Windows 10: After a reset, Windows 10 will not run through initial setup. Help.

Discus and support After a reset, Windows 10 will not run through initial setup. Help. in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; On my Dell XPS I reset the whole system. Now when I start the computer it will not proceed through the initial Windows 10 setup. It’ll start with the... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/ClassyCanids, Nov 3, 2019.

1. After a reset, Windows 10 will not run through initial setup. Help.

On my Dell XPS I reset the whole system. Now when I start the computer it will not proceed through the initial Windows 10 setup. It’ll start with the initial screen with the Cortana circle and “Hi there! I’m Cortana, and I’m here to help,” but would proceed any further; and Cortana doesn’t even read the text like normal—if does get read it’s in a mans voice and will randomly stop after a word or two.

How do I fix this and proceed through the Windows 10 setup?

submitted by /u/ClassyCanids
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/ClassyCanids, Nov 3, 2019
  2. Barman58 Win User

Adding Routers and Printers to a PC running Windows 10 Pro

The way I would handle this is to reset the router, you at the moment do not know how the device is setup - DHCP could be disabled so there is no way it will auto allocate IP addresses

You will need to do some research as to ...

• The reset procedure - normally there is an inset button that needs to be pressed for a few seconds
    • The administrator Name
    • The administrator Password
    • The default device IP address (the gateway address)

This information should be available online , (if not printed on the back / base of the device

Once you have this information a simple connection should allow access to the internal settings, Also you should check if a specific port must be used for this initial setup

If you are not sure of the way to proceed, post the full details of the router(s) involved and we will try to find and provide you with a step by step solution

Barman58, Nov 3, 2019
  3. Ahhzz Win User
    Windows 10 Tweaks

Pressing “Windows+Pause Break” (it’s up there next to scroll lock) opens the “System” Window.

Windows 10: In the new version of Windows, Explorer has a section called Quick Access. This includes your frequent folders and recent files. Explorer defaults to opening this page when you open a new window. If you’d rather open the usual This PC, with links to your drives and library folders, follow these steps:

• Open a new Explorer window.
    • Click View in the ribbon.
    • Click Options.
    • Under General, next to “Open File Explorer to:” choose “This PC.”
    • Click OK

credit to Lifehacker.

Ahhzz, Nov 3, 2019
  4. After a reset, Windows 10 will not run through initial setup. Help.

Wi-Fi requires browser login Windows 10 initial setup

Hi Tom,

To better assist you, we would like to know more information regarding this issue. Kindly answer the following:

• Since it is the initial setup, have you tried skipping the step of connecting your PC to WiFi, or is there no option to do that?
    • If you already skipped this step, what is the default browser that you're currently using?
    • Does this only happen when trying to connect to a specific WiFi hotspot?

Your reply is most important for us to assist you accordingly.

Patricia Yu, Nov 3, 2019
Thema:

After a reset, Windows 10 will not run through initial setup. Help.

1. After a reset, Windows 10 will not run through initial setup. Help. - Similar Threads - reset run through

2. never setup right, but always run through the setup manu as startup

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    never setup right, but always run through the setup manu as startup: I have an old model desktop, which I only use for a few zoom lessons per week, and only turn the computer on twice a week. I don''t use it for anything else.=====Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.88 GB usable System type 64-bit...
  3. never setup right, but always run through the setup manu as startup

in Windows 10 Customization
    never setup right, but always run through the setup manu as startup: I have an old model desktop, which I only use for a few zoom lessons per week, and only turn the computer on twice a week. I don''t use it for anything else.=====Processor IntelR CoreTM i5-2400 CPU @ 3.10GHz 3.10 GHz Installed RAM 8.00 GB 7.88 GB usable System type 64-bit...
  4. Windows Initial Setup Error.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Windows Initial Setup Error.: Ever since I set up my HP Omen with Windows 10 over a year ago I have had some issues with some of my apps: Namely NVIDIA and Logitech's G Hub and recently Origin. The tech rep for Origin recommended that I set up a second Admin user to see if that fixed a persistent...
  5. Windows 10 initial setup

Windows 10 initial setup: When initially setting up my new Laptop, I selected UK Keyboard when I should have selected US. How do I change this setting to 'US Keyboard'? I seem not to be able to find the 'Language' feature in 'Control Panel' Thankyou in advance for your help. Regards. Robert...
  6. Random Reset During Initial Setup (Windows 10 Pro Clean Install)

in Windows 10 Support
    Random Reset During Initial Setup (Windows 10 Pro Clean Install): Hey all, been having a problem with initial setup that I can hopefully find some help for here. Today I upgraded my CPU, Motherboard, and RAM in my custom build and after wiping my SSD and doing a clean install I run into a problem with initial setup. When I start my PC after...
  7. Lenovo Windows initial setup

Lenovo Windows initial setup: hello team i brought a lenovo windows 10 s mode laptop yesterday ideapad 330s, the initial setup of creating account and everything has been done. but after coming to services option the screen is blank. there is no text or no further instructions to proceed further....
  8. Windows 10 Initial Setup

Windows 10 Initial Setup: Hi I am trying to install windows 10 in a mac machien using windows bootcamp . I am runniing Mojave and all the apps are up to date just freshly installed yesterday . while insatlling and after the reboot , i am stuck in the page lets conenct to a internet , there is no...
  9. Initial setup of Windows 10

Initial setup of Windows 10: I bought a refurbished Lenovo Think Centre, and in the initial setup, I have been unable to change the default language and geographic location. The machine default is French. When I try to change the default to English, I get a message that a problem occurred, and I'm...
  10. Initial setup

Initial setup: I have a Gigabyte b360m ds3h motherboard and I am trying to install windows 10 but im not sure what im doing wrong. I have my flashdrive with the windows 10 media creation tool installed and formatted to NTFS but it is not showing up as a bootable drive. when i try to boot it...

Users found this page by searching for:

1. stuck at Im cortana and Im here to help

2. hi there im cortana and im here to help stuck

3. windows install stuck on cortana

4. windows 10 setup stuck on cortana welcome,
  5. hi there Im cortana and Im here to help,
  6. hi there im.cortama.stuck,
  7. get past “hi there im cortana”,
  8. cortana here to help stuck,
  9. windows 10 hi im cortana stuck