Windows 10: After 2 days all my apps, settings windows, install windows will close (except for Google...

Discus and support After 2 days all my apps, settings windows, install windows will close (except for Google... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Any help? New computer too, was hoping to just get back to work and games... submitted by /u/SkillSkillFiretruck [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/SkillSkillFiretruck, Mar 4, 2021.

1. After 2 days all my apps, settings windows, install windows will close (except for Google...

/u/SkillSkillFiretruck, Mar 4, 2021

2. windows xp installation and dual core am

could someone please list the steps they follow to install windows with a dual core processor and windows xp service pack to. I'm reletively new to amd dual core and i feel i'm missing a step. All help will be appreciated. thanx

exodusprime1337, Mar 4, 2021
  3. Windows 7 wont install drivers

i dont think anyone here understands what your asking either when its nearly a 90% english dominated Tech forum.
    Step 1
    reinstall windows from scratch
    Step 2
    install all drivers from the cd that came with the god damn motherboard *common sense*
    Step 3
    update windows
    Step 4
    install misc etc crap like flash java etc etc
    Step 5
    Install GPU drivers
    Step 6
    go back to using your pc without issue.

crazyeyesreaper, Mar 4, 2021
  4. Cvrk Win User

After 2 days all my apps, settings windows, install windows will close (except for Google...

Installing Windows 10 on Lumia 920

I have a Lumia 920 mobile phone.
    Found a list on the net with compatible phones that support Win 10. Mine is on that list.
    Can't upgrade with the usual way.
    Found help on this official website of developers for Windows Phones. It's a step by step no brainer thing. Most people are doing it. Except me. I can't get past point 6. HOWTO: Install Windows 10 for Phones on Non-supported devices (and other hacks)

"6.Connect to the same WiFi that your PC is on. Edit the settings for the WiFi connection to turn on the Proxy and set it to use the PC’s IP address and enter 8877 for the port "

7. Open Internet Explorer on your phone and navigate to http://[pc.ip.add.ress]:8877 where [pc.ip.add.ress] is the IP address of the PC running the WPInsidersHacks app

No idea what this means.I guess i need to access the router and modify some settings in there. Some guy on the forum told me " think he means to use the local IP address of the pc. Go to cmd and type ipconfig and look for ipv4 address. Should be somethin like 192/......"

I did connect my phone as always via wi-fi to my router. But i have no ideea how to use that proxy or how to make my phone have the same Ip as computer. I did start WPInsiderHacks app on pc. This is what it looks like

After 2 days all my apps, settings windows, install windows will close (except for Google... [​IMG]

Theres also this official Windows Phones
    It says this :
    1. Download the Windows Insider app.
    Press ... > about > make sure Sys free space is 300MB or more.
    If there isn't enough space, make full reset with Windows Phone Recovery Tool.

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn:7777

Download and install certificate.
    3. Edit WiFi connection, enable Proxy

Code:
    upwp10.chinacloudapp.cn

4. Open Insider app, click get builds
    5. You will get Enroll page, do not Enroll yet!
    6. Switch to WIFI settings, turn off proxy.
    7. Switch to Windows Insider app and now you can enroll for Windows 10 Technical Preview.
    Choose Fast option.
    8. Check Settings > Phone update.
    If it can't find updates, you may need to reboot your phone and enroll again (without a proxy now).

Same thing with the proxy. Anyways the more detailed steps on the DEV forum are much better i think .Cuz they put out more info on how to do it.

Can anybody help me with step 6 ?

Cvrk, Mar 4, 2021
Thema:

After 2 days all my apps, settings windows, install windows will close (except for Google...

1. After 2 days all my apps, settings windows, install windows will close (except for Google... - Similar Threads - days apps settings

2. Close All Apps on Set Display

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Close All Apps on Set Display: I am trying to find a way of closing all applications on a specific Display/Monitor when I press a key combo or something.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-all-apps-on-set-display/04829c69-e55b-4519-8490-283cb6b68bed
  3. Close All Apps on Set Display

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Close All Apps on Set Display: I am trying to find a way of closing all applications on a specific Display/Monitor when I press a key combo or something.Thanks https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/close-all-apps-on-set-display/04829c69-e55b-4519-8490-283cb6b68bed
  4. My windows settings is all blank except for title

My windows settings is all blank except for title: Whenever I opened up the windows settings and go to every category settings all options of it are all blank, It began to happen 3 months ago, after antimalware service executable took up 80% of memory and I decided to restart my pc. I tried lots of method like restarting,...
  5. My windows settings is all blank except for title

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My windows settings is all blank except for title: Whenever I opened up the windows settings and go to every category settings all options of it are all blank, It began to happen 3 months ago, after antimalware service executable took up 80% of memory and I decided to restart my pc. I tried lots of method like restarting,...
  6. My windows settings is all blank except for title

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  7. Internet not working except google in all browsers on Windows 10

Internet not working except google in all browsers on Windows 10: Internet is not working on Windows 10 laptop except for google. I am using home wifi, that is working fine on other devices working without issues on another Windows 10 laptop and phones. At times after disable/enable of network connection, Internet will work sometime for a...
  8. Internet not working except google in all browsers on Windows 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Internet not working except google in all browsers on Windows 10: Internet is not working on Windows 10 laptop except for google. I am using home wifi, that is working fine on other devices working without issues on another Windows 10 laptop and phones. At times after disable/enable of network connection, Internet will work sometime for a...
  9. Comp stuck in windows installation all day after restore

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Comp stuck in windows installation all day after restore: I have an aser aspire e 15 that I was trying to completely restore because it was acting 'glitchy'. When it tried to restart after several hours it said it had encountered an error and would restart. I managed to get it passed that and it started immediately with light blue...
  10. we cant access the setting on windows 10 after 2 days

in Windows 10 Support
    we cant access the setting on windows 10 after 2 days: both the left icon aka windows and the notification tab on the right next to the clock quite working. they will not work so we can not get to settings. Does anyone have ideas 14784