Windows 10: After a virus alot of png or any almost all not working

Discus and support After a virus alot of png or any almost all not working in Windows 10 Network and Sharing to solve the problem; so after an trojan virus got me this one did this: for example Pic.png and the adds this Pic.png.pdff then after that when i remove the ".pdff" then... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Network and Sharing' started by Ihor Berezovskyy, Jan 13, 2019.

1. After a virus alot of png or any almost all not working

so after an trojan virus got me this one did this:
    for example Pic.png and the adds this Pic.png.pdff
    then after that when i remove the ".pdff" then try to run it this happens:

"Pic.png

It looks like we don't support this file format."

and i don't what do cuz all my months of work on unity went down to drain all my project are ".pdff"

I'm just soul crushed i tried the recovery i didn't change .pdff it some more problem my sennheiser driver for dongle for GSP 350 not workin but

it doesn't wont to activate 7.1 surround system witch is the driver so sound and mic work but not 7.1 surround and the button for dongle stays red it must go white when surround is on AKA im upset

sigh

also i already ran virus scan it didnt help still same pdff and same result on the removal of pdff

:)

Ihor Berezovskyy, Jan 13, 2019

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jan 13, 2019
  3. Cheap Photo box that will get the job done

WEll i took on this project for PP hes a hardware reviewer and wants to get the professional looking pics for the Pc parts

Materials:
    • Big cardboard box
    • a razor
    • white material 3 yards
    • cone lights
    • stapler
    • medical tape
    • pvc pipe about 6 inches longer than your box
    • white paint any cheap finger paint would work
    the project I'm guessing will cost me $30 if it works out properly
    I will post pictures and step by step as i do it

MomentoMoir, Jan 13, 2019
  4. After a virus alot of png or any almost all not working

First Build

I suggest going through Newegg IF THEY SHIP TO CANADA. Alot of items you have listed are a tad cheaper.

JrRacinFan, Jan 13, 2019
Thema:

After a virus alot of png or any almost all not working

1. After a virus alot of png or any almost all not working - Similar Threads - virus alot png

2. VirTool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore is triggering / recurring almost everyday on alot of...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    VirTool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore is triggering / recurring almost everyday on alot of...: Hello,We've recently moved from our main AV that we used for years to microsoft defender. So we've uninstalled our main AV on all of our devices, and we pushed / enabled microsoft defender via our RMM platform and on 80% of our devices everything runs / is fine.BUT, on 20% of...
  3. VirTool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore is triggering / recurring almost everyday on alot of...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    VirTool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore is triggering / recurring almost everyday on alot of...: Hello,We've recently moved from our main AV that we used for years to microsoft defender. So we've uninstalled our main AV on all of our devices, and we pushed / enabled microsoft defender via our RMM platform and on 80% of our devices everything runs / is fine.BUT, on 20% of...
  4. VirTool:Win32/DefenderTamperingRestore is triggering / recurring almost everyday on alot of...

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Not working almost any app

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Not working almost any app: So my apps not working with unnamed error. For example, discord just not starting, then I tried no reinstall it, and it trew an error. I checked install log and saw that it tries to install it to "C:\Users\Lenovo", but I recently changed my username in Windows to "hellbowe",...
  6. Not working almost any app

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Not working almost any app: So my apps not working with unnamed error. For example, discord just not starting, then I tried no reinstall it, and it trew an error. I checked install log and saw that it tries to install it to "C:\Users\Lenovo", but I recently changed my username in Windows to "hellbowe",...
  7. Not working almost any app

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
  8. Almost all windows 10 apps aren't working after clean install

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Almost all windows 10 apps aren't working after clean install: So my Windows 10 got corrupted or something, it didn't boot, after i did i clean install i took my old user files from windows.old and copy pasted them into the new windows installation user files to get everything back to their place and i think thats what did it, i tried a...
  9. Explorer PNG preview not working and alot of program icons missing

in Windows 10 Support
    Explorer PNG preview not working and alot of program icons missing: Hello friends on the Win10 forums, I'm having a few problems for years now on my Windows 10 desktop. It seems like my explorer is corrupted or something. Some PNG files in my explorer are showing a preview of the image, while others don't. Also alot of program icons in my...
  10. Almost all windows 10 features stopped working

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Almost all windows 10 features stopped working: Hi, i have this issue with my laptop, its a dell inspiron 3537 running windows 10, i cant access any of the following: 1- start menu. 2- settings app. 3. Network connections interface. 4. All windows 10 preinstalled apps 5. Task bar (only shortcuts that i created work)....