Windows 10: After a reinstallation of windows my PC asks for my Outlook password, which I don't want to use

Discus and support After a reinstallation of windows my PC asks for my Outlook password, which I don't want to use in Windows 10 Customization to solve the problem; Hello, I just reinstalled windows to my PC. When I turn on the PC it asks for my Outlook password. I don't want to use that and I don't want to use a... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Customization' started by Yasuewho, Nov 11, 2020.

1. Yasuewho Win User

After a reinstallation of windows my PC asks for my Outlook password, which I don't want to use

Hello,

I just reinstalled windows to my PC. When I turn on the PC it asks for my Outlook password. I don't want to use that and I don't want to use a pin, face recognition, or any other login type other than a password login. I want the password to be unique and different from the Outlook password. I want the password to be only used for logging into my PC and nothing else.

How do I do this?

:)

Yasuewho, Nov 11, 2020
  2. Dude Win User

Outlook always asks for a password...

Jeff, try this

http://blogs.technet.com/b/mempson/a...rd-prompt.aspx

3. Windows copy not asking Outlook password

Hi.

I recently bought a new Laptop with preloaded Windows 10 os. Now I have activated it, and I am unable to use my outlook account. The system lists me as an administrator, and Doesn't give me the option to switch to outlook account. I want to use my outlook
    account without creating another account on the system. Is this possible? Why is my OS mapped to the outlook account but not asking me my outlook password (It asks me to create a new local password)?

Thanks!

SouryaYallapragada, Nov 11, 2020
  4. After a reinstallation of windows my PC asks for my Outlook password, which I don't want to use

My account sometime is asking for a password but i don t have one , i restart the pc and than it doesn t require anymore

So it did solve the problem with double accounts but as i thought , it didn t with the password but now it shows "Want to sign in more faster and more securely ? Enter your password to set up Windows Hello"is like they recommend to set a password , but
    i don t want to !! Is any way i can stop this ?

BotaAndrei, Nov 11, 2020
Thema:

After a reinstallation of windows my PC asks for my Outlook password, which I don't want to use

1. After a reinstallation of windows my PC asks for my Outlook password, which I don't want to use - Similar Threads - reinstallation asks Outlook

2. I don't want to ask a question.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I don't want to ask a question.: I have been playing games on a Microsoft OS since 3.1Windows 11 is the worst I have ever used. I think I'll just get myself old version of Windows 10. All I get is crashes, won't run, it's disgusting. This is supposed to be the pinnacle of OS software but it's like it's...
  3. I don't want to ask a question.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    I don't want to ask a question.: I have been playing games on a Microsoft OS since 3.1Windows 11 is the worst I have ever used. I think I'll just get myself old version of Windows 10. All I get is crashes, won't run, it's disgusting. This is supposed to be the pinnacle of OS software but it's like it's...
  4. What if DON'T want to change MY password??

in Windows 10 Gaming
    What if DON'T want to change MY password??: On occasion, I've been FORCED by Microsoft to change MY password. What if I DON'T want to change MY password?How does this work? Do you wait until you feel that the user has memorized their password--and then you force them to CHANGE it?!?Why can't I have control over MY...
  5. I want to reinstall 360 64 bit onto my pc, which it was on. T

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    I want to reinstall 360 64 bit onto my pc, which it was on. T: I had a glitch and had to uninstall. Now I keep getting a notice I an downloading the wrong version, however I cannot find the 64 BIt.The only option I get is the 34. I have tried uninstalling using the tool and reinstalling and it is not working.1. Office Setup didn't...
  6. I want to reinstall 360 64 bit onto my pc, which it was on. T

in Windows 10 Gaming
    I want to reinstall 360 64 bit onto my pc, which it was on. T: I had a glitch and had to uninstall. Now I keep getting a notice I an downloading the wrong version, however I cannot find the 64 BIt.The only option I get is the 34. I have tried uninstalling using the tool and reinstalling and it is not working.1. Office Setup didn't...
  7. I want to reinstall 360 64 bit onto my pc, which it was on. T

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. When using Outlook Windows Security keeps asking for my password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    When using Outlook Windows Security keeps asking for my password: Recently every time I access one of my E Mail accounts I get a pop up from Windows Security asking for the password. When I enter the password my messages download and get sent. My other two E Mail accounts are fine and do not have this problem. Can anyone tell me how to...
  9. Don't want to keep resetting my windows password

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
    Don't want to keep resetting my windows password: For years I used a pin or windows password to sign in to windows when I booted up and occasionally made up a new one.. Then weeks ago I keep getting messages from Microsoft Account Team "Microsoft account unusual sign in activity". When I look I see an unsuccessful sign in...
  10. I want my pc does not ask me for a password to start God

in Windows 10 Customization
    I want my pc does not ask me for a password to start God: I want my pc does not ask me for a password to start God how do I do that? https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-want-my-pc-does-not-ask-me-for-a-password-to/9c585d5f-5432-472c-a8ab-1d21066ad3b2