Windows 10: After a recent update, all colors and hues are messed up

Discus and support After a recent update, all colors and hues are messed up in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; Everything including icons, desktop, games, ect are all darker than usual. Nothing I do changes it submitted by /u/Skipjack000 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/Skipjack000, May 24, 2020.

1. After a recent update, all colors and hues are messed up

Everything including icons, desktop, games, ect are all darker than usual. Nothing I do changes it

submitted by /u/Skipjack000
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/Skipjack000, May 24, 2020
  2. MichJe Win User

Computer hue/color

All the colors on my screen are brighter and a different hue than they actually are and its frustrating as I'm a digital artist and its annoying to go back and forth just to fix simple hues.

MichJe, May 24, 2020
  3. Hefal Win User
    Color hue problems in display across Windows

Hello,

my problem is still unresolved. It's hard to explain exactly but lets try.

My displays colors are a bit off. I narrowed the problem to slightly off hue of the blue channel. It's very apparent on blue colors (obviously) - even on Windows Interface itself. I work with photos and videos so it's essential for me to have more or less
    right colors. I have a computer that is regarded as having good colors out of factory (Asus RG750JZ). I have 4 Windows 10 machines, iPads and android phones and tablets. All of them have more or less similar look - even the ones with definitely much much
    worse displays. This ASUS sticks out and looks definitely different (it's very noticeable on skin and eg Windows interface colors)

I tried every solution regarding reseting icc profiles - profiles are changing, but every profile has the same problem.

I narrowed the problem to blue channel when I was playing with Intel Control Panel -> colour -> hue. When I move HUE slider left a bit - blue colors are starting to look as desired but, obviously, all other colors are totally messed.

It's the same since fresh windows 10 installation.

Any suggestions witll be appreciated. I did couple of different drivers for intel, for nvidia. Different icc profiles, reseting color profiles. Nothing helps After a recent update, all colors and hues are messed up :(

My system:

ASUS G750JZ with Windows 10 regularly updated.

Here's example of built-in display in the background and iPad connected with chrome remote desktop. iPad colors are the same as on my on the Windows10 Lenovo Yoga 2 Pro. Bulit-in display has definitely color problems.

After a recent update, all colors and hues are messed up 49115072-d826-4d87-8d9f-d804f2746789.png

***Moved from: Windows / Windows 10 / Devices & drivers ***

Hefal, May 24, 2020
  4. Argel Obm Win User

After a recent update, all colors and hues are messed up

Philips Hue not working with Invoke and Cortana

Hi Pavel,

We need to clarify some information first for us to better understand your Philip Hue concern. Kindly answer these questions:

• Can you please tell us the step-by-step process on how you're connecting Philips Hue to Cortana?
    • Are you encountering any error when connecting Philips Hue to Cortana?
    • What are the exact voice commands that you're using to control the light?

Argel Obm, May 24, 2020
Thema:

After a recent update, all colors and hues are messed up

1. After a recent update, all colors and hues are messed up - Similar Threads - recent update colors

2. Second Monitors colors are messed up after Windows 10 update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Second Monitors colors are messed up after Windows 10 update: My second monitor's colors are a messed up and there are lines showing after the new windows 10 update. I have a nvidia 1060 max q graphics card. Installing the newest drivers did not seems to help , tried the monitor on a different laptop it works fines . How can I fix this?...
  3. pc color messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pc color messed up: so my pc color is like rainbow and i don’t know how to fix it. The pc start to having this problem is when i accidentally turn off the power cord while the pc is running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-color-messed-up/d204080d-29c9-40a2-8dec-882a12984f28
  4. pc color messed up

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pc color messed up: so my pc color is like rainbow and i don’t know how to fix it. The pc start to having this problem is when i accidentally turn off the power cord while the pc is running https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/pc-color-messed-up/d204080d-29c9-40a2-8dec-882a12984f28
  5. pc color messed up

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  6. Recent updates messed power settings up

in Windows 10 Performance & Maintenance
    Recent updates messed power settings up: After one of the recent updates, my laptop's power settings, specifically turning screen off when plugged in, seem to reset on regular basis. I change it to "never" and after next reboot it changes back to 15 minutes. Strangely enough, sleep setting does not reset. It was...
  7. Update messed up my colors

in Windows 10 Customization
    Update messed up my colors: The latest update Aug. 18th 2020 seems to want me to use new color schemes, i managed to get the desktop background back to black but when i try to change the Task Bar and Start Menu to Dark Grey it changes the background of my folders too, is there any way to change the Task...
  8. After recent update my computer is all messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After recent update my computer is all messed up: Right after the recent update my computer is slow to connect to anything and everything except for the internet, I now get frozen in games after several attempts of trying to launch the game and it takes 2 mins or more to connect to anything such as discord. Please help, I...
  9. messed up color

messed up color: Hello,My name is Danny and somehow my display colors got way off.How to fix it. HP/w windows 10...
  10. colors in windows 10 all messed up

colors in windows 10 all messed up: i can't read a lot of actions on my screen because windows 10 has white on white colors. Also can't get my audio to work except for the little computer speakers built in my laptop. Has Anyone just done a system restore to go back to windows 7? Is there any way to fix the...