Windows 10: After a reinstall ow win 10 I can't remember my name and the password I used etal,...

Discus and support After a reinstall ow win 10 I can't remember my name and the password I used etal,... in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After a reinstall of win10 I can't get past the part of my birthday and password due to memory loss. I do have an account but my birthday does not... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by GaryAnyone, Jul 20, 2020.

1. After a reinstall ow win 10 I can't remember my name and the password I used etal,...

After a reinstall of win10 I can't get past the part of my birthday and password due to memory loss. I do have an account but my birthday does not seem to work. Gary

:)

GaryAnyone, Jul 20, 2020
  2. PurefctV2 Win User

Win 10 IE 11 keeps asking if I want to save password when I log in EVEN THOUGH I ALWAYS SAY NO, or doesn't remember user name

I am new to Win 10, 2 days new. I don't think I'm new to IE 11 but heck, maybe I am. Definitely new to Edg ... which I'll be posting issues for next After a reinstall ow win 10  I can't remember my name and the password I used etal,... :)

- I previously used Win 7 on my laptop and Win 8 on my girlfriends, although I avoided using her Win 8 as much as I could After a reinstall ow win 10  I can't remember my name and the password I used etal,... ;)

- My laptop had a hardware failure about the time my GF upgraded to Win 10. So I am unable to directly compare my current experience to either of my previous experiences.

• For some websites, when I log into a site, IE 11 asks if I want to remember the password for the site and I click NO. The next time I go to the site, IE 11 asks me the question again. In the past under Win 8 and Win 7 If I chose NO using prior versions
      of IE and I think maybe also IE 11, my choice was remembered and I am not asked again. How do I fix this?
    • Admittedly, when I click NO on other websites my choice is remembered so I do not yet know the extent to which my choice is saved or not saved.
    • On my previous versions, if I clicked the Remember Me, or the Stay Logged In, later when I return after logging out or having my browser closed for too long a period, my user ID is remembered and all I need to do is enter my password. NOW THOUGH on this
      new OS and Browser, my initial experience is that my user name is not retained if I have answered NO to remembering my password. How do I get it to remember my user name without remembering my password?

PurefctV2, Jul 20, 2020
  3. I don't remember my password

Hi. I can log in to my computer with pin code but I don't want to use that code anymore. I've tried to change it so many times but I need to know my password for it. But the real problem is I CAN'T REMEMBER MY PASSWORD. I can't see the hint for my password,
    I can't do anything about it.

What should I do to find my password/ or change it WITHOUT REINSTALLING WINDOWS 10 or restarting my computer?

CaglaYilmaz, Jul 20, 2020
  4. 7.62 Win User

After a reinstall ow win 10 I can't remember my name and the password I used etal,...

Email clients not remembering passwords

Hi all

A friends computer will not remember his gmail password. He used to use outlook, and seeing that I use thunderbird and it would be easier to troubleshoot I installed that for him. Now that was working for a few weeks, and now the same problem is occuring.

We are 100% sure the password is correct, as we can access the email account through webmail, but the local clients will not remember the correct password. Of course the 'Remember password' button is checked, but still no good.

It returns with incorrect password.

Any suggestions?

Thema:

After a reinstall ow win 10 I can't remember my name and the password I used etal,...

1. After a reinstall ow win 10 I can't remember my name and the password I used etal,... - Similar Threads - reinstall can't remember

2. I can't sign in to my pc I can't remember my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I can't sign in to my pc I can't remember my password: On the start up page that says owner with my picture it asks for a password and I can't remember what I set it to.. I keep trying anything that it might be then I get locked out and I reboot and start again...
  3. I can't sign in to my pc I can't remember my password

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I can't sign in to my pc I can't remember my password: On the start up page that says owner with my picture it asks for a password and I can't remember what I set it to.. I keep trying anything that it might be then I get locked out and I reboot and start again...
  4. My PC requires me to change my expired password but I can't remember using a password. I...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    My PC requires me to change my expired password but I can't remember using a password. I...: My PC requires me to change my expired password but I can't remember using a password. I have been using this same system for weeks and it just pops up today. I have tried all the passwords I know...
  5. My PC requires me to change my expired password but I can't remember using a password. I...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    My PC requires me to change my expired password but I can't remember using a password. I...: My PC requires me to change my expired password but I can't remember using a password. I have been using this same system for weeks and it just pops up today. I have tried all the passwords I know...
  6. I don't remember my admin password and can't log in

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't remember my admin password and can't log in: I don't remember my admin password and can't log in. PLEASE HELP!!! https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-remember-my-admin-password-and-cant-log-in/6e04b150-70b5-4398-b206-26bc5daa794b
  7. I don't remember my password

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't remember my password: im not typing 6 to 600000 its taking half of my day https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-dont-remember-my-password/97456f38-39a8-4121-a7c1-c60d0655fe3d
  8. Can't remember my password

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    Can't remember my password: Set up a win10 os with some short password I can't remember. Is there any way I can recover it? Thanks 172061
  9. Can't remember Administrator name and Password

in Windows 10 Customization
    Can't remember Administrator name and Password: I can not remember both my Administrator username and my password. This is SO FRUSTRATING because every time i want to do something, i.e. install McAfee, which I paid for almost a year ago, it wants permission from the Administrator WHICH IS ME. I purchased MY COMPUTER and...
  10. I have a win8 with a password i can't remember...

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    I have a win8 with a password i can't remember...: If i go to another pc and install the win10 installation tool on a cd and than boot from it on my computer and than type a brand new win10 product key will my my password be deleted? Also if I'm not mistaken upgrading from win8 to 10 is for free(?) submitted by /u/manor2003...