Windows 10: After a recent purchase a message came on screen saying transaction failed, try again, I...

Discus and support After a recent purchase a message came on screen saying transaction failed, try again, I... in Microsoft Windows 10 Store to solve the problem; After a recent purchase a message came on screen saying that the transaction had failed, try again. I checked and had not received my item so tried... Discussion in 'Microsoft Windows 10 Store' started by IreneDickinson1, Jun 24, 2021.

1. After a recent purchase a message came on screen saying transaction failed, try again, I...

After a recent purchase a message came on screen saying that the transaction had failed, try again. I checked and had not received my item so tried again this time receiving the item. However upon checking my bank account I have been charged twice. Game Insight say that I need to contact Microsoft support to receive my refund, but I cannot find any way to contact them as my question does not fall into any of their given categories therefore I can get no further with my refund .Is there no email option available? please can anyone help me? Yours sincerely I Dickinson.

:)

IreneDickinson1, Jun 24, 2021

2. App Purchase failed

Hi,

I made an app purchase for Recorder Pro and money was deducted from my bank account. The transaction is listed on the following website: Sign in to your Microsoft account

The purchase failed with the error - cannot contact the app store at this time.

Can you please help?

Thanks,

Mandeep

IamMandeep, Jun 24, 2021
  3. ed B_660 Win User
    Error: "transaction failed (-6003)" while purchasing despicable minion rush

despicable minion rush. keep getting "transaction failed (-6003)"

Original title: cant do in app purchases.

ed B_660, Jun 24, 2021
  4. After a recent purchase a message came on screen saying transaction failed, try again, I...

Transaction status 'Succeeded' but app not downloaded

Hello Benedito,

Thanks for replying!

I agree the transaction was not completely processed, otherwise it should have appeared on the purchased list. But it appears as a successful transaction on the Microsoft Billing portal, and more importantly, on my credit card transaction list. So Microsoft
    needs to either reverse the transaction or force the app through to my phone.

I have only one Windows Live ID, so there is no question of having made the transaction on the wrong ID. I made the purchase through the Marketplace app on my phone. That was the only time I have had this problem, since I've downloaded a few apps successfully
    after the event.

I could put up the entire conversation if it helps.

Cheers!

PS - Will put in a request through the Zune.net support, as you say.

Chintan Padhi, Jun 24, 2021
Thema:

After a recent purchase a message came on screen saying transaction failed, try again, I...

1. After a recent purchase a message came on screen saying transaction failed, try again, I... - Similar Threads - recent purchase message

2. when I try to download anything I get a message that says: failed virus scan failed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    when I try to download anything I get a message that says: failed virus scan failed: I am trying to download AVG antivirus and I have tried to login to a work program. Every time I try either I get the same message, it reads: Failed - Virus scan failed....
  3. when I try to download anything I get a message that says: failed virus scan failed

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    when I try to download anything I get a message that says: failed virus scan failed: I am trying to download AVG antivirus and I have tried to login to a work program. Every time I try either I get the same message, it reads: Failed - Virus scan failed....
  4. When I tried to purchase something, it came up with an error message saying "Server Refused...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    When I tried to purchase something, it came up with an error message saying "Server Refused...: I wanted to buy 80 robux on the microsoft roblox app, however it came up with the error message as stated in my question. I checked my recent transactions and saw that the purchase still went through! I want to know if I'm going to get my money back. Additionally, whenever i...
  5. When I tried to purchase something, it came up with an error message saying "Server Refused...

When I tried to purchase something, it came up with an error message saying "Server Refused...: I wanted to buy 80 robux on the microsoft roblox app, however it came up with the error message as stated in my question. I checked my recent transactions and saw that the purchase still went through! I want to know if I'm going to get my money back. Additionally, whenever i...
  6. When I tried to purchase something, it came up with an error message saying "Server Refused...

in Microsoft Windows 10 Store
  7. Why does it say I have to purchase the game again after uninstalling?

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Why does it say I have to purchase the game again after uninstalling?: I purchased Sea of Thieves in 2018 and I havent had issues until now. I went to play it and it said not available on my account, so i was going to uninstall and reinstall to see if that would fix the issue, and when I uninstalled it, It told me that i needed to purchase game...
  8. Why does it say I have to purchase the game again after uninstalling?

Why does it say I have to purchase the game again after uninstalling?: I purchased Sea of Thieves in 2018 and I havent had issues until now. I went to play it and it said not available on my account, so i was going to uninstall and reinstall to see if that would fix the issue, and when I uninstalled it, It told me that i needed to purchase game...
  9. Nothing happens, certain apps will not open and will say failed connection try again.

Nothing happens, certain apps will not open and will say failed connection try again.: this has been going on for months, where my taskbar weather and news will not open. when you click on it, it says we're having trouble loading your feed try again. then when I try to use the get help app, it says to try again later something went wrong. then when I try to...
  10. Nothing happens, certain apps will not open and will say failed connection try again.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Nothing happens, certain apps will not open and will say failed connection try again.: this has been going on for months, where my taskbar weather and news will not open. when you click on it, it says we're having trouble loading your feed try again. then when I try to use the get help app, it says to try again later something went wrong. then when I try to...