Windows 10: After 1903 Update, I'm missing some important apps

Discus and support After 1903 Update, I'm missing some important apps in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After 1903 Update, I'm missing some important apps: - Store - Microsoft Games - MS News, Money, and Sports I did create two more local profiles... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by lintekPC, Jun 1, 2019.

1. lintekPC Win User

After 1903 Update, I'm missing some important apps

After 1903 Update, I'm missing some important apps:

- Store

- Microsoft Games

- MS News, Money, and Sports

I did create two more local profiles but the apps were not restored.

:)

lintekPC, Jun 1, 2019
  2. Junaid_A Win User

Remove all UWP built in apps in Windows 1903

Hi,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

The Windows 10 1903 feature update now lets the users to uninstall a few apps using the
    Context menu. If you’re on the latest build of Windows 10, it will let you uninstall a few UWP applications using the
    Context Menu.

After 1903 Update, I'm missing some important apps 2ff7c851-136c-4751-a8a2-21c4babe9c57?upload=true.png

Please find the list of apps that can now be uninstalled using the Context menu below:

• 3D Viewer
    • Calculator
    • Calendar
    • Groove Music
    • Mail
    • Movies & TV
    • Paint 3D
    • Snip & Sketch
    • Sticky Notes
    • Voice Recorder

To know how to uninstall the apps that cannot be uninstalled using the context menu, refer the article
    Step-By-Step: Removing Windows 10 Universal Apps via
    PowerShell
    by Anthony Bartolo.

Cortana is an integral part of Windows and she cannot be entirely turned off. However, if you don’t want Cortana functionality available to you on your taskbar, I would suggest you to follow these steps:
    Manage Cortana settings.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards,

Junaid_A, Jun 1, 2019
  3. robinpe Win User
    Missing apps: Store, People, Photos, Games & Camera on upgrading to 10

Thanks for replying spunk. That's the 'alphabetical' list I was referring to, none of these apps are in that 'All apps' list. Any more suggestions?

robinpe, Jun 1, 2019
  4. Rose Cal Win User

App Icons Missing

Hi Donna,

Corrupted applications are the possible causes why your program icons are missing after an update. To isolate your issue, we'd like to clarify a few things:

• When you hover your mouse over your taskbar or Start menu, are you seeing the icons for your apps?
    • Have you tried searching for a specific app and check if it will appear on the search results?

Meanwhile, we suggest that you repair and reset your applications using the steps shared by Meliton Dec on this

thread
    about restoring missing apps.

Let us know if you need further assistance.

Rose Cal, Jun 1, 2019
Thema:

1. After 1903 Update, I'm missing some important apps - Similar Threads - 1903 Update I'm

2. After this Windows 10 update It says "Your device is missing some important fixes". What...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After this Windows 10 update It says "Your device is missing some important fixes". What...: 1st This Windows 10 cumulative update pops up. I opted. It was showing that the update was installed. Switched off my laptop. Next day the same thing happed with me, It says "Your device is missing some important fixes". What should I do? Please Inform This is Windows 10 Home...
  3. After this Windows 10 update It says "Your device is missing some important fixes". What...

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    After this Windows 10 update It says "Your device is missing some important fixes". What...: 1st This Windows 10 cumulative update pops up. I opted. It was showing that the update was installed. Switched off my laptop. Next day the same thing happed with me, It says "Your device is missing some important fixes". What should I do? Please Inform This is Windows 10 Home...
  4. Important updates missing?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Important updates missing?: [ATTACH] I've got updates enabled, but getting this message. https://preview.redd.it/2pv8tqxy6zy61.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=e93f5f743bfee0c5ccb29700be88e47db6674366 submitted by /u/Sven_of_the_Dog [link] [comments]...
  5. Missing Apps After Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Missing Apps After Update: After installing the April update most of my apps, including their start menu and desktop shortcuts disappeared. Even more odd, I'll reinstall the apps and shortcuts then reboot and "Poof", they're gone again. Anyone else seeing the bug? submitted by /u/bruce6735 [link]...
  6. missing some important windows files

missing some important windows files: i just accidentally delete windir%/system32 system32 properties advanced.exe file now how can i recover this? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/missing-some-important-windows-files/002c4464-928a-470c-a738-9dad36f1ef84
  7. important icons missing after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    important icons missing after update: After another Windows 10 update, my battery icon disappeared from the taskbar. Following the steps provided in the help center do nothing, as the option to restore the icon to the taskbar is grayed out in Settings. There is no option to 'restore hidden icons', either....
  8. Some applications are not working after update 1903

Some applications are not working after update 1903: Hello, When I upgrade the windows 1903 version then we are getting the below errors 1. Apps are not working. 2. The screen share is not working. 3. x-ray mark on background of apps Thanks...
  9. Windows Update History Missing after Update 1903

Windows Update History Missing after Update 1903: After updating to Windows 10 version 1903, all update history is missing. Is there a away to restore it? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-update-history-missing-after-update-1903/2181471a-53e1-4fe7-9cec-67d6ac3dd05a
  10. Import Favorites some are missing in Edge

in Browsers and Email
    Import Favorites some are missing in Edge: Hi, I'm using Edge and having a problem when I import Favorites from IE. The problem I have is one folder in particular, St. Louis Rams that has 22 items in it, (see screen shot below) only one item/bookmark came over when I imported Favorites from IE to Edge. I checked,...