Windows 10: After 1903 Update, Each Sticky Note Has Its Own Taskbar Entry

Discus and support After 1903 Update, Each Sticky Note Has Its Own Taskbar Entry in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; After updating to 1903, all my Sticky Notes have individual windows, which each get their own Taskbar entry. How can I make it behave like before where... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by RealFoodMan, Aug 21, 2019.

1. After 1903 Update, Each Sticky Note Has Its Own Taskbar Entry

After updating to 1903, all my Sticky Notes have individual windows, which each get their own Taskbar entry. How can I make it behave like before where they would all show up as one entry?I have "Combine taskbar buttons" set to "when Taskbar is full", but I'd prefer these didn't take up so much space by themselves.

After 1903 Update, Each Sticky Note Has Its Own Taskbar Entry 0f827b3e-5b69-46eb-9820-da08cc5c8a17?upload=true.png

:)

RealFoodMan, Aug 21, 2019
  2. Martmcd Win User

Sticky Notes separated on Taskbar

i'm sorry, I don't know of a way of doing it only for sticky notes, other than only opening the notes list.

you can make the suggestion to the developers using the feedback hub (winkey+F)

or in sticky notes settings -> share feedback.

Martmcd, Aug 21, 2019
  3. Sticky Notes

What has happened to my Sticky Notes? I have used Sticky Notes for many years and then become almost dependent on them.
    But since windows 10 update to version 1903 they have become very frustrating.
    Before this last update when Windows loaded all of my Sticky Notes would be where I left them when I shut the computer down.
    But since 1903 when I start the computer I never know how many Sticky Notes are going to load.
    Before 1903 if I click the sticky note icon in the taskbar it would minimize all the Sticky Notes, click it again and they would all return to their original location.
    But if I minimize them now after getting them organize the way I want, I cannot restore them by clicking the icon, but must restore each one individually.

I am not the only one having this problem, everyone I have spoken to that uses Sticky Notes has had the same problem since 1903 update.
    I’m hoping this can be resolved or I will have to find something to take the place of the Sticky Notes the will work the away Sticky Notes use to, help.

Old Jim(2), Aug 21, 2019
  4. ChrisTsou Win User

After 1903 Update, Each Sticky Note Has Its Own Taskbar Entry

Sticky Notes

After feature update 1903 on startup when sticky notes start their taskbar icon is orange (like to notify me something is new).

That's really annoying and i have to click all of them to make it go away.

any fix for that?

sticky notes should be nowhere on the taskbar or tray, they should just be on the right click menu to make a new one.

ChrisTsou, Aug 21, 2019
Thema:

After 1903 Update, Each Sticky Note Has Its Own Taskbar Entry

1. After 1903 Update, Each Sticky Note Has Its Own Taskbar Entry - Similar Threads - 1903 Update Each

2. Sticky Notes Note Updating

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Sticky Notes Note Updating: I had to recently get a new computer for work that could support Windows 11 due to more of the companies software we use updating to Windows 11. I have attempted to open up sticky notes multiple times, but everytime I have opened up sticky notes, it get's stuck on a window...
  3. Sticky Notes Note Updating

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Sticky Notes Note Updating: I had to recently get a new computer for work that could support Windows 11 due to more of the companies software we use updating to Windows 11. I have attempted to open up sticky notes multiple times, but everytime I have opened up sticky notes, it get's stuck on a window...
  4. Sticky notes display separate icons on taskbar for each note

Sticky notes display separate icons on taskbar for each note: Basically what the subject says. I restarted & updated my laptop today. When it was done, the sticky notes on my desktop each had an individual icon on my task bar: 29 in total. Any way to fix this without deleting all of my sticky notes?...
  5. Sticky Notes keeps minimizing after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes keeps minimizing after 1903 update: Good Morning After updating to Feature Update 1903 I have one user whos sticky note keep minimizing any time she opens another app, like Outlook for example. She then has to select each note individually on the task bar and restore it to be 'stuck' out on the desktop....
  6. Sticky notes opening in different windows after 1903 update

Sticky notes opening in different windows after 1903 update: I use the sticky notes app a lot and this update is very frustrating. I usually have a bunch of notes open at once while i'm working and I loved being able to minimize them all at once. Now I have to manually close them all to get them out of the way. Could you guys maybe add...
  7. Sticky Notes not working after update to Windows 10 1903

Sticky Notes not working after update to Windows 10 1903: After updating to Windows 10 1903, Sticky Notes will not open . I have uninstalled and reinstalled program, reset it after installation and there has been no change. In app settings , Specifications , it shows Version 3.6.75.0 but for the app it also shows 0 bytes and for...
  8. Sticky Notes will not run after Update to 1903 Event ID69

Sticky Notes will not run after Update to 1903 Event ID69: Since upgrading to 10 1903 I've noticed that sticky notes opens but closes again immediately with an Event id 69 . No notes are displayed. My plum.sqllite file is there everything looks OK . Can someone help please...
  9. Sticky Notes separated on Taskbar

in Windows 10 Customization
    Sticky Notes separated on Taskbar: I just installed the new May 2019 update and it seems that Sticky Notes now are separated on the taskbar if you have multiple open which I am not a fan of. Is there a way to make them all grouped back together in one tab? If not, can we make that available for a future...
  10. 1903 and Sticky Notes

1903 and Sticky Notes: After installing 1903, my Sticky Notes do not appear after shutting down and booting up again. Out of eight sticky notes sometimes only 2 or 3 remain after shutting down/rebooting....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. why are my sticky notes opening in seperate tabs

2. sticky notes in win 19 ver 1903 has individual task bar icon