Windows 10: After an MS upgrade, my YouTube account is all messed up.

Discus and support After an MS upgrade, my YouTube account is all messed up. in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; After an MS upgrade, my YouTube account will no longer recognize my sign in and won't play a full page of videos. I get a circulating arrow after four... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by Vet365, Sep 25, 2020.

1. Vet365 Win User

After an MS upgrade, my YouTube account is all messed up.

After an MS upgrade, my YouTube account will no longer recognize my sign in and won't play a full page of videos. I get a circulating arrow after four rows of video choices. When I try to sign in, I get this message:

The request method GET is inappropriate for the URL /youtubei/v1/browse.

:)

Vet365, Sep 25, 2020
  2. Vesao Win User

Remove account

I suggest you backup your personalized files first before removing the account.
    To delete an account, follow these steps:
    1. Press WIN + X keys and click Command Prompt (Admin) from the menu.
    2. Type the following command and press Enter. Replace test with the name of your sister's account. Code:

Vesao, Sep 25, 2020
  3. Pavan_N Win User
    MS Edge Showing youtube on Mobile version

Hi Mokotus,

Please answer these question to assist you better.

• Which troubleshooting steps are you referring to?
    • Does this issue occurs in Internet Explorer too?
    • Is the issue specific to YouTube?

I suggest you to install all pending Windows updates and check. Follow the Methods below.

Method 1: Further you can try resetting the Microsoft Edge browser. Refer the steps below to reset Edge.

Steps:-

• First of all launch Microsoft Edge Browser.

• After that click on “More action” option which is visible at top right side of the browser and you will see “Settings” option.

• Under “Settings” scroll down and you will see a button “Choose what to clear” under “Clear browsing data” option.

• Once you click on this option you will see list of feature like
    • Browsing History
    • Cookies and saved website data
    • Cached data and file
    • Download history
    • Form data
    • Password.

If the issue still persists go to next Method.

Method 2: Run the app troubleshooter and check if it helps to resolve the issue

http://windows.microsoft.com/en-us/windows-10/run-the-troubleshooter-for-windows-apps

Do let us know you are able to use YouTube desktop version. Thank you.

Pavan_N, Sep 25, 2020
  4. After an MS upgrade, my YouTube account is all messed up.

Local account installation question

I'm fairly certain that Skip this step was available in 10.0.130 - the workaround in Step 20 (back button) is no longer required.

The currently known, as of 10.0.130, ways to create a Local account sign-in are
    • Skip this step at the MS account creation phase
    • No Internet connection during the install
    • static IP (post# 2 by Fragment) - New (to me anyway)

Slartybart, Sep 25, 2020
Thema:

After an MS upgrade, my YouTube account is all messed up.

1. After an MS upgrade, my YouTube account is all messed up. - Similar Threads - upgrade YouTube account

2. User Account Messed up after Upgrade

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    User Account Messed up after Upgrade: I was working on a friend's PC yesterday and could not get a windows update to install.This update was a upgrade from v1909 Build 18363.628 to the latest v19041.450.I used the Microsoft Windows 10 Update Assistant to do this upgrade finally after the windows updates failed to...
  3. are my user accounts messed up?

in User Accounts and Family Safety
    are my user accounts messed up?: I'm not sure if I'm worrying for nothing, but here goes... I'm running Win10 ver 1909 (build 18363-959) on a Toshiba Satellite laptop. I was logged into my "steve" account - which is an admin account. I saved a picture from Ifranview64 to the Documents folder. Going online...
  4. are my user accounts messed up?

in Windows 10 Support
    are my user accounts messed up?: I'm not sure if I'm worrying for nothing, but here goes... I'm running Win10 ver 1909 (build 18363-959) on a Toshiba Satellite laptop. I was logged into my "steve" account - which is an admin account. I saved a picture from Ifranview64 to the Documents folder. Going online...
  5. After recent update my computer is all messed up

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After recent update my computer is all messed up: Right after the recent update my computer is slow to connect to anything and everything except for the internet, I now get frozen in games after several attempts of trying to launch the game and it takes 2 mins or more to connect to anything such as discord. Please help, I...
  6. why is my libraries all messed up after the latest updates?

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    why is my libraries all messed up after the latest updates?: my Asus notebook has been running ultra slow for a week and just before I got 2 big flashes b4 the latest updates my system message said ( when I got it on again Windows )Critical Error...so I got the crazy updates and my pc is nearly toast.when I download the files are...
  7. My sound is messed up all distorted

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    My sound is messed up all distorted: I have a hp pavilion elite m9405f pc running windows 1p after an update the sound satrted being wierd crackling and distortions i figure the soundbwould be fixed by now i checked the my dual boot of the original vista os and the sounds fine fix this problem please....
  8. Something is up with Youtube (Messed up Layout)

in Browsers and Email
    Something is up with Youtube (Messed up Layout): I was watching some videos on youtube, catching up on my watch later playlist, then when I got done, I planned on looking up some car maintenance vids. Then out of nowhere, youtube's layout went screwy. I use google chrome (stable, version 68.0.3440.106), and I use the...
  9. Upgrade messed up my audio

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Upgrade messed up my audio: MS Update decided I should install the latest version of Windows, 1703, on my HP Envy 17 laptop. I went ahead and downloaded the files and then started the install this morning, which completed in about 1 hour. However, when I try to listen to anything the sound level is...
  10. Display messed up after upgrade, duplicating itself

in Windows 10 Graphic Cards
    Display messed up after upgrade, duplicating itself: Hi, Since upgrading my system to Windows 10 my Razer Blade Pro 2015 has started having odd display issues. In the beginning only the booting screen would consistently duplicate and stack itself one above the other being separated by a while bar, with the issue resolving...