Windows 10: after a recent crash, my microsoft account no longer signs into xbox games, the account...

Discus and support after a recent crash, my microsoft account no longer signs into xbox games, the account... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; after a recent crash, my microsoft account no longer signs into xbox games, eg minecraft ,my wallpaper reverted back to default , the account page... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by James IanWheeler, Oct 20, 2021.

1. after a recent crash, my microsoft account no longer signs into xbox games, the account...

after a recent crash, my microsoft account no longer signs into xbox games, eg minecraft ,my wallpaper reverted back to default , the account page shows im signed into my Microsoft account but i need to verify my identity to sync, however the "verify" button doesnt work, pressing it diplays a blacnk box for a few seconds. please help

:)

James IanWheeler, Oct 20, 2021

2. Can't sign out of xbox account on Microsoft games

I have recently gotten windows 10 and have signed into my already existing xbox account in the xbox app. I downloaded the solitaire collection and successfully signed into my xbox account on that, but when I downloaded Microsoft Jigsaw and other Microsoft
    games, it automatically created a new xbox account for me using the Microsoft account I have made using my new email. When I click on the account name in the top right corner of Microsoft jigsaw, it takes me directly to the xbox app but signs in with my original
    account. I can sign into the new account in the xbox app but it makes no difference in any of the games. I don't know how to sign out of the new account and into the old, and I can't find any information on how to do this. If anyone could help I'd appreciate
    it. Thanks! after a recent crash, my microsoft account no longer signs into xbox games, the account... :)

the_pineapple, Oct 20, 2021
  3. Can't sign out of xbox account on Microsoft games

xbox how to make the account

kishanmalla, Oct 20, 2021
  4. Mustang Win User

after a recent crash, my microsoft account no longer signs into xbox games, the account...

Microsoft account sign in option missing

I have a local account with a sign in password for boot up.

After a recent major MS update, I no longer have an option to sign in at boot up using my Microsoft account.

When I go to Settings > Accounts > Sign in options ... this is what I see.

Any suggestions to resovle this and restore MS account sign in?

If I go to Email app accounts > Add an account ... A new window flashes on the screen and disappears.

Mustang, Oct 20, 2021
Thema:

after a recent crash, my microsoft account no longer signs into xbox games, the account...

1. after a recent crash, my microsoft account no longer signs into xbox games, the account... - Similar Threads - recent crash microsoft

2. I can’t sign in to my Xbox or Microsoft Store Account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can’t sign in to my Xbox or Microsoft Store Account: Any time I try to sign in to either service, the sign in pop-up flashes briefly before completely disappearing. What do I do? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-cant-sign-in-to-my-xbox-or-microsoft-store/a0bc7340-21a0-4168-8526-7d59d87a5729
  3. Can't sign in to my Microsoft xbox account

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Can't sign in to my Microsoft xbox account: I cannot decide in to my microsoft xbox account. Every time I try. It's telling me that I need to verify a code in my microsoft account app. I don't know where this account app is. To find the tab to approve the code. I've tried changing my password, I've also opened this up...
  4. Can't sign in to my Microsoft xbox account

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Can't sign in to my Microsoft xbox account: I cannot decide in to my microsoft xbox account. Every time I try. It's telling me that I need to verify a code in my microsoft account app. I don't know where this account app is. To find the tab to approve the code. I've tried changing my password, I've also opened this up...
  5. Signing in to my Microsoft account

Signing in to my Microsoft account: Hey, I've been trying to sign in to my Microsoft account for a while. I've been getting an error that says that I need to be connected to the internet for it to work, I have checked multiple times I am always connected to the internet when I try to sign in. It still comes up...
  6. after a recent crash, my microsoft account no longer signs into xbox games, the account...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    after a recent crash, my microsoft account no longer signs into xbox games, the account...: after a recent crash, my microsoft account no longer signs into xbox games, eg minecraft ,my wallpaper reverted back to default , the account page shows im signed into my Microsoft account but i need to verify my identity to sync, however the "verify" button doesnt work,...
  7. after a recent crash, my microsoft account no longer signs into xbox games, the account...

after a recent crash, my microsoft account no longer signs into xbox games, the account...: after a recent crash, my microsoft account no longer signs into xbox games, eg minecraft ,my wallpaper reverted back to default , the account page shows im signed into my Microsoft account but i need to verify my identity to sync, however the "verify" button doesnt work,...
  8. Cannot sign into my Microsoft or Xbox account in settings

in Windows 10 Customization
    Cannot sign into my Microsoft or Xbox account in settings: I've been looking for how to fix this for a couple hours now, yesterday, I got Xbox game pass and tried to play a game, however I couldn't sign into Xbox at all, error 0x80190001. Today, I tried again, this time on Dead by Daylight, and got the same error. So to fix it, I...
  9. Cannot sign into my Microsoft or Xbox account in settings

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Cannot sign into my Microsoft or Xbox account in settings: [ATTACH] I've been looking for how to fix this for a couple hours now, yesterday, I got Xbox game pass and tried to play a game, however I couldn't sign into Xbox at all, error 0x80190001. Today, I tried again, this time on Dead by Daylight, and got the same error. So to...
  10. Not able to sign into gaming account on the Xbox beta app

Not able to sign into gaming account on the Xbox beta app: I go into the settings for the Xbox beta app and click sign in, a pop-up window appears saying please wait, and then it just disappears without signing me in....