Windows 10: After 1903 update: CPU spikes and noisy fan

Discus and support After 1903 update: CPU spikes and noisy fan in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hi, after installing the 1903 update the fan of my PC gets loud while using common programs (even while browsing simple text websites). Checking... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by NBGXL, Jun 13, 2019.

1. NBGXL Win User

After 1903 update: CPU spikes and noisy fan

Hi,

after installing the 1903 update the fan of my PC gets loud while using common programs (even while browsing simple text websites).

Checking via task manager shows high CPU peaks... this didn't happend before the update, even the fan was only hearable while doing difficult renderings etc.

My configuration (with latest drivers of course):

• AMD A6-5400K APU with AMD Radeon HD 7540D
    • 64 Bit
    • 3.6 GHz
    • 6 GB RAM
    • 1000 GB HD (800 GB free)

The only workaround was reducing the cpu speed via "AMD Catalyst Control Center" to 2.8 GHz (which makes the PC slower of course).

Any ideas? Thanks!

:)

NBGXL, Jun 13, 2019
  2. Md Ehsan Win User

Cpu fan over speeding and noisy

Hello

I have upgraded my windows 8.1 sony vaio Sve series laptop to windows 10.

Since i have upgraded from that time my cpu fan became noisy .

Kindly help me

Md Ehsan, Jun 13, 2019
  3. a-manxs Win User
    CPU fan speed is high and noisy

Original title: Windows 10

Hello sir, I am currently running windows 10 and my cpu fan is very noisy. It was not loud in windows 7. My RAM is 1gb with 2.40ghz processor and I am also using readyboost with 16gb pendrive but it is still not helping to make fan slow. Can you help me
    with this because I love windows 10 and i want to use it on my pc.

a-manxs, Jun 13, 2019
  4. a-manxs Win User

CPU fan speed is high and noisy

I did it but still fan is noisy and loud.

a-manxs, Jun 13, 2019
Thema:

1. After 1903 update: CPU spikes and noisy fan - Similar Threads - 1903 update CPU

2. CPU lag spikes and Fan issues

in Windows 10 Gaming
    CPU lag spikes and Fan issues: I have a lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3, and everything was fine with my PC until yesterday evening. I didn't download anything, or change any settings, but I started noticing that in EVERY game that I play, my CPU spikes to 100% every 20-30 seconds. When the CPU spikes to 100%, my...
  3. CPU lag spikes and Fan issues

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CPU lag spikes and Fan issues: I have a lenovo Ideapad Gaming 3, and everything was fine with my PC until yesterday evening. I didn't download anything, or change any settings, but I started noticing that in EVERY game that I play, my CPU spikes to 100% every 20-30 seconds. When the CPU spikes to 100%, my...
  4. Noisy Fan after installing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Noisy Fan after installing Windows 11: Hello,I've been searching for help, but couldn't find any.So what happens is, I've bought a MSI Pulse GL66 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz / 16,0 GB 15,7 GB utilizável about two months ago. Haven't got the time yet to explore everything I want on it, but...
  5. Noisy Fan after installing Windows 11

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Noisy Fan after installing Windows 11: Hello,I've been searching for help, but couldn't find any.So what happens is, I've bought a MSI Pulse GL66 11th Gen IntelR CoreTM i7-11800H @ 2.30GHz 2.30 GHz / 16,0 GB 15,7 GB utilizável about two months ago. Haven't got the time yet to explore everything I want on it, but...
  6. After the last update my computer fan is very noisy!

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After the last update my computer fan is very noisy!: Hello Microsoft team, I hope you are doing well. Since the last update my computer fan is very loud, this happens when I am doing small things meetings, listening to music, etc. and this is not normal on my computer. This has just started to happen after the latest Windows...
  7. Fan is noisy after failed update

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fan is noisy after failed update: Hi! Yesterday my computer wanted to do an update, and when it was 86 % finished with the update something went wrong and it showed a message saying something like "undoing the changes made on your computer..." roughly translated. Then it restarted and the fan started...
  8. Fan is too noisy!

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Fan is too noisy!: My fan is far too noisy, I can hear it during streaming and recording. Is there a way to either turn it down or set it to be less frequent? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-is-too-noisy/5da2e4e0-67f3-470d-8510-12c1139630f8
  9. FAN NOISY

FAN NOISY: Hello, My name is Donald and i have a problem concerning my fan. Actually i tried to clean it and remove dust but it’s still making noise https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fan-noisy/f5475ace-a388-4ec7-b477-ccb43da9f843
  10. Noisy fan after upgrading to windows 10.

Noisy fan after upgrading to windows 10.: i had windows 7 for years and I loved it.. I decided to upgrade to windows 10 yesterday and the fan noise.. I cant stand it. on windows 7 I almost never heard my fan even when I played heavy stuff and even when my cpu was extremely high. but now my cpu with windows 10 is...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. fan speed spikes

2. windows updates and fan noise

3. windows 10 1903 cpu fan on all the time

4. fan spinning after 1903 update,
  5. windows 10 cpu spikes sysmain 1903