Windows 10: After 1903 update, animations turned on

Discus and support After 1903 update, animations turned on in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; After the update, animations (like menus that slowly fade in and out) were all turned on. They had not been on before the update. I also noticed that... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by perkinw, Aug 24, 2019.

1. perkinw Win User

After 1903 update, animations turned on

After the update, animations (like menus that slowly fade in and out) were all turned on. They had not been on before the update. I also noticed that my keyboard "repeat delay" and "repeat rate" were both set much slower than before, and moving the sliders all the way to Fast had no effect on the actual rates. I'm wondering if this is a bug or a feature of Windows 1903. What other surprises can I anticipate?

:)

perkinw, Aug 24, 2019
  2. Wynona Win User

I've never had any animations happen on my computers. Nor have my repeat rates been "tampered" with.

Wynona, Sep 28, 2019
  3. Cortana isn't showing it animation

Hi Rifqi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

Share this information to assist you better.

• What do you refer by "Cortana Animation"?
    I suggest you to check the settings in Cortana and make sure all settings is turned on.

Follow the steps:

• Type cortana and settings in search bar
    • Turn on all the settings listed.
    Your reply is very important to ensure a proper resolution. Please get back to us with the above information to assist you accordingly.

For further assistance, you can post your query in Microsoft Community.

Rakesh Narayanaswamy, Sep 28, 2019
  4. perkinw Win User

After the update, animations (like menus that slowly fade in and out) were all turned on. They had not been on before the update. I also noticed that my keyboard "repeat delay" and "repeat rate" were both set much slower than before, and moving the sliders all the way to Fast had no effect on the actual rates. I'm wondering if this is a bug or a feature of Windows 1903. What other surprises can I anticipate?

perkinw, Sep 28, 2019
Thema:

1. After 1903 update, animations turned on - Similar Threads - 1903 update animations

2. Mouse Pointer Turned to an Animated Hand

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Mouse Pointer Turned to an Animated Hand: I was configuring my new LG Gram 17” laptop with Windows10 and somehow I changed the mouse black arrow to a hand when approaching an item the arrow turns to a hand. I’m quite comfortable working with the Settings or Control panel and I have tried everything I can think off...
  3. Mouse Pointer Turned to an Animated Hand

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Mouse Pointer Turned to an Animated Hand: I was configuring my new LG Gram 17” laptop with Windows10 and somehow I changed the mouse black arrow to a hand when approaching an item the arrow turns to a hand. I’m quite comfortable working with the Settings or Control panel and I have tried everything I can think off...
  4. Mouse Pointer Turned to an Animated Hand

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Animations and Anti-aliasing turned off

Animations and Anti-aliasing turned off: I was drawing by my PC and my sketch pad slapped my keyboard then suddenly all text got super pixelated, when I move around my program windows it shows a highlight of where it will be instead of real time and my task bar just pops up without a smooth animation. I need help I...
  6. BSOD after 1903 update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    BSOD after 1903 update: Hi, I've updated my PC to 1903 Update 2 days back and i am getting BSOD after using my pc for a while it restarts itself again. This is happening every time i use my PC . I've looked for this problem on Microsoft's website and after some digging i found an article for the...
  7. Night light not turning on automatically after Windows 10 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Night light not turning on automatically after Windows 10 1903 update: Windows 10 1903 update has ruined the night light feature. The feature promptly shows that its on at sundown but there is no change in the screen display colors. Turning it on and off also has no effect. Restarting the laptop fixes this issue but it repeats itself the next...
  8. Dark Mode turning itself off after installing 1903 update

Dark Mode turning itself off after installing 1903 update: Since I update to 1903 I keep having this issue where the dark mode is turning itself off randomly. I have not found anything specific happening at the time i just boot up and default app mode turns to light. I set this back to dark and i am fine for awhile again could be...
  9. Will not Activate after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Will not Activate after 1903 update: I updated to 1903 a couple of days ago and afterward my activation was revoked. I was unable to find my old serial number so I purchased the Win 10 Pro from the Windows website and it seemed to activate with that CD Key until the next day it again was saying that my software...
  10. Turn On or Off UI Animations in Firefox

in Windows 10 Tutorials
    Turn On or Off UI Animations in Firefox: How to: Turn On or Off UI Animations in Firefox How to Turn On or Off UI Animations in Firefox Quantum [img] Information Starting with Firefox Quantum (version 57), there is a new user interface (UI) called Photon. The Photon UI includes a number of animations...