspect this would only make a difference if there is some kind of account corruption, but what the heck, it's worth a try.

Ztruker, Nov 21, 2020
Thema:

After 15 days of upgrade I can't sign to my administrative account and I am taken To temp...

1. After 15 days of upgrade I can't sign to my administrative account and I am taken To temp... - Similar Threads - days upgrade can't

2. I can't sign in to my account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't sign in to my account: The laptop is asking to sign in to my microsoft account but i forgot my password and i don't have my old phone number.I use 2 account my main one and and the school.But now i can't log in with neither....
  3. I cannot sign into my administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I cannot sign into my administrator account: I have an Acer aspire one with Windows 7 starter, I only have one administrator account. No other accounts on the laptop and there’s a password on my administrator account and the password is not working, I just reset the password and it keeps telling me the password is...
  4. I cannot sign into my administrator account

I cannot sign into my administrator account: I have an Acer aspire one with Windows 7 starter, I only have one administrator account. No other accounts on the laptop and there’s a password on my administrator account and the password is not working, I just reset the password and it keeps telling me the password is...
  5. I can't log into my account after accidentally signing into the administrator account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't log into my account after accidentally signing into the administrator account: I just bought the xbox game pass ultimate and I wanted to change the location of where the files are downloaded to. I tried to move around files it was instructions from an employee off of someone else's question and in the process of the fix, when I was moving files, it said...
  6. I can't log into my account after accidentally signing into the administrator account

I can't log into my account after accidentally signing into the administrator account: I just bought the xbox game pass ultimate and I wanted to change the location of where the files are downloaded to. I tried to move around files it was instructions from an employee off of someone else's question and in the process of the fix, when I was moving files, it said...
  7. I Can't Sign Into My Account

in Windows Hello & Lockscreen
    I Can't Sign Into My Account: I accidentally signed out. When I sign in, it accepts my password. A window comes up saying it needs my password one more time. When I enter it, it says it's not the right password. I changed my password hoping to solve this problem, but the same window keeps popping up. I'm...
  8. I can't sign in my administrator account

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't sign in my administrator account: How do i sign in my administrator account i add a second account and try to sign in but it said user sevice failed and now i cant go to my administrator i really need help...
  9. Administrator Account taken over

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Administrator Account taken over: DIRECTORY MUDDLE Aug 31st 2019 nb I have previously been a member as Windymiller but owing to current problem could not access the USB stick containing my passwords. My last post concerned backing up a WindowsImage file. Since then the problems have seriously escalated....
  10. I can't sign in with my administrator password

in Windows 10 Customization
    I can't sign in with my administrator password: So whenever the administrator thing pops up where you have to put in the password and stuff it just says no and nothing else, if you could help me solve this problem it would be greatly appreciated. also this problem happens on all accounts. [IMG]...