Windows 10: After 1903 update some taskbar Window buttons doesn't work

Discus and support After 1903 update some taskbar Window buttons doesn't work in Windows 10 Support to solve the problem; I've had this problem ever since the 1903 update. I can't pinpoint the responsible specific update although it has something to do with the 1903... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Support' started by klappa, Jul 14, 2019.

1. klappa Win User

After 1903 update some taskbar Window buttons doesn't work

I've had this problem ever since the 1903 update. I can't pinpoint the responsible specific update although it has something to do with the 1903 update. I believe it's the KB4507453 update. The clock, network, sound and notification icon doesn't respond when i left click them no matter what i do. Right clicking the network, sound and notification center bring up their respective context menus but the clock doesn't work at all.

I can't stand this anymore, and i can't fight the constant auto downloading updates. Pausing updates for seven days don't cut it in the long run.

Anyone else experiencing the same issues?

:)

klappa, Jul 14, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

After 1903 update some taskbar Window buttons doesn't work [​IMG]

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 14, 2019
  3. BetoLP Win User
    Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks for your answer, ken!
    I deleted all my data. I had have it backed up.

I did a clean installation using the windows media creation tool (usb option).

No, I didn`t. I thought a clean installation would solve the problem.

After posting my previous message, I did it.

After 1903 update some taskbar Window buttons doesn't work [​IMG]

After chkdsk, I close cmd and tried to boot and the laptop just turned it off. This morning I`ve restarted it and automatically windows did a repair. Windows has booted and it seems that the repair tool has removed chrome and acrobat pdf reader (the only two programs I had installed after reinstalling windows).

Now Windows is installing updates and restarting my lapop, I`m kind of frightened. I don`t want it to happen again. Anyhow, I want to know what has brought the issue

I`ve been looking for information about the error code at the end of the picture and I didn`t get anywhere.

BetoLP, Jul 14, 2019
  4. After 1903 update some taskbar Window buttons doesn't work

Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Jul 14, 2019
Thema:

After 1903 update some taskbar Window buttons doesn't work

1. After 1903 update some taskbar Window buttons doesn't work - Similar Threads - 1903 update taskbar

2. Some of my Windows Taskbar buttons are not working

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Some of my Windows Taskbar buttons are not working: After updating my PC, some of my Windows Taskbar buttons lost their functionality.Here the green marked ones are working properly, while the red ones are not. Note that even though when I click they don't do their function, I can right click all of them and the tab that is...
  3. Some of my Windows Taskbar buttons are not working

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Some of my Windows Taskbar buttons are not working: After updating my PC, some of my Windows Taskbar buttons lost their functionality.Here the green marked ones are working properly, while the red ones are not. Note that even though when I click they don't do their function, I can right click all of them and the tab that is...
  4. Some of my Windows Taskbar buttons are not working

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Taskbar buttons doesn't work

in Windows 10 Support
    Taskbar buttons doesn't work: Hello everyone. I need help for taskbar button doesnt work (wifi,volume,battery,action center,clock). Can anyone help me ? Show available networks doesn't work for me but I can see it on the login screen. 168259
  6. Pressing the start button doesn't work after update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Pressing the start button doesn't work after update: Hello everyone, I have recently updated to Windows 10 2004 a bit of a late update because I have been also struggling with getting the update to go through for the past 6 months. It finally worked after a clean reinstall of the Windows. Ever since the update I can not bring...
  7. Some applications are not working after update 1903

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Some applications are not working after update 1903: Hello, When I upgrade the windows 1903 version then we are getting the below errors 1. Apps are not working. 2. The screen share is not working. 3. x-ray mark on background of apps Thanks...
  8. System taskbar icons doesn't work after 1903 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    System taskbar icons doesn't work after 1903 update: The clock, network, volume and notification center icons doesn't work when I left click them. The clock doesn't work at all when either left or right click them. Not even in Safe Mode they work. It has been like this for several weeks. Anyone have any idea what's wrong?...
  9. Combine Taskbar Buttons is not working after update

in Windows 10 Customization
    Combine Taskbar Buttons is not working after update: I have a Lenovo T470 laptop with Windows 10. Last night Windows update ran updates and now my Taskbar buttons do not combine anymore. I have reviewed the Taskbar configuration, moved the Combine Taskbar Buttons pulldown to other options and then back to "Always, hide labels"...
  10. Middle mouse button doesn't work after some MS updates this week

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Middle mouse button doesn't work after some MS updates this week: Hi all. I ask for any pointers to start looking at this if you can. This week after some updates from MS in my W10 OS I noticed that clicking the middle button is not working at all. Normally in a browser you can open in a new tab or close a tab, etc. I have a Microsoft...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows 1903 start button not working

2. After 1903 update some taskbar Window buttons doesnt work