Windows 10: After a reset of my computer, it tells me that windows is not active, and there is an error

Discus and support After a reset of my computer, it tells me that windows is not active, and there is an error in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; Hi, Recently, due to an error of the disk, I've decided to reset my PC. When I reset it, i noticed some strange issues, like an error trying to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by FelORYT, Apr 9, 2021.

1. FelORYT Win User

After a reset of my computer, it tells me that windows is not active, and there is an error

Hi,

Recently, due to an error of the disk, I've decided to reset my PC.

When I reset it, i noticed some strange issues, like an error trying to install Office 365.

The major problem here but, is that today, when I logged in, the PC told me that windows is not activated.

It sended me to the settings app, and it showed me this is italian:

After a reset of my computer, it tells me that windows is not active, and there is an error 21365b96-5035-44f1-bd42-96375242fd5a?upload=true.png

Then, when i try to go to resolve the problem, it told me this:

After a reset of my computer, it tells me that windows is not active, and there is an error 7831e163-067e-43aa-a852-79c1b983546d?upload=true.png

Now, I am connected to internet, 100% sure i'm writing this on the PC.

I've tried to check for my product key with the app "Show Key Plus" and inserting it, it gives me error "0xc0000022".

I've already done in the past some resets, and there was no problem.

My PC always worked perfectly, and I dont really know what is this problem, please... help...

Sorry for my english.

:)

FelORYT, Apr 9, 2021
  2. linhlz Win User

Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

Possibly there can be the problem with Microsoft activation Server, so your Windows 10 is not activated. In this scenario, you need to wait and verify if it is the issue from Microsoft’s side. But if you are getting error code 0x803f7001, you can also try these steps:

1. Open Settings app. Then go to Update and security > Activation screen > Change product.
    2. Type your Windows edition product key and click Next.
    3. You’ll get We couldn’t activate Windows error message.
    4. Retry steps 1-3 then type your 25-characters unique product key.
    5. Wait for the process to complete, Windows 10 is activated.
    Hope something helps this problem

linhlz, Apr 9, 2021
  3. Duyenhip Win User
    Windows 10 will not activate Error code 0x803F7001

thanks
    I activated my Windows 10 from product key Windows 7

Duyenhip, Apr 9, 2021
  4. After a reset of my computer, it tells me that windows is not active, and there is an error

Windows 10 Activation Error: 0xC004F034

Hi Greg,

This error code is usually caused by a problem with the product key. For better assistance, we would like to clarify how you got the Windows 10 Pro? Is it supplied by a company?

As an initial troubleshooting step, we suggest that you run the Activation troubleshooter and try activating Windows 10 Pro again. To run the Activation troubleshooter, follow these steps:

• Click the Start button and select the Settings
      icon.
    • Choose Update & Security from the list.
    • Select Activation in the left pane of the window.
    • Click Troubleshoot.

If your Windows 10 Pro is supplied by a company, we recommend that you get in touch with your organization's support for assistance with the activation.

We'll be waiting to your reply.

Gerard Qui, Apr 9, 2021
Thema:

After a reset of my computer, it tells me that windows is not active, and there is an error

1. After a reset of my computer, it tells me that windows is not active, and there is an error - Similar Threads - reset computer tells

2. Windows Activation Error After reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation Error After reset my laptop: Hello, What should I do If my laptop prompt an error while activating it? I did login my Microsoft account but my laptop is not link, but I linked it during setting up after purchasing it to the store.I got the license key but when I put it and activate there was an error...
  3. Windows Activation Error After reset my laptop

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Activation Error After reset my laptop: Hello, What should I do If my laptop prompt an error while activating it? I did login my Microsoft account but my laptop is not link, but I linked it during setting up after purchasing it to the store.I got the license key but when I put it and activate there was an error...
  4. Windows started telling me to activate my license

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Windows started telling me to activate my license: I first got my copy of Windows back in 2013 with a Windows 7 OEM license pre-installed, I then upgraded it to Windows 10 when that became an option and up to this point I have had no problems with it.In January, I believe exactly 60 days ago, I transferred my OS to a new SSD...
  5. Windows started telling me to activate my license

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows started telling me to activate my license: I first got my copy of Windows back in 2013 with a Windows 7 OEM license pre-installed, I then upgraded it to Windows 10 when that became an option and up to this point I have had no problems with it.In January, I believe exactly 60 days ago, I transferred my OS to a new SSD...
  6. Windows started telling me to activate my license

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  7. my computer tells me i need to activate but already is help please

my computer tells me i need to activate but already is help please: activation problem https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-tells-me-i-need-to-activate-but/0742547e-b99b-4cfb-8624-2c97506726e9
  8. Why is my computer telling me that it's unable to perform reset?

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Why is my computer telling me that it's unable to perform reset?: I'm doing a factory reset on my Lenovo Y920 running Windows 10 64-bit and I did the whole steps of reinitializing Windows to factory settings, but after the whole process ended it took me back to the same exact desktop I saw before attempting the reset, then a blue dialogue...
  9. Why is my computer telling me that it's unable to perform reset?

in Windows 10 Support
    Why is my computer telling me that it's unable to perform reset?: I'm doing a factory reset on my Lenovo Y920 running Windows 10 64-bit and I did the whole steps of reinitializing Windows to factory settings, but after the whole process ended it took me back to the same exact desktop I saw before attempting the reset, then a blue dialogue...
  10. Activation Error after Windows Reset

Activation Error after Windows Reset: My laptop came with pre-installed Windows 10. I had to reset my laptop after a malware attack. After reset windows is no longer activated. I am getting error oxc00000022 while trouble shooting. Microsoft agent asked me to do this : Press Windows key + X. Click Command...