Windows 10: After 1803 update on a clean install I've updated Windows and now stuck on a Windows...

Discus and support After 1803 update on a clean install I've updated Windows and now stuck on a Windows... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; None of the advanced repairs are working either....help!!!... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by suavilica, Oct 23, 2018.

1. suavilica Win User

After 1803 update on a clean install I've updated Windows and now stuck on a Windows...

None of the advanced repairs are working either....help!!!

:)

suavilica, Oct 23, 2018
  2. user33331 Win User

Win10: windows update stuck at never ending loop ?

When in win10:
    • Update&security -> Windows update -> Finding update... .... .... ....
    Planning to download the latest Win10.ISO (vers.1803) and manually update:
    - Then wait that my ordered new SSD arrives and clone the old HDD to it.

user33331, Oct 23, 2018
  3. Latest win10 Update 1803 cant install?

I am having a issue with this update,. I fallow the steps via windows update, DL the update, shows install. ask me to reboot pc. after reboot its start the update install pc reboot several times. On the last time, I get a message saying" Restoring windows to previous version". Then it takes me back to windows, and i get a message update could not be installed.
    In windows update-control panel it shows update waiting for reboot. i click on it and does same thing. after install it restore to previous version. what is going on?
    I have disable windows firewall for time being.
    specs
    Z97 Pro gamer MB 4790k @4.7 DDR3 2400 RAM Win10 x64 M.2 and SSD.

atanas dimitrov, Oct 23, 2018
  4. kastriot Win User

After 1803 update on a clean install I've updated Windows and now stuck on a Windows...

kastriot, Oct 23, 2018
Thema:

1. After 1803 update on a clean install I've updated Windows and now stuck on a Windows... - Similar Threads - 1803 update clean

2. Windows Update Stuck in "Starting" State after Clean Install

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Update Stuck in "Starting" State after Clean Install: Hello, I've been banging my head against this issue for a couple of days now. I Have Windows 10 Home Edition version 21H2.I had the problem that my Windows Update wouldn't work. It was stuck in "starting", so I tried many things I saw online. Eventually I ended up doing a...
  3. Windows Update Stuck in "Starting" State after Clean Install

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Update Stuck in "Starting" State after Clean Install: Hello, I've been banging my head against this issue for a couple of days now. I Have Windows 10 Home Edition version 21H2.I had the problem that my Windows Update wouldn't work. It was stuck in "starting", so I tried many things I saw online. Eventually I ended up doing a...
  4. Windows Update Stuck in "Starting" State after Clean Install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. Windows 10 Update - STUCK @1803

Windows 10 Update - STUCK @1803: Hi there! I have done just about everything to solve this problem for a very long time and to-date I still am trying to update my computer... I uninstalled my Bitdefender. VMware... etc. I changed the Bios so I don't get stuck to secure boot... I followed all sorts of...
  6. Windows 10 Update 1903 Stuck even after clean install

Windows 10 Update 1903 Stuck even after clean install: Hi guys. I have a laptop which has Windows 10 build 1803, and it never updated to newer releases I don't know why, but still functions normally, so I never really cared about it. But since support is coming to an end for 1803, I decided to update. The update downloads...
  7. Windows update 1803 will not install

Windows update 1803 will not install: When the download of Windows 10 v1803 update is completed, Windows restarts to install update. But, after the system restart, the system stuck at the Windows Logo and the only method to get the PC back, is to force shutdown the machine using the Power switch. Have tried...
  8. Windows update fails after install of 1803

Windows update fails after install of 1803: As the subject line indicates, I have been unable get windows update to work since installing version 1803 of Windows 10. All update attempts return fails. I am able to manually download and install most updates, but not all. I have been on chat with 2 levels of tech support...
  9. After 1803 update, windows update trying update to 1803 again.

After 1803 update, windows update trying update to 1803 again.: The 1803 update went through without issue. But now windows update is trying to run the update again. My system shows I am running 1803 17134.48. When I push retry, I quickly see something about unable to download before it settles to show the error code. I have tried...
  10. Windows 10 clean install stuck installing updates

Windows 10 clean install stuck installing updates: Greetings, I've just registered into this forum, i hope there would be someone who can solve my problem, thanks before My device: Laptop Asus G73SW Core i7 8GB RAM 460M 2x1TB drive UEFI support (but still with old bios interface) Media & method used: 8GB usb...