Windows 10: after a while my wifi icon goes like this then comes back . Internet seems to work fine,had...

Discus and support after a while my wifi icon goes like this then comes back . Internet seems to work fine,had... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; [ATTACH] submitted by /u/DontDare6 [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/DontDare6, Jan 22, 2020.

1. after a while my wifi icon goes like this then comes back . Internet seems to work fine,had...

/u/DontDare6, Jan 22, 2020
  2. Ma. Lau Win User

Wifi icon says "no internet access" but the internet still works

Hi,

The issue might be caused by the network driver or its connectivity. We suggest you to run Network troubleshooter. Right-click
    WiFi icon and choose Troubleshoot problems. Follow the steps that will pop up on the screen. This will help you automatically resolve the concern on the status of internet connection.

Let us know how it goes.

Regards.

Ma. Lau, Jan 22, 2020
  3. Wifi fine, but no internet - keeps happening

Hi, I have a home-built PC running Windows 10 Pro 64 bit, with an ASUS Z97-Deluxe motherboard. I've had it working at my home for over a year but recently moved it into an office at a completely different location running fibre broadband (by BT/British Telecom). For the first few months, everything was fine, apart from the odd internet disconnect and then reconnect.

In the last week or two, I'm now frequently getting the wifi and internet dropping out and the wifi reconnects straight away, but then it either goes to No Internet, or it says it's connected but when I try to actually do something, like load a webpage, it hangs forever and eventually goes to No Internet. When this happens, my Android phone on the same wifi connection reconnects without problems.

I have followed the cmd ipconfig resetting procedures listed in this article and most times this has worked, but it keeps happening and I don't know what the problem is and how to stop it happening. It's getting really annoying now. As far as I know, my Windows is up to date, and I have also tried turning AVG firewall off and it doesn't help. I haven't yet tried doing anything with the Network Adapter drivers. Could that be the issue?

Thanks, Mark

MarkHazeldine, Jan 22, 2020
  4. after a while my wifi icon goes like this then comes back . Internet seems to work fine,had...

Windows 10 wifi icon shows not connected - connections available - but internet works fine?

Windows 10 wifi icon shows not connected - connections available - but internet works fine?

Hi all.

I've tried researching this issue without success - very simply, the wifi icon on my toolbar has a small white asterisk next to it, and when you hover the mouse over it, it states NOT CONNECTED - CONNECTIONS ARE AVAILABLE.

When I click on the same icon, it shows my home wifi - but beneath it says NO INTERNET, SECURED

This is more than a little puzzling as I have access to the internet and my email etc works fine. I've tried the usual removal and reinstallation of wifi drivers etc,but no luck fixing it so far.

Incidentally, the windows maps app does not appear to be working properly either, telling me that I need an internet connection to overlay images etc.

Vigneshwaran J (VIGNESHWARAN-J), Jan 22, 2020
Thema:

after a while my wifi icon goes like this then comes back . Internet seems to work fine,had...

1. after a while my wifi icon goes like this then comes back . Internet seems to work fine,had... - Similar Threads - while wifi icon

2. Network icon doesn't show as connected while internet is working fine.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Network icon doesn't show as connected while internet is working fine.: I had problem that every time I connected my phone in tethering mode new connection was created every time.I followed first reply in this thread which solved my issue but now my internet icon shows as not connected to internet.It's not really an issue but annoying.Windows...
  3. Network icon doesn't show as connected while internet is working fine.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Network icon doesn't show as connected while internet is working fine.: I had problem that every time I connected my phone in tethering mode new connection was created every time.I followed first reply in this thread which solved my issue but now my internet icon shows as not connected to internet.It's not really an issue but annoying.Windows...
  4. Network icon doesn't show as connected while internet is working fine.

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
  5. Task bar goes blank, icons disappear, and then desktop icons come back.

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Task bar goes blank, icons disappear, and then desktop icons come back.: After the February 2022 Windows 11 update the one that added the clock/date on the second monitor and updated note pad, I gotten times where my taskbar goes blank and the icons disappear for a few seconds. Then 5 to 20 seconds later, the icons come back and then bounce as...
  6. Task bar goes blank, icons disappear, and then desktop icons come back.

Task bar goes blank, icons disappear, and then desktop icons come back.: After the February 2022 Windows 11 update the one that added the clock/date on the second monitor and updated note pad, I gotten times where my taskbar goes blank and the icons disappear for a few seconds. Then 5 to 20 seconds later, the icons come back and then bounce as...
  7. No internet, wifi is fine

in Windows 10 Gaming
    No internet, wifi is fine: Help! I've tried EVERYTHING! I was on my laptop until 2am, everything was working fine. Went to bed leaving several tabs open in Google to continue my work in the am. I have a Dell Inspiron, running windows 10. I woke in the morning to find my computer was off, I Thought that...
  8. No internet, wifi is fine

No internet, wifi is fine: Help! I've tried EVERYTHING! I was on my laptop until 2am, everything was working fine. Went to bed leaving several tabs open in Google to continue my work in the am. I have a Dell Inspiron, running windows 10. I woke in the morning to find my computer was off, I Thought that...
  9. No internet, wifi is fine

10. Some websites will not come online while others seem fine

Some websites will not come online while others seem fine: Hello, just finishing up my new build. Started to download some programs of which some did fine with no hitches. Other websites never came up such as splashtop.com for example. There were a couple other websites that would not come up either. I am on a network that has other...