Windows 10: After a microsoft professinal helped me update my drivers, the crashing on my PC stopped...

Discus and support After a microsoft professinal helped me update my drivers, the crashing on my PC stopped... in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; So my drivers got updated due to them constantly causing crashes on my pc, and now that they are updated, the video quality has just divvied so poorly.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by fuguee, Sep 1, 2019.

1. fuguee Win User

After a microsoft professinal helped me update my drivers, the crashing on my PC stopped...

So my drivers got updated due to them constantly causing crashes on my pc, and now that they are updated, the video quality has just divvied so poorly. Some applications that use to run at fine 60fps now pike down to 5ps or lower for about 3 seconds at a time. what should I do about this?

:)

fuguee, Sep 1, 2019
  2. Mala_S Win User

Windows Updates crashing and unable to login to PC

Hello SoaringHigh2061,

Thank you for writing to Microsoft Community Forums.

As per the manufacturer’s website, your PC is compatible
    only with Windows 7 & 8. This could be the cause for the system crash.

If you wish to pause the updates for a while, you may check with the steps listed below in the article -

However, I would also suggest you to get in touch with the PC manufacturer to know if there are any latest drivers available, that is compatible to run Windows 10 on your machine.

Regards,

Mala S

Microsoft Community - Moderator

Mala_S, Sep 1, 2019
  3. Naki Win User
    GPU-Z 0.8.7 crash on launch

W1zzard is asking you to test so that he can suggest next steps and be able to troubleshoot the issue you have.
    If another version works, it would be one set of steps.
    If several other versions also fail/crash, then it would be another.

Naki, Sep 1, 2019
  4. After a microsoft professinal helped me update my drivers, the crashing on my PC stopped...

How to stop Win10 updating graphic driver!?

Since when does this method work?.. We had a thread about this issue, right before July 29, and everybody confirmed that it does nothing on RTM build. Hence why Microsoft had to release a standalone troubleshooting module that would allow users to block certain drivers offered through WU.

Constantine Yevseyev, Sep 1, 2019
Thema:

After a microsoft professinal helped me update my drivers, the crashing on my PC stopped...

1. After a microsoft professinal helped me update my drivers, the crashing on my PC stopped... - Similar Threads - microsoft professinal helped

2. can someone help me my pc keeps crashing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    can someone help me my pc keeps crashing: it dosnt fully restart or at least dosnt take as long as a normal restart when it happens this is from event viewer i think it might be corrupted graphicshttps://www.dropbox.com/scl/fo/tzu4ma8yrfb9ckmjuqk3p/h?rlkey=u4reu4nu6quejzixo0njxznld&dl=0...
  3. pls help me fix microsoft on my pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pls help me fix microsoft on my pc: Whenever i try to open the microsoft website it say err_adress_invalid and the xbox website looks like when you have a bad connection and all you see is the words and no images, my xbox app wont let me install any games i cant connect to the minecarft launcher, the windows...
  4. pls help me fix microsoft on my pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pls help me fix microsoft on my pc: Whenever i try to open the microsoft website it say err_adress_invalid and the xbox website looks like when you have a bad connection and all you see is the words and no images, my xbox app wont let me install any games i cant connect to the minecarft launcher, the windows...
  5. pls help me fix microsoft on my pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  6. Can someone help me with my PC Crashing

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Can someone help me with my PC Crashing: I have a Gaming pc with an rx 560 2gb , 12 gb ram, and a core i7 and everytime i try to run Minecraft modded my pc crashes and the reliability monitor presents me with this Faulting Application Path: C:\Users\owner\curseforge\minecraft\Install\minecraft.exeProblem...
  7. My PC wont stop crashing! help!

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    My PC wont stop crashing! help!: My PC crashes anywhere from 1-5 times a day (generally BSoD's but I've had some really weird ones after I swapped my ram out). Here's some info from view reliability history. Problem Event Name: BlueScreen Code: 116 Parameter 1: ffffda0a1040e420 Parameter 2:...
  8. My PC crashed and my Wi-Fi adapater stopped working after the crash

My PC crashed and my Wi-Fi adapater stopped working after the crash: There was no blue screen but this was left in Reliability Monitor afterwards: The computer has rebooted from a bugcheck. The bugcheck was: 0x0000007e 0xffffffffc0000005, 0xfffff8016ce70e36, 0xffff8802f017ddf8, 0xffff8802f017d630. A dump was saved in: C:\WINDOWS\MEMORY.DMP....
  9. my disk 0 drivers lost after update please help me

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    my disk 0 drivers lost after update please help me: my disk o is unallocated try to initialize . I/O device error coming please help my I tried lot of way I don't need any data back need my drives back [ATTACH] * Moved from Community Participation Center...
  10. Please help me determine why my pc crashed

Please help me determine why my pc crashed: Please help me interpret this crash. every now and then, I get the same random crash when the pc is idle. Several times, the crash has been in the morning, when the wakeup alarm goes off, no user input. Several times, crash has been when display was turned off and Windows...