Windows 10: After 1909, I lost sound on my PC!!

Discus and support After 1909, I lost sound on my PC!! in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Microsoft has done it again! Can't they make an OS that is trouble free? I now have no sound on my PC after upgrade more like downgraded to 1909 just... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by Mike010101, Jan 26, 2020.

1. After 1909, I lost sound on my PC!!

Microsoft has done it again! Can't they make an OS that is trouble free? I now have no sound on my PC after upgrade more like downgraded to 1909 just last night. Now my games, music and video streaming sounds are gone. Anyone have any ideas? It looks like a driver issue, it's an older Sound Blaster Audigy card.

:)

Mike010101, Jan 26, 2020
  2. cadaveca Win User

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue After 1909, I lost sound on my PC!! :p

cadaveca, Jan 26, 2020
  3. fireberd Win User
    Sound Quality

One thing that sticks out from looking at your "My Computer" specs. You list "ONBOARD 6 CHANNEL (5.1) HIGH DEF AUDIO (AS STANDARD)" which suggests you do not have the correct sound hardware driver. Your motherboard has Realtek sound and the first step is to install the Realtek sound drivers. My ASUS also came with Sonic Studio 2 which is a sound enhancement package. Check the ASUS install disc to see if you have something similar.

May not be a speaker problem.

fireberd, Jan 26, 2020
  4. After 1909, I lost sound on my PC!!

Disable beep sound when plugging/unplugging laptop charger

I would suggest you to follow the steps and check if it helps.

Disable the PC Speakers and check if it helps.

• Right click on Sound Icon in the task bar and go to Playback devices.
    • Select Speaker and click on properties.
    • Go to Levels tab, and mute (or you can reduce it) PC Speaker and check if it helps.

Vanan Iyer, Jan 26, 2020
Thema:

After 1909, I lost sound on my PC!!

1. After 1909, I lost sound on my PC!! - Similar Threads - 1909 lost sound

2. I lost my touchpad and sounds

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I lost my touchpad and sounds: Hello, i have a question regarding to asus tat100 laptop. my touchpad and audio sounds is not coming. What do i need to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-touchpad-and-sounds/7b536eae-77ad-4829-bdca-de6e18f6bb62
  3. I lost my touchpad and sounds

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I lost my touchpad and sounds: Hello, i have a question regarding to asus tat100 laptop. my touchpad and audio sounds is not coming. What do i need to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-lost-my-touchpad-and-sounds/7b536eae-77ad-4829-bdca-de6e18f6bb62
  4. I lost my touchpad and sounds

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. I lost my touchpad and sounds

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    I lost my touchpad and sounds: Hello, i have a question regarding to asus tat100 laptop. my touchpad and audio sounds is not coming. What do i need to do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/protect/forum/all/i-lost-my-touchpad-and-sounds/7b536eae-77ad-4829-bdca-de6e18f6bb62
  6. After I updated my pc I lost my sound

After I updated my pc I lost my sound: I lost my sound on my windows 10 after I updated https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-i-updated-my-pc-i-lost-my-sound/ccdfc311-afc7-4dcd-90f9-831686c87b03
  7. lost keyboard after 1909 update

lost keyboard after 1909 update: using on screen keyboard to type. dell g3 laptop Uninstalled drivers for standard ps/2 keyword and hid keyboard drivers any help greatly appreciated mouse and TouchPad working fine...
  8. My pc lost sound.

My pc lost sound.: My windows 10 pc lost sound. It appears that the network management stops loading the sound drivers. I deleted the drivers, hoping rebooting will help loading updated sound drivers, but there is no result. Now I don't have sound drivers intel and realtech?...
  9. Lost sound on win 1909 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Lost sound on win 1909 update: Yes that happened to me.. and i spent days, trying out countless solutions. All from uninstall, disable, checking lines and connections, going back to previous version helped and the sound was back...again the machine automaticly uppdates and asks for restart,,,again no...
  10. lost sound 1909 update 3/7/2020

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    lost sound 1909 update 3/7/2020: i have tried everything and nothing works. immediately after the update on 3/7 i lost windows start up sound then all sound. the realtek driver is in a continual uninstall install loop. unable to uninstall latest 1909 quality update that caused the problem. unable to use...