Windows 10: After 2004 upgrade, start very slow and infinite and must reboot

Discus and support After 2004 upgrade, start very slow and infinite and must reboot in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; After upgrade 2004, very slow and infinite startup, after 15 minutes I am forced to restart and restarting windows 10 start without problems.This only... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by hispanico, Jun 12, 2020.

1. hispanico Win User

After 2004 upgrade, start very slow and infinite and must reboot

After upgrade 2004, very slow and infinite startup, after 15 minutes I am forced to restart and restarting windows 10 start without problems.This only happens at startup with the computer turned off.This is my event list.What can I do to fix it?

Thank
    Hispa

:)

hispanico, Jun 12, 2020
  2. bwfc0907 Win User

Infinite Reboot Loop

Had Windows 7 installed, upgraded to Windows 10.

Worked well & following a Microsoft update it went into an infinite reboot loop.

Tried to re-install 10 but no joy so wiped & tried Windows 7. I still have the infinite reboot loop.

When I do a clean install it goes through & works but then starts with the loop.

I tried to use repair but no joy.

I can boot using Safe Mode in 7.

I deleted some of the partitions before doing a clean install.

Any thoughts and help much appreciated.

bwfc0907, Jun 12, 2020
  3. Money 2004 upgraded to Silverlight (Money Plus)

I did the free upgrade from Money 2004 to Money Plus after I rec'd the free upgrade from Windows 7 to 10. This upgrade works fine but it is very slow. I purchase a new 2-1 lap top that came with Windows 10 and I loaded my Money 2004 on it, which I was
    able to do, but I wasn't able to back up the data because it kept asking me for a password which I never set up. I then updated to Money plus and I am able to load back up to it, but again it is very slow. Any suggestions to overcome this situation?

Bob DollySchaedel, Jun 12, 2020
  4. After 2004 upgrade, start very slow and infinite and must reboot

Windows 10 infinite reboot

Hello,

The issue might have corrupted the system due to aborting the reset process before completing on the computer. For us to better isolate and identify this issue, kindly try the steps below:

• Please remove all the external device connected to the computer and check if reboot loop stops.
    • Disconnect all non-essential devices that might attached to your computer, Windows setup might be trying to detect them.
    • If you are connected to a network, disconnect this also.

We also suggest that you start your PC in safe mode, refer to Frederik Long's post from this thread.

Let us know if performing it makes any difference.

Michelle Vil, Jun 12, 2020
Thema:

After 2004 upgrade, start very slow and infinite and must reboot

1. After 2004 upgrade, start very slow and infinite and must reboot - Similar Threads - 2004 upgrade start

2. Windows Booting very slow after 2004 update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Booting very slow after 2004 update: Today I upgraded to the newest 2004 build after my pc said there was an update to be installed. I didn't check but I should have probably to see what this update is. I just clicked restart and update... However got two issues now: BSOD (page_fault_in_nonpaged_area...
  3. Random "reboots" after the 2004 upgrade

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Random "reboots" after the 2004 upgrade: Since upgrading to 2004, my PC randomly "reboots", most often under heavy load, but not always: sometimes I leave it with the desktop on and when I go back it had already rebooted. What's weird is that most of the time it doesn't actually restarts but instead goes black...
  4. Windows Booting very slow after 2004 update ,

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Windows Booting very slow after 2004 update ,: My Windows 10 starting on very slow after windows 10 , 2004 update now what i do ? [ATTACH] https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/windows-booting-very-slow-after-2004-update/795f6886-8305-4555-b769-a6ca3cd7cc75
  5. Very slow start up

Very slow start up: I installed Microsoft Teams but couldn't get going with it so uninstalled it. Now, when I power up it takes 10 minutes with the CPU light permanently on and a message saying re-enter my login details. Clicking ok does nothing but CtrlAltDel eventually releases the screen...
  6. Very slow start up

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Very slow start up: I installed Microsoft Teams but couldn't get going with it so uninstalled it. Now, when I power up it takes 10 minutes with the CPU light permanently on and a message saying re-enter my login details. Clicking ok does nothing but CtrlAltDel eventually releases the screen...
  7. Programs start very slow

Programs start very slow: I have weird problem with my windows 10 computer and I don't know what to try anymore. I recently upgraded my system, I have RTX2080, i9-9900ks, m2.ssd, corsair 1000w psu, G.skill DDR4 32gb, so components are good. All worked like a dream about a month, but now my computer...
  8. Very slow start up

Very slow start up: Could some please check this and see if there is anything I can uncheck that will help speedup bootup. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/very-slow-start-up/127f2e9a-8e6f-4748-b93f-9e36a3ced0af
  9. Very slow internet after upgrade to 64bit

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Very slow internet after upgrade to 64bit: Hi, I just upgraded from Win 10 32 to Win 10 64 bit and my internet connection is very slow, about 20/30 kb/s. It was a fresh install, deleted everything and reinstalled from scratch. I have looked on the forums and cant find a solution that works, I've checked the network...
  10. VERY Slow Internet After Upgrade to 10

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    VERY Slow Internet After Upgrade to 10: Can anybody solve this one? After upgrading to Ten, my Internet speed plunged from 18 MBPS down to barely over 1 MBPS. It's specific to Windows 10, and here's I know: I reverted back to Windows 8.1 and my net speed returned to normal. A week later, I upgraded to Ten again...