Windows 10: After almost a year, windows 10 is not able to connect to "activation servers"

Discus and support After almost a year, windows 10 is not able to connect to "activation servers" in Windows 10 Updates and Activation to solve the problem; At first I was only having problems with updates. Half the time I couldn't install an update and NOTHING(no tutorial nowhere on the internet) fixed it.... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Updates and Activation' started by elpeleqelpeleq, Dec 15, 2018.

1. After almost a year, windows 10 is not able to connect to "activation servers"

At first I was only having problems with updates. Half the time I couldn't install an update and NOTHING(no tutorial nowhere on the internet) fixed it. But it was fine, since an AV and basic knowledge can help avoiding most the virus and other problems that may come. But now, after an year using windows completly fine, having a perfectly working license, windows 10 simply can't connect to M.S. servers to check the license, and so there's that damn watermark in the bottom right that doesn't leave. And trying to use the troubleshooter doesn't do anything. Also trying to reset the computer didn't do anything besides making me waste 12 hours downloading and installing everything again.

How do I fix those 2 damned things(Mainly the activation problem)?

Info:

-Windows 10 Pro (I don't know the full License since the PC was bought from a store with windows already activated, but I do know the end of it. The information is in the print bellow)

-Was working fine from January this year until 3 or 4 days ago.

-No it's not pirate. No software installed, update being avoided or whatever before.

-Restoring and even reseting windows 10 completly to fabric config didn't fix

-I don't have the windows 10 CD to try and format the computer

Print with the end of the license and other information(Taken using lmgr.vbs /dlv command on CMD, because I've seen a post here before where a mod asked for this information).

After almost a year, windows 10 is not able to connect to "activation servers" 61685f91-acf4-4949-b10e-e74ba2422158?upload=true.png

:)

elpeleqelpeleq, Dec 15, 2018
  2. Shailesh Win User

FTP Server Active Mode Not able to connect

I'm unable to connect to FTP server via Active Mode.

I have checked via port scan, port 21 & 80 are open.
    I have added firewall exception & disabled antivirus

Update from Server Admin: He is able to connect & following is the log:

Update: Finally the server admin agreed to look into the issue and asked for the IP used for connection. After changes from their end; the connection & login is successful, but, directory listing is giving error.

Shailesh, Dec 15, 2018
  3. skippy258 Win User
    DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

this search might help you https://www.google.com.au/webhp?sou...o+to+get+it+activated+windows+10+blocked+keys

From http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/why-activate-windows-10

If you upgraded to Windows 10 for free and ended up in a non-activated state, try following these steps:

• Go to Start
      After almost a year, windows 10 is not able to connect to "activation servers" [​IMG]
      , then select Settings > Update & security > Activation.
    • Select Go to Store, and check to see if a valid license is available for your device. If a license isn't available, you'll need to buy Windows from the Store.

Note
      • This only applies if you haven't made changes to the hardware for your device.

or you could hack it with a crack but please note this is always risky and you don't know what's in the hack

skippy258, Dec 15, 2018
  4. P4-630 Win User

After almost a year, windows 10 is not able to connect to "activation servers"

DOWNLOAD WINDOWS 10 NOW - Upgrade and ISO direct from microsoft

Click to expand... Yeah I went to that site, why do I need to buy a key?
    I won't buy a key, stupid.

I'll revert back to windows 7 then.

When I still was on windows 7, about a year ago I added 4GB extra ram which is a total of 8GB now,
    is that causing the problem?

P4-630, Dec 15, 2018
Thema:

After almost a year, windows 10 is not able to connect to "activation servers"

1. After almost a year, windows 10 is not able to connect to "activation servers" - Similar Threads - almost able connect

2. Windows Activation not able to connect to Organization's server

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows Activation not able to connect to Organization's server: I recently have replaced my PC, and transfered all data over but now when I try to activate windows it gives me the error code 0x8007007B I tried using the old code which might be it but im not sure. System product ID is 00329-00000-00003-AA404 and says it's the Windows 10...
  3. Windows Activation not able to connect to Organization's server

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows Activation not able to connect to Organization's server: I recently have replaced my PC, and transfered all data over but now when I try to activate windows it gives me the error code 0x8007007B I tried using the old code which might be it but im not sure. System product ID is 00329-00000-00003-AA404 and says it's the Windows 10...
  4. Windows Activation not able to connect to Organization's server

in AntiVirus, Firewalls and System Security
  5. Activate Windows after already activated for years.

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Activate Windows after already activated for years.: Around November 2021 I downloaded a windows update that seems to have had corrupted my ucrtbase_clr0400.dll ver 12/7/19 file. Making me unable to install or update programs Discord wouldn't open because it needed an update and emulators wouldn't install. I would get a bad...
  6. Activate Windows after already activated for years.

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Activate Windows after already activated for years.: Around November 2021 I downloaded a windows update that seems to have had corrupted my ucrtbase_clr0400.dll ver 12/7/19 file. Making me unable to install or update programs Discord wouldn't open because it needed an update and emulators wouldn't install. I would get a bad...
  7. Activate Windows watermark randomly appears after almost 10 years?

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    Activate Windows watermark randomly appears after almost 10 years?: I got Win 10 Pro as a free upgrade from my college almost 10 years ago and the watermark for activating windows randomly just showed up. The weird part is that when I try to go to Settings > Update & Security > Activation it seems to be trying to load something that never...
  8. deactivated after almost 7 years

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    deactivated after almost 7 years: so this issue started like 4 days ago when it suddenly I got the watermark Activate windows and a punch on different errors. The first error was about permission denied and contact administrator, but this one is gone now. I tried a lot of solution like: 1- troubleshoot in...
  9. Laptop hasn't been able to update for almost 2 years

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Laptop hasn't been able to update for almost 2 years: Help please I'm on a GE72 Apache Pro. Every time I try to update, everything works can download and install it UNTIL it reboots. It gets stuck on the MSI logo. From there, the only thing I can do is restart the laptop with the power button, which undos the update and brings...
  10. Not able to connect to fax server on Server 2016

in Windows 10 Customization
    Not able to connect to fax server on Server 2016: I can run Windows Fax and Scan on the Server and connect to the fax account but when I try from any other computer on the network is says I do not have sufficient permission to connect to the server. What am I missing?...