Windows 10: After a bios update on a gigabyte a320m from bios f24 to f50 screen stretched to right, I...

Discus and support After a bios update on a gigabyte a320m from bios f24 to f50 screen stretched to right, I... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I built the following for work a while back: Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. A320M-S2H-CF AM4 Processor : AMD A8-9600 with Radeon R7... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by GioPCH, May 8, 2020.

1. GioPCH Win User

After a bios update on a gigabyte a320m from bios f24 to f50 screen stretched to right, I...

I built the following for work a while back:

Motherboard: Gigabyte Technology Co. Ltd. A320M-S2H-CF AM4
    Processor : AMD A8-9600 with Radeon R7 Graphics
    Ram : 8 GB RAM - 4 GB Kingston DDR4 2400 & 4 GB Corsair DDR4 2400

Monitor is an HP 19ka 1366x768@60Hz native resolution and refresh. Alway's running native. VGA connection only.
    Windows 10 pro 64 bit.

The motherboard had BIOS f24 preloaded, zero screen resolution or placement issues. I updated to BIOS f30, then to f32, then to F50 in succession. When I originally updated the BIOS to f30 is when the screen stretched off to the right. I had assumed the screen wouldn't be a problem to fix and continued with the updates. Since then, I have tried everything I can think of to fix the "stretched" screen. I've changed the aspect ratio, the resolution, updated drivers for both AMD and downloaded drivers from HP, changed the VGA cord. I have even reflashed the BIOS back to the original f24 BIOS and back again to f50 after determining that was not the issue.

Nothing seems to fix this stretched screen.

It is not an issue of it being offset to the right, there are no black bars. I have functionality of icons and the task bar, I just cannot see it on my screen. Screenshots result in the full screen being imaged correctly. What I am actually able to see on the screen however is to the sound control and nothing past it on the right. I can see the speaker, but not the "sound waves".

Does anyone have any suggestions for a fix on this?

The image posted is what I can see on the monitor using the taskbar as a measuring tool.

After a bios update on a gigabyte a320m from bios f24 to f50 screen stretched to right, I... 0f896969-a67b-4dcf-b278-9c3e932e1c42?upload=true.jpg

:)

GioPCH, May 8, 2020

2. access BIOS settings in Win 10

I have an 8-year old computer running Win 10. I need to access the BIOS settings. It used to be the holding down the F2 key during startup would bring up the BIOS screen in Windows computers. But this no longer works. A web article listed a complicated
    series of steps leading to a reboot . . . but still no access to BIOS. Any suggestions?

R BruceBeckner, May 8, 2020
  3. Awesoft Win User
    Awesoft, May 8, 2020
  4. After a bios update on a gigabyte a320m from bios f24 to f50 screen stretched to right, I...

bios

Hi all i am new in this forum, i need meanings step by step of each item listed in the bios Phoenix-Award

central473, May 8, 2020
Thema:

After a bios update on a gigabyte a320m from bios f24 to f50 screen stretched to right, I...

1. After a bios update on a gigabyte a320m from bios f24 to f50 screen stretched to right, I... - Similar Threads - bios update gigabyte

2. Gigabyte BIOS won't open

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Gigabyte BIOS won't open: After updating my BIOS it doesn't let me go into my BIOS* Gigabyte B650M DS3H Micro ATX AM5 MotherboardI have a Gigabyte Ultra Fast loading MOBO and i've already trying doing "DEL" off startup but that doesn't work.As well i've done Start Menu > Power > Hold Shift and click...
  3. Gigabyte BIOS won't open

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Gigabyte BIOS won't open: After updating my BIOS it doesn't let me go into my BIOS* Gigabyte B650M DS3H Micro ATX AM5 MotherboardI have a Gigabyte Ultra Fast loading MOBO and i've already trying doing "DEL" off startup but that doesn't work.As well i've done Start Menu > Power > Hold Shift and click...
  4. not able to load past the Gigabyte Bio screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    not able to load past the Gigabyte Bio screen: It started a few days ago and it would work for a few seconds, freeze, bluescreen then bring me to the bio screen for gigabyte. When i save and exit it restarts my pc then brings me back to the bios page. How do i stop/fix this?...
  5. not able to load past the Gigabyte Bio screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    not able to load past the Gigabyte Bio screen: It started a few days ago and it would work for a few seconds, freeze, bluescreen then bring me to the bio screen for gigabyte. When i save and exit it restarts my pc then brings me back to the bios page. How do i stop/fix this?...
  6. not able to load past the Gigabyte Bio screen

in Windows 10 Customization
  7. Gigabyte B460M-DS3H Bios Update Question

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Gigabyte B460M-DS3H Bios Update Question: Hello All Gigabyte site shows F5D bios, currently running F5c, should i update to that one? or should i wait til it's final to proceed with that, reason wanna update is it aggravtes me if i'm not up to date, and secondly someday i wanna take advantage of Resizeable bar when i...
  8. No longer receive boot screen from BIOS after updating BIOS to latest ver.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    No longer receive boot screen from BIOS after updating BIOS to latest ver.: I was about 3 releases behind and trying to solve latency issues so I updated to: BIOS Version/Date American Megatrends Inc. 3802, 3/15/2018 Now, I no longer see anything but a blank screen until I get to the boot drive selection screen, then after 20 mins. I get to the...
  9. Gigabyte gtx1050ti bios update fail

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Gigabyte gtx1050ti bios update fail: Please help, I am trying to update bios for my gigabyte gtx 1050ti graphics and I got this msg (The application has failed to start because its side-by-side configuration is incorrect. Please see the application event log or use the command-line sxstrace.exe tool for more...
  10. Blue screen after bios update

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Blue screen after bios update: After an BIOS update 3 days ago, the screen turns to blue as soon as i login to windows and then restarts. Do i have to unistall the bios update during safemode? If yes how do i do it? Do you know any other solution?...