Windows 10: After 1903 print screen doesn't capture all 3 monitors, just the main.

Discus and support After 1903 print screen doesn't capture all 3 monitors, just the main. in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; As title suggests, After the 1903 update. I can no longer see left and right side in the screen shot. It's all black on both sides, but the middle... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Darkmage4, Jun 20, 2019.

1. Darkmage4 Win User

After 1903 print screen doesn't capture all 3 monitors, just the main.

As title suggests, After the 1903 update. I can no longer see left and right side in the screen shot. It's all black on both sides, but the middle monitor is fine! I go into display settings, it shows all 3 monitors, and I can physically see all 3 monitors working.

If I were to press ALT + PRT SC, it's just a black screen on both sides. Windows + Shift + S also does the same thing, nothing comes up as if there is no such monitor existing.

When I open up OBS it see's both screens just fine. But Print Screen will not.

I have it auto save when taken, into OneDrive, and I have also pasted it within PhotoShop and MS Paint with the same results.

Not sure if this is a Graphics Issue per chance?

Windows 10 Pro

120GB SSD
    1TB HDD
    Nvidia GeForce 1060 FTW+
    AMD FX 8350 8 Core Processor at 5GHz
    16GB DDR3 RAM

:)

Darkmage4, Jun 20, 2019

2. Monitor image shifts to the right on screen capture

I have 3 extended monitors connected to my HP Pavilion Laptop. I do many screen captures thru JING/TechSmith. With all 4 monitors (Laptop + 3 extended) connected the screen capture works perfectly. If I remove any or all of the 3 extended monitors when I
    try to do any screen capture program my desktop turns blank/black and everything shifts to the extreme right of the connected monitor(s). This makes a screen capture impossible. I un-installed and re-installed the Screen Capture program, tried a new screen
    capture program, tried to 'detect monitors', tried START+D and host of other move commands. No change. Any suggestions?

Moved fromAfter 1903 print screen doesn't capture all 3 monitors, just the main. :( Windows / Windows 10 / Cortana & search )

DavidFreitag1, Jun 20, 2019
  3. Paola Gar Win User
    Screen Capture software

Hi,

Upon checking on your concern, we have found a suggestion that may help you take a screenshot of the dropdown menu using the Snipping tool. Please follow the steps below:

• Launch Snipping tool.
    • Right-click the menu you wish to take a screenshot.
    • Press CTRL + Fn+ Print Scrn.
    • Once you've already taken the print screen of the menu, you may try using the snipping tool and check if it will be able to capture the drop down menu.

Let us know how it goes.

Paola Gar, Jun 20, 2019
  4. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

After 1903 print screen doesn't capture all 3 monitors, just the main. [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jun 20, 2019
Thema:

1. After 1903 print screen doesn't capture all 3 monitors, just the main. - Similar Threads - 1903 print screen

2. Stamp button is not capturing monitors in Extend mode but just the main display monitor

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Stamp button is not capturing monitors in Extend mode but just the main display monitor: Hi all,I'm trying to sort the following problem:I have a laptop connected to 3 Monitors, all of them are using the same resolution, all of them are in Extend Mode and Monitor 1 is main display, laptop is closed.I would like to capture an in image located on Monitor 2 or 3...
  3. Stamp button is not capturing monitors in Extend mode but just the main display monitor

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Stamp button is not capturing monitors in Extend mode but just the main display monitor: Hi all,I'm trying to sort the following problem:I have a laptop connected to 3 Monitors, all of them are using the same resolution, all of them are in Extend Mode and Monitor 1 is main display, laptop is closed.I would like to capture an in image located on Monitor 2 or 3...
  4. Stamp button is not capturing monitors in Extend mode but just the main display monitor

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. All of my screen captures are oversaturated

in Windows 10 Gaming
    All of my screen captures are oversaturated: Every screen recording I make seems to be oversaturated or if you can say, "fried".Screenshots I make in every browser except IE become oversaturated, screen recordings with OBS.Tried to change encoding type in my GPU driver settings, nothing.Using an AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT,...
  6. All of my screen captures are oversaturated

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    All of my screen captures are oversaturated: Every screen recording I make seems to be oversaturated or if you can say, "fried".Screenshots I make in every browser except IE become oversaturated, screen recordings with OBS.Tried to change encoding type in my GPU driver settings, nothing.Using an AMD Radeon RX 5600 XT,...
  7. All of my screen captures are oversaturated

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  8. Screen Capture with Alt-Print Screen or Print Screen using Snip & Sketch from HDR monitor...

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Screen Capture with Alt-Print Screen or Print Screen using Snip & Sketch from HDR monitor...: I have 1 HDR monitor and 1 non-HDR monitor. If I capture from the non-HDR monitor, it captures fine, but from the HDR monitor, it looks like this: [ATTACH] I'm running Windows 10 Pro x64 version 2004, using an Intel i7-6700K, an NVIDIA RTX 2070 Super, and two displays, one...
  9. Main monitor causing black screen on both my main monitor and secondary monitor

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Main monitor causing black screen on both my main monitor and secondary monitor: As the title says, my main monitor is connected via hdmi and the secondary via DVI. Have been using both monitors for years, was working fine up until a few days ago. Computer would boot but neither neither screen came on, waited until my system auto logged on and tried...
  10. Print Screen changes background color of capture

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Print Screen changes background color of capture: When I capture an image from the screen and paste to Paint 3D, Paint, Word, anything - it discolors the background to a pale beige-orange. Just recently started. Using Windows 10...