Windows 10: after an outage my computer with windows 10 won't boot up

Discus and support after an outage my computer with windows 10 won't boot up in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; I got home from work last night and my computer would not boot up after an outage of the area. When i turned it on it goes to a black screen shows... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by BerylPayton, Oct 17, 2018.

1. after an outage my computer with windows 10 won't boot up

I got home from work last night and my computer would not boot up after an outage of the area.

When i turned it on it goes to a black screen shows the, the controller and patents it is covered by build and copyright

client mac addr........ it gives me an error message PXE-E53: no boot filename received. PXE-MOF: exiting PXE ROM.

ERROR: No boot disk has been detected or the disk has failed. I hope someone can help me.

I don't have a windows 10 disk, because windows did a automatic update on this in 2016.

Thanks Jean

:)

BerylPayton, Oct 17, 2018
  2. mrsscotty Win User

power outage-Windows 10 will not finish booting

Help !!! Had a power outage this morning and now I cannot get windows 10 to complete boot up

It starts the booting process and then my screen goes blank. I cannot even get to the prompt screen? To run any. diagnostics. any suggestions ?ANY HELP WOULD BE SO APPRECIATED!!!!!!!!

thank you!!!!!

mrsscotty, Oct 18, 2018
  3. tops Win User
    Skype won´t wok in 17063

Skype Won´t work... games won´t work...

Making backup and re-format...

Maybe I Install a Windows 7 again, At least, all of my games run smoothly ...Sadness!!

*Banghead

4. nmrm Win User

after an outage my computer with windows 10 won't boot up

computer won't boot but has power

Kursah, that 6 steps are granted it always boots at the 6th step (sometimes at the 4th) and I have to remove the ethernet cable every time otherwise I'll have to do countless steps, that's a fact. I do not have Wake On Lan set.

Thema:

after an outage my computer with windows 10 won't boot up

1. after an outage my computer with windows 10 won't boot up - Similar Threads - outage computer won't

2. After a brief power outage overnight, I'm unable to boot up my Windows 10 Desktop Computer

in Windows 10 Gaming
    After a brief power outage overnight, I'm unable to boot up my Windows 10 Desktop Computer: 11/2/23 - Overnight, there was a brief power outage in our area. My "home" desktop will not boot up beyond the screen that has "PRESS ESC KEY FOR STARTUP MENU." On the top of the screen us the listing of Processor Type 1 Processor SpeedL1, L2, L3, Cacheetc. I've tried...
  3. After a brief power outage overnight, I'm unable to boot up my Windows 10 Desktop Computer

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    After a brief power outage overnight, I'm unable to boot up my Windows 10 Desktop Computer: 11/2/23 - Overnight, there was a brief power outage in our area. My "home" desktop will not boot up beyond the screen that has "PRESS ESC KEY FOR STARTUP MENU." On the top of the screen us the listing of Processor Type 1 Processor SpeedL1, L2, L3, Cacheetc. I've tried...
  4. After a brief power outage overnight, I'm unable to boot up my Windows 10 Desktop Computer

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
  5. Computer won't boot after momentary power outage

Computer won't boot after momentary power outage: I recently had a brief power outage while working on my Dell Optiplex GX520 desktop, which is fully up to date with Windows 10 and working fine for its age!. When I attempted to start the computer after the outage, I got a low battery voltage message and the computer would...
  6. Computer won't boot after momentary power outage

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Computer won't boot after momentary power outage: I recently had a brief power outage while working on my Dell Optiplex GX520 desktop, which is fully up to date with Windows 10 and working fine for its age!. When I attempted to start the computer after the outage and got a low battery voltage message and the computer would...
  7. Computer won't boot after momentary power outage

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Computer won't boot after momentary power outage: I recently had a brief power outage while working on my Dell Optiplex GX520 desktop, which is fully up to date with Windows 10 and working fine for its age!. When I attempted to start the computer after the outage and got a low battery voltage message and the computer would...
  8. Windows 10 Boot-Up problem after power outage.

Windows 10 Boot-Up problem after power outage.: Hello, good day. I am having problems with my desktop as it enters only a black screen before the log in interface. But the cursor is visible and movable. It's just that it's stuck with that black screen. I hope you can help me with this. Thank you very much in advance!...
  9. Computer Wont boot after power outage.

in Windows 10 Support
    Computer Wont boot after power outage.: This is an odd one. So far I have tried using the following: built in system repair options for startup repair. sfc/scannow (found integrity issues and repaired them) dism /Online /Cleanup-Image /CheckHealth (It said it found no errors) dism /Online /Cleanup-Image...
  10. Windows won't boot after a power outage

in Windows 10 Support
    Windows won't boot after a power outage: Hello guys Today there was a power outage in my house while my computer was turned on. I turned on again and a BSOD with the code MACHINE CHECK EXCEPTION appeared. I turned it off and turned it on and it won't boot in normal mode, it stays in a black screen. I can get into...