Windows 10: after an update my screen is green and orange pink

Discus and support after an update my screen is green and orange pink in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware to solve the problem; I have windows 10 and my icons and games, photos all are tinted. How do I correct?... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware' started by DianeCHRISTENSEN1, Feb 24, 2020.

1. after an update my screen is green and orange pink

I have windows 10 and my icons and games, photos all are tinted. How do I correct?

:)

DianeCHRISTENSEN1, Feb 24, 2020

2. Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you with you concern, we suggest that you refer to the post of Swetha Sree on the thread link below:

Let us know if you need further help.

Best regards.

Jeraldine Ase, Feb 24, 2020
  3. Green & Pink screen

I just updated my Windows 10 yesterday, after update everything was OK but today when i turned on my laptop , the screen was somehow green and pink but for 5 min it was also OK then again green and pink.

Can anyone help me please?

Darius the great, Feb 24, 2020
  4. after an update my screen is green and orange pink

Green & Pink screen

Hi Darius,

To assist you, kindly answer a few questions to further isolate the issue.

• What is the make and model of your laptop?
    • Are you able to see mouse pointer or access the Start menu?

You can also refer to the answer of Jessen P found on this
    link
    , to perform troubleshooting steps.

Keep us posted.

Marilou Ser, Feb 24, 2020
Thema:

after an update my screen is green and orange pink

1. after an update my screen is green and orange pink - Similar Threads - update screen green

2. pink and green flickering screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    pink and green flickering screen: Hello. Just uninstalled Display adaptor and restarted my Asus Windows 10 laptop in attempt to cure pink and green flickering screen. Problem remains and Event manager information says ''Device PCI {long address eg. /VEN_8086&DEV....}requires further installation''. Any help...
  3. pink and green flickering screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    pink and green flickering screen: Hello. Just uninstalled Display adaptor and restarted my Asus Windows 10 laptop in attempt to cure pink and green flickering screen. Problem remains and Event manager information says ''Device PCI {long address eg. /VEN_8086&DEV....}requires further installation''. Any help...
  4. pink and green flickering screen

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
  5. Green/Pink Lines on my laptop screen

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Green/Pink Lines on my laptop screen: Hi, hope you have a good day and you are fine. So, the problem is that my laptop screen shows weird lines horizonatally I even reinstalled the whole windows and cleared the whole drive but still it is not going away. Once, I was just listening to music and then suddenly the...
  6. Green/Pink Lines on my laptop screen

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Green/Pink Lines on my laptop screen: Hi, hope you have a good day and you are fine. So, the problem is that my laptop screen shows weird lines horizonatally I even reinstalled the whole windows and cleared the whole drive but still it is not going away. Once, I was just listening to music and then suddenly the...
  7. Green/Pink Lines on my laptop screen

8. Green/pink line on my screen

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Green/pink line on my screen: I got a green line / pink line on my screen pink when on black background, green on white background, yesterday the screen is still ok with no problem but this morning when i start up my laptop i noticed there's a green line on my screen, also it disappear after around 10 min...
  9. My computer screen opens green then pink

My computer screen opens green then pink: My computer screen is green when I sign in then everything is pink please help https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-computer-screen-opens-green-then-pink/6c7e09bc-8234-437d-9a26-5950a82f4d9d
  10. Orange and Pink Screen of Death after Hibernate

in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging
    Orange and Pink Screen of Death after Hibernate: Hello. My new (refurbished) laptop (HP Zbook15 generation 3) has had several orange (and less often pink) screen of death errors. This occurs when waking the computer up after hibernating it. It has happened since I got it (before adding any software of my own). For...