Windows 10: After all my hard work.....

Discus and support After all my hard work..... in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; So. I was playing Minecraft Dungeons the other day. I had finally unlocked the diamond pickaxe I wanted. I had unlock the game's top secret level, aka... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Nate Scholl, Jun 23, 2020.

1. After all my hard work.....

So. I was playing Minecraft Dungeons the other day. I had finally unlocked the diamond pickaxe I wanted. I had unlock the game's top secret level, aka 'Moo?'. And I have to go swimming for about 30 minutes. When I come back. Minecraft dungeons has practically been WIPED from my pc. It didn't even recognize that it was ever on my pc, although it did let me download the data, but not install the game. If it can help, my xbox account gamertag is 'slightrain53686' I hope you can fix this, and possibly bring my data back!

:)

Nate Scholl, Jun 23, 2020

2. Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Jun 23, 2020
  3. Overclock your hard drive!!!

Heres a much easier hack that I realized quite a few years ago that really does work!

REQUIREMENTS:
    • Hard drive with molex power connection.
    • PSU with more than 1 strand that has molex plugs on it.
    • Wire strippers, soldering iron if you're fancy, electrical tape if you're not.
    STEPS:
    • Take the strand of connectors from your PSU, and decide which one will be the donator for this overclocking adventure.
    • Cut the yellow and orange cables, then twist them together.
    • Find the power connector you've chosen as the overclocking connector, and release the orange cable from the connector. Now use your preferred method to bind them together, then place it back together.
    • Plug in a drive and feel the speed!
    Congratulations! You've just overclocked your hard drive!

Sir B. Fannybottom, Jun 23, 2020
  4. cadaveca Win User

After all my hard work.....

Good surround sound headset

I know you say you're not that guy, but stepping into the $250+ range really brings a change in build quality that might have you never having to buy another set. Otherwise, getting 6 speakers with decent sound in a headset is hard, and that's what you are asking for, and I have no suggestions, but just a bump up the list. *Stick Out Tongue After all my hard work..... :p

cadaveca, Jun 23, 2020
Thema:

After all my hard work.....

1. After all my hard work..... - Similar Threads - hard

2. i need help to free up space on my hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    i need help to free up space on my hard drive: i need help to free up space on my hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-free-up-space-on-my-hard-drive/ad9c8e22-fdca-4319-aa55-46625f8e4397
  3. i need help to free up space on my hard drive

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    i need help to free up space on my hard drive: i need help to free up space on my hard drive https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/i-need-help-to-free-up-space-on-my-hard-drive/ad9c8e22-fdca-4319-aa55-46625f8e4397
  4. Windows 10 Hard Power Off

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 10 Hard Power Off: My PC running windows 10 Pro is powering off every few days, and everytime it does it this is the last event Application Event LogSuccessfully scheduled Software Protection service for re-start at 2124-04-15T18:18:13Z. Reason: RulesEngine.The event just before this is Updated...
  5. Windows 10 Hard Power Off

Windows 10 Hard Power Off: My PC running windows 10 Pro is powering off every few days, and everytime it does it this is the last event Application Event LogSuccessfully scheduled Software Protection service for re-start at 2124-04-15T18:18:13Z. Reason: RulesEngine.The event just before this is Updated...
  6. New hard drive

in Windows 10 Gaming
    New hard drive: Hi I am buying a new hard drive for my alienware, because dell gave me a crappy hard drive for windows that only holds 128g well it is full everytime I load a game from my D drive it gives me bad packet loss and says I am running low on space. How can I take out my C drive...
  7. New hard drive

New hard drive: Hi I am buying a new hard drive for my alienware, because dell gave me a crappy hard drive for windows that only holds 128g well it is full everytime I load a game from my D drive it gives me bad packet loss and says I am running low on space. How can I take out my C drive...
  8. Windows 10 Hard Power Off

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  9. My Lenovo Laptop requires Hard start in every few days- for last week- after motherboard...

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My Lenovo Laptop requires Hard start in every few days- for last week- after motherboard...: I have a Lenovo IdeaPad 5 14 and I do have an occurring issue with my laptop.When I leave my PC Idle for more a few minutes the display turns off although the PC is still running.power light is on and could hear the fan running.Then when I want to turn it back on I try to...
  10. Help My Pc HArd Crashed

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Help My Pc HArd Crashed: SourceWindowsSummaryHardware errorDate‎5/‎9/‎2024 5:31 AMStatusNot reportedDescriptionA problem with your hardware caused Windows to stop working correctly.Problem signatureProblem Event Name: LiveKernelEventCode: 141Parameter 1: ffff8e086edc4010Parameter 2:...