Windows 10: After 65532 TCP/IP Socket Connections in Windows 10, getting Socket Error 10055 - No Buffer...

Discus and support After 65532 TCP/IP Socket Connections in Windows 10, getting Socket Error 10055 - No Buffer... in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security to solve the problem; After 65532 TCP/IP Socket Connections in Windows 10, select returning -1. WSAGetLastError is returning Error 10055 - No Buffer Space Available.... Discussion in 'AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security' started by Sumit Tomar, Apr 22, 2020.

1. After 65532 TCP/IP Socket Connections in Windows 10, getting Socket Error 10055 - No Buffer...

After 65532 TCP/IP Socket Connections in Windows 10, select returning -1.

WSAGetLastError is returning Error 10055 - No Buffer Space Available.

Can Windows support more than 65532 TCP/IP Socket Connection or not ?

I have modified the registry:

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE \System \CurrentControlSet \Services \Tcpip \Parameters]
    TcpNumConnections = 0x00fffffe Default = 16,777,214

MaxUserPort = 5000 Default = 5000, Max = 65534

TcpMaxDataRetransmissions = 5

TcpTimedWaitDelay = 30

TcpWindowSize = 64512

Thank You,

Sumit Tomar

:)

Sumit Tomar, Apr 22, 2020

2. Windows Socket entry missing

Hi,

Winsock or Windows Sockets is a technical specification that defines how Windows network software should access network services.

I would suggest you to try the step below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Reset Winsock

• Press Windows + X, Choose Command prompt (admin).

• Click yes on User Account Control prompt .

• Type netsh Winsock reset in the prompt and press enter.
    This command will reset the Winsock, if you get any error message while resetting provide us the details.

Step 2: Reset TCP/IP

How to reset TCP/IP by using the NetShell utility

https://support.microsoft.com/kb/299357?wa=wsignin1.0

Note: This link also applies to Windows 10 Technical Preview.

Resetting TCP/IP will reset the IP configuration settings and fix internet connection issues.

Let us know the status of the issue to assist you further.

Regards,

Guru Kiran

Guru Kiran G, Apr 22, 2020
  3. Internet Connection problems-Message:> 'Windows Socket Registry Entries required for network connectivity are missing'

Hi,

We understand the issue you are facing and will assist you.

To understand the issue better, I would like to ask some questions:

• What is the Make and Model of your computer?

• What is the build version of Windows 10 on your computer?

Winsock or Windows Sockets is a technical specification that defines how Windows network software should access network services.

I would suggest you to try the step below and check if it helps.

Step 1: Reset Winsock

• Press Windows + X keys, choose
      Command prompt (admin)

• Click yes on User Account Control prompt .

• Type netsh Winsock reset in the prompt and press enter.
    This command will reset the Winsock, if you get any error message while resetting provide us the details.

Step 2: Reset TCP/IP

How to reset TCP/IP by using the NetShell utility.

https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/kb/299357

Note: This link also applies to Windows 10.

Resetting TCP/IP will reset the IP configuration settings and fix internet connection issues.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on the status for further assistance.

Eeshwar Kumar, Apr 22, 2020
  4. After 65532 TCP/IP Socket Connections in Windows 10, getting Socket Error 10055 - No Buffer...

Error message "missing registry socket"

Hi Harry,

Thank you for bringing up your query on Microsoft Community.

I realize this may be frustrating. Now that you have me with you, let me take care of this.

Let us try the following steps and check if it helps.

Step 1: Perform a Winsock Reset

• Open the Windows Start Screen or Start Menu and type
      cmd in the search box.
    • Right-click Command Prompt or cmd in the search results and select
      Run as Administrator.
    • Type netsh winsock reset in the Command Prompt window and press
      Enter. Wait for Windows to finish resetting your Winsock configuration.
    • Reboot your computer.

Step 2: I suggest you to follow the steps suggested by

Suvarna Govinda
    (replied on February 16, 2016) and check if it helps.

"Windows Sockets registry entries required for network connectivity are missing" Connectivity Issues in Windows 10

"Windows Sockets registry entries required for network connectivity are missing" Connectivity Issues in Windows 10

Hope it helps.

Let us know the status, we are glad to assist you further

Abdul_Malik, Apr 22, 2020
Thema:

After 65532 TCP/IP Socket Connections in Windows 10, getting Socket Error 10055 - No Buffer...

1. After 65532 TCP/IP Socket Connections in Windows 10, getting Socket Error 10055 - No Buffer... - Similar Threads - 65532 TCP Socket

2. Computer USB Socket connection

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer USB Socket connection: I am having issues with my USB ports affecting mainly USB Memory Sticks and my Wacom. If I plug anything into any USB port after I have started my computer, it does not come on screen. On plugging and item into USB port the normal pick-up sound is made and Device Manager...
  3. Computer USB Socket connection

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer USB Socket connection: I am having issues with my USB ports affecting mainly USB Memory Sticks and my Wacom. If I plug anything into any USB port after I have started my computer, it does not come on screen. On plugging and item into USB port the normal pick-up sound is made and Device Manager...
  4. Computer USB Socket connection

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Sockets Bind Error

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Sockets Bind Error: Hello there, I have a client and a server socket.When I execute server it's all fine but when I execute client to respond at the same port I get an error bind #10048 let me show you the code until bind function from server file: #define DEFAULT_BUFLEN 512 #define...
  6. Not able to established more than 65532 TCP/IP Socket Connection in windows 10 after...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Not able to established more than 65532 TCP/IP Socket Connection in windows 10 after...: After 65532 TCP/IP Socket Connections in Windows 10, select returning -1. WSAGetLastError is returning Error 10055 - No Buffer Space Available. Can Windows support more than 65532 TCP/IP Socket Connection or not ? I have modified the registry: [HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE...
  7. Is this a phone socket or ethernet socket ?

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Is this a phone socket or ethernet socket ?: Hi. My brother in law has asked me if I can install broadband in his shed, he has shown me photos of the wired sockets he has but he is unsure what they are and I can't tell for sure from that pic. Could you tell me if that socket in the photo is for a ethernet plug or a...
  8. Sockets error ????

Sockets error ????: Hi there Why does Windows Networking have to be so Horrible -- I've run loads of Linux machines with NO network problems at all -- but Windows networking always causes hassle -- sometimes even on machines that have worked suddenly stop working for no reason I can find....
  9. Web Socket Error

Web Socket Error: Can someone please explain to me what this means and what causes it: SCRIPT12030: SCRIPT12030: WebSocket Error: Network Error 12030, The connection with the server was terminated abnormally TIA, Richard 99050
  10. Get network connectivity back - Sockets missing?

Get network connectivity back - Sockets missing?: History: All of a sudden, of course, it happened. Went to open Firefox (don't recall the version, but not more than 2-3 months old,) on my portable, it opened but all the favs I tried responded with "No server found." I then tried iExplorer and got the same response....

Users found this page by searching for:

1. windows10 10055