Windows 10: After an update which im not sure about it sounds are so low like yesterdays 50% is todays...

Discus and support After an update which im not sure about it sounds are so low like yesterdays 50% is todays... in Windows 10 Ask Insider to solve the problem; I don't know what happened its just way lower than the day before plz help submitted by /u/blood4death [link] [comments]... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Ask Insider' started by /u/blood4death, May 26, 2020.

1. After an update which im not sure about it sounds are so low like yesterdays 50% is todays...

I don't know what happened its just way lower than the day before plz help

submitted by /u/blood4death
    [link] [comments]

:)

/u/blood4death, May 26, 2020

2. no sound worked yesterday not today

No sound. Worked yesterday not today. hdmi connection works for monitor not sound. TV displays as device for monitor but not audio. AMD not Intel.

SteveBewildered, May 26, 2020
  3. Windows 10 sound is low

Hi Harpreet,

There are many factors that can cause this on your computer, such as problematic sound hardware, outdated or incompatible audio/sound card drivers, faulty sound configurations and more.
    We would like to ask for additional information. Please provide the following:

• Which build of Windows 10 are you using? To know about it, hit
      Start, type Winver and then press
      Enter. You could also press Windows Key + R, type
      Winver into the
      Run dialog and press Enter.
    • Are you referring to sound quality of the computer/speakers/headphones?
    • Have you checked from the manufacturer's website if there's a driver available to be installed? Since you've mentioned you just updated your device.

Moreover, we suggest that you check this article to troubleshoot sound problems in Windows 10. Make sure to follow
    the steps one-by-one.

Looking forward to the requested information and the results of the recommended troubleshooting steps.

PreciousLeb, May 26, 2020
  4. nPian Win User

After an update which im not sure about it sounds are so low like yesterdays 50% is todays...

I updated Windows yesterday (7/26/17) And now my Sound doesn't work.

I turn on my computer today after work and my speakers are not emitting sound when they were yesterday. Nothing has been moved as I am the only one that lives in this apartment, and I have changed nothing except update last night before bed. I have Sound
    Blaster Z sound card.

Would also like to add I have followed every step I can. Uninstalled and reinstalled drivers. Have made sure everything is plugged in, etc.

nPian, May 26, 2020
Thema:

After an update which im not sure about it sounds are so low like yesterdays 50% is todays...

1. After an update which im not sure about it sounds are so low like yesterdays 50% is todays... - Similar Threads - update sure sounds

2. Sound Too Low After Update

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    Sound Too Low After Update: I can barely hear now that Windows just did two updates AND apparently the Realtek driver was updated.I have an HP Inspiron 3670 desktop. This has happened before. I have checked ALL the settings--every darn thing I know of, including Maxx Audio Pro, which comes with the...
  3. im so confused about this.

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    im so confused about this.: [ATTACH] im pretty confused, and cant think straight atm, so bare with me. this is really messy, sorry. so yesterday windows AV came up with Trojan:Win32/Powessere.N as a virus, but when i click remove it wont work. but when i re-scanned (in windows AV) it couldn't find...
  4. No Sound After Yesterday's Update

No Sound After Yesterday's Update: Updated yesterday and now no sound. I tired 2 or 3 times to delete the devices and each time, except the last time, they were reinstalled without an issue. It's a Dell PC (desktop) and I believe it was a Realtek audio card. The only audo device that is now displayed is "2770...
  5. My pc was running yesterday but when i got on today it hit me with this and im not sure...

My pc was running yesterday but when i got on today it hit me with this and im not sure...: [ATTACH] submitted by /u/anthonyy55 [link] [comments] https://www.reddit.com/r/Windows10/comments/gkn3ol/my_pc_was_running_yesterday_but_when_i_got_on/
  6. Low FPS after Update yesterday!

Low FPS after Update yesterday!: So yesterday i applied new thermal paste to my laptop and i had to update when turning it off, my temperatures went down by 10C even when gaming, do these frame drops im having is not about the thermal paste being applied in a bad manner. When raiding last night in World of...
  7. no sound worked yesterday not today

in Windows 10 Drivers and Hardware
    no sound worked yesterday not today: No sound. Worked yesterday not today. hdmi connection works for monitor not sound. TV displays as device for monitor but not audio. AMD not Intel. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/no-sound-worked-yesterday-not-today/07b057fb-8123-4f33-b4dd-8689e0e0c790
  8. Update appeared today not sure what it is.

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    Update appeared today not sure what it is.: Today after powering up I found this update sitting waiting to be installed. I really don't understand what it is. I have been installing all the updates prior to this, but this one is dated 4/26/2018 I am not running surface laptop. Before I install it is it ok ? [img]...
  9. This update appeared today not sure what it is.

in Windows 10 Support
    This update appeared today not sure what it is.: Today after powering up I found this update sitting waiting to be installed. I really don't understand what it is. I have been installing all the updates prior to this, but this one is dated 4/26/2018 I am not running surface laptop. Before I install it is it ok ? [img]...
  10. Creators Update - was preparing yesterday but not installing today

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
    Creators Update - was preparing yesterday but not installing today: So yesterday I get notification from my Windows 10 64 bit Home, that the Creators update was getting ready for me . It gave me some selections to choose, which I did. Then it asks if I wanted to schedule a time, which I did - 8:00 am this morning. This morning came and...