Windows 10: After Adding 8GB stick unit doesn't boot properly

Discus and support After Adding 8GB stick unit doesn't boot properly in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; Greetings, Cheese-Louise. I've been wanting to add 8GBs to my 8GB Asus Vivomini for ages. Fearful something (anything) might go wrong. And here we... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by The Pool Man, Jul 28, 2019.

1. After Adding 8GB stick unit doesn't boot properly

Greetings,

Cheese-Louise. I've been wanting to add 8GBs to my 8GB Asus Vivomini for ages. Fearful something (anything) might go wrong. And here we are.

The first thing, of course, is making sure I bought the proper memory. I've checked in various sources and believe that's a yes. I'm going to confirm with manufacturer tomorrow.

A question first: if the BIOS sees that memory -- and it does -- does this rule out --

1. wrong type of RAM purchased
    2. installed wrong (as in not clicked all the way in... and I re-opened and checked already)
    3. that I maybe loosened the other piece of RAM somehow (which I doubt)

If that's all good because the BIOS reads this way --

After Adding 8GB stick unit doesn't boot properly [​IMG]

Then I feel like I have two roads. Either try to address this error code --

-- or conclude the RAM is causing the problem, pull it, and live with 8GBs... which I could.

I looked on Google and addressing this issue seemed MODERATELY trying. I would rather not do a new install or the like.

What do you think?

Dead in the Water,

Me

:)

The Pool Man, Jul 28, 2019
  2. BetoLP Win User

Windows doesn`t start. Authomatic repair doesn`t work.

Thanks again!!

I`m sorry I had not noticed that the text on the picture was in spanish. It says that windows has replaced some damaged clusters in "name" file and "directory". Then, at the end "an unspecified error occurred (75736e6a726e6c2e 4f6)".

I`ll do it and I`ll be updating this thread when I have the report.

- - - Updated - - -

I ran SeaTools. These are the results:

Does it mean my HDD is useless?

BetoLP, Jul 28, 2019
  3. Double Tap doesn`t work on Lumia 620

Hello,

Double Tap to wake doesn`t work at my Lumia 620. I have all on in settings but still doesn`t work. I`m pretty sure that in update AMBER or BLACK this function works properly. But after DENIM update doesn`t. Maybe you are planning some update for this future
    ?

Thanks

Mariusz

MariuszBluma, Jul 28, 2019
  4. CyrrusV Win User

After Adding 8GB stick unit doesn't boot properly

hd6950 to hd 6970

ok
    i ve tried everything:with atiflash from dos,winflash.step by step with bios powercolor hd 6970 from the database.
    nothing,doesn´t work.any suggestion????

CyrrusV, Jul 28, 2019
Thema:

After Adding 8GB stick unit doesn't boot properly

1. After Adding 8GB stick unit doesn't boot properly - Similar Threads - Adding 8GB stick

2. Help Windows doesn't boot properly

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help Windows doesn't boot properly: Hello, this is a long shot but i'm writing on here to see if there's someone who could help as i'm not as knowledgeable on pcs etcI bought a new Nitro N-50 640 gaming tower a few weeks back, when i first had it, it would start up play normal and everything was fine but now...
  3. Help Windows doesn't boot properly

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Help Windows doesn't boot properly: Hello, this is a long shot but i'm writing on here to see if there's someone who could help as i'm not as knowledgeable on pcs etcI bought a new Nitro N-50 640 gaming tower a few weeks back, when i first had it, it would start up play normal and everything was fine but now...
  4. Laptop with soldered 4GB 2666MHz RAM. Added 8GB 3200MHz RAM, boots with 8GB but won't boot...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Laptop with soldered 4GB 2666MHz RAM. Added 8GB 3200MHz RAM, boots with 8GB but won't boot...: so i have a laptop with soldered 4 gb 2666 mhz ram and i have bought a ram of 3200 mhz 8gb when i insert the ram and start the laptop it boots and it do shpws the 8 gb ram installed with its 2666mhz but when i shut the laptop and then reopen it, i doesnot bootup what can be...
  5. Laptop with soldered 4GB 2666MHz RAM. Added 8GB 3200MHz RAM, boots with 8GB but won't boot...

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Laptop with soldered 4GB 2666MHz RAM. Added 8GB 3200MHz RAM, boots with 8GB but won't boot...: so i have a laptop with soldered 4 gb 2666 mhz ram and i have bought a ram of 3200 mhz 8gb when i insert the ram and start the laptop it boots and it do shpws the 8 gb ram installed with its 2666mhz but when i shut the laptop and then reopen it, i doesnot bootup what can be...
  6. Doesn't recognise boot file in the USB stick

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Doesn't recognise boot file in the USB stick: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/Ny0l92 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/g50o2l/doesnt_recognise_boot_file_in_the_usb_stick/
  7. HP Laptop doesn't boot properly How to Fix. Boot up properly.

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    HP Laptop doesn't boot properly How to Fix. Boot up properly.: I made a backup disc's of my HP Laptop, and it doesn't boot up properly, would using the [ Back Up Disc]? Please someone get back to me please....
  8. Pc doesn't boot properly.

Pc doesn't boot properly.: Hello, sometimes when i boot my pc it doesn't show any signs of life except the fans and i have to press the reset button 2 times for it to give me an error saying "The system has failed to boot several times. Press F2 or Del to enter SETUP to reconfigure your system." after...
  9. Windows 10 doesn't boot properly

Windows 10 doesn't boot properly: Hi everyone, I recently installed linux alongside windows 10, everything was working fine for about a week i.e. I could boot into linux or windows, then windows stopped booting properly - when I boot into windows I log in, then the desktop loads and an error message pops up...
  10. Ad hoc network..."Private" network doesn't stick

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    Ad hoc network..."Private" network doesn't stick: I have a unique situation and I haven't been able to find the answer. I have set up an ad hoc network on the "host" computer (i.e. the netsh "hostednetwork" computer) so that I can remote into the host computer using another computer ("client" PC). What this does is...