Windows 10: after a fresh start from windows defender my pc became slower

Discus and support after a fresh start from windows defender my pc became slower in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; after I did a fresh start yesterday from windows defender my pc became slower install went well but when I open Microsoft store it become very slow... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by balbeer lal, Aug 15, 2018.

1. after a fresh start from windows defender my pc became slower

after I did a fresh start yesterday from windows defender my pc became slower install went well but when I open Microsoft store it become very slow like there is blue dots circling the store take to much time to open

same thing for everything that has to do with my account like when I need to verify my account it says just a moment and blue dots circling forever and Microsoft edge became very very slow I tried signing in with a local account but it did not work same problems still exist please help thanks

:)

balbeer lal, Aug 15, 2018

2. Windows Fresh Start

What I mean by fresh start is, an option found in Windows Defender Security Center -> Device Performance & Health -> Fresh Star

• Fresh Start: "Start fresh with a clean up to date installation of Windows. This will keep your personal files and some windows settings, and remove some of your apps."
    I proceeded to check the disk through the mentioned instructions but no error was found. Any idea what might be causing the issue?

DiegoOchoa1, Aug 15, 2018
  3. fresh start

I want to reinstall windows 10with a clean version

windows suggest to use the new fresh start that comes with the anniversary packet. I am unable to do a fresh start because my windows defender do have a security centre. please give me advice I am ready to throw this laptop out the window.

all I want is a fresh start. some one please help

faheemabrahams, Aug 15, 2018
  4. LindaMead Win User

after a fresh start from windows defender my pc became slower

Fresh start Defender

Hi We used the Fresh start application on our PC and it had deleted a use lot of our apps and applications, We have a list of what was deleted. Is there any short cut where we can ask for it all to be reinstalled

Thanks

Linda

LindaMead, Aug 15, 2018
Thema:

after a fresh start from windows defender my pc became slower

1. after a fresh start from windows defender my pc became slower - Similar Threads - fresh start defender

2. My laptop suddenly became slower?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My laptop suddenly became slower?: I usually use my laptop for work/study and since it is the end of the year with exams I'm finding myself studying a lot. However, I noticed when I had a lot of tabs open, my laptop was lagging and becoming very slow. I was quite shocked because this had not happened before...
  3. My laptop suddenly became slower?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My laptop suddenly became slower?: I usually use my laptop for work/study and since it is the end of the year with exams I'm finding myself studying a lot. However, I noticed when I had a lot of tabs open, my laptop was lagging and becoming very slow. I was quite shocked because this had not happened before...
  4. Defender became weak

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Defender became weak: For last one month I do full scan of my PC from Defender but it get stops and cann't scan more file after scanning a few thousands of files. At that time PC becomes quite hot. I guess it is because of virus. Defender gets updated but seems it does not work. Offline scan does...
  5. PC became slower after update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    PC became slower after update: So recently, i installed the update that told me that if i didn't install it, i wouldn't have a supported version of windows 10 anymore. So i downloaded it and after that i go on youtube and when a video is open, everything scrolls at like 20 fps. This also happens on...
  6. The windows search became a lot slower for no appearant reason, and when I boot my pc...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    The windows search became a lot slower for no appearant reason, and when I boot my pc...: I am not sure if I updated. I deleted my temporary files recently, but idk if it was before or after the problem started. submitted by /u/SERISET [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/mbsmq7/the_windows_search_became_a_lot_slower_for_no/
  7. Start From Fresh

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Start From Fresh: I have, for over a year had problems because of having, somehow, a new user folder created as UserName.MachineName. I tried all of the steps I was advised on 30 October 2017 by, amongst others, Darleen Pen, Donna Men, and by reading similar problems that Vijayj.r had...
  8. Fresh Start (Windows Defender)

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Fresh Start (Windows Defender): It is possible to undo it? If affirmative, how? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/fresh-start-windows-defender/0205b038-5512-4949-9373-deec748a8b78
  9. Slower internet speed after fresh install

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Slower internet speed after fresh install: I fixed it. All I did was reset the network and uninstall the family control. Now I have 150 down and 10 up, and downloads are no longer a problem.
  10. windows defender fresh start

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    windows defender fresh start: I have no problems with 10 at the present time, I am however curious about it. What is the good, bad, ugly of using fresh start in defender 90223