Windows 10: after an update yesterday my pc will not start

Discus and support after an update yesterday my pc will not start in Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging to solve the problem; There was a major update last night and now it just goes to blue screen. Auto repair fails. Every time with these updates it's days to get back to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 BSOD Crashes and Debugging' started by kayanow2, Mar 16, 2019.

1. kayanow2 Win User

after an update yesterday my pc will not start

There was a major update last night and now it just goes to blue screen. Auto repair fails. Every time with these updates it's days to get back to normal again.

Give us back control like you promised or give me back my 8.1

:)

kayanow2, Mar 16, 2019
  2. malware Win User

Intel Updates Core 2 Quad Q9550 to E-0 Stepping

We continue our Monday news list with another Intel story that brings to our attention information concerning the company and more specificly its 2.83GHz Core 2 Quad Q9550 chips that will move from the current C-1 to the newer E-0 stepping. The updated chips will start selling on August 22nd, featuring the following changes:
    • New SSpec and MM numbers for the converting products
    • CPUID will change from 0x10677 to 0x1067A
    • Package change to Halide free package
    Apart from that, the new stepping CPUs will not include any other changes. Of course, like most new stepping parts a BIOS update will be needed.

Product Change Notification 108663 - 00

Source: TechConnect Magazine

malware, Mar 16, 2019
  3. Vista Automatic Updating Error

Automatic Updates isn't currently running.

DistantDeath, Mar 16, 2019
  4. after an update yesterday my pc will not start

PC Build Steps

Ok just because I like steps i am going to create some steps. Please give me the stamp of approval/disapproval
    • Install system in case
      • Remember to connect SSD and optical to same SATA ports on motherboard
    • Turn on PC
    • setup HDD
    • run blend test in prime95 for 30-60 min
      • run realtemp at the same time
    • While in Prime95 test
      • if CPU goes above 70c in RealTemp, I have a leaky CPU
      • if my system locks up or blue screens, there is an instability in the system somewhere
      • if my system does not lock up or blue screen, my CPU is not damaged and I am in the clear!
    What do you guys think??

anandsap123, Mar 16, 2019
Thema:

after an update yesterday my pc will not start

1. after an update yesterday my pc will not start - Similar Threads - update yesterday start

2. Windows update yesterday has broken my Pc

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows update yesterday has broken my Pc: Windows update 17/11 has totally stuffed my PC . It took me over 12Hours yesterday to unbrick it having tried multiple times in recovery mode to start repair, chkdsk repair etc, I was finally able to perform a system restore in RECOVERY to get it going after BSOD.Today it...
  3. Windows update yesterday has broken my Pc

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Windows update yesterday has broken my Pc: Windows update 17/11 has totally stuffed my PC . It took me over 12Hours yesterday to unbrick it having tried multiple times in recovery mode to start repair, chkdsk repair etc, I was finally able to perform a system restore in RECOVERY to get it going after BSOD.Today it...
  4. Windows update yesterday has broken my Pc

in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade
  5. CAN'T LOG IN ON MY LAPTOP AFTER UPDATE YESTERDAY

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    CAN'T LOG IN ON MY LAPTOP AFTER UPDATE YESTERDAY: I'm using the latest dash f15 laptop, I received an update yesterday and that is also the day I put password on my account. Today, it won't let me sign in even tho I believe I have my passwords correct. I tried logging in to microsoft live using the same password and it...
  6. My Tablet will not turn on after did an update yesterday

My Tablet will not turn on after did an update yesterday: After the windows on my tablet yesterday. I am not able to turn the tablet and it is not taking a charge. https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/my-tablet-will-not-turn-on-after-did-an-update/d7d9d7f7-e37a-40e1-bd27-ab169f9dfaec
  7. No Sound After Yesterday's Update

in Windows 10 Ask Insider
    No Sound After Yesterday's Update: Updated yesterday and now no sound. I tired 2 or 3 times to delete the devices and each time, except the last time, they were reinstalled without an issue. It's a Dell PC (desktop) and I believe it was a Realtek audio card. The only audo device that is now displayed is "2770...
  8. PC loops in Bios continually after update yesterday

PC loops in Bios continually after update yesterday: Ran latest update, upon finishing , system auto booted, then , blue screen "repairing" that finished then starts just continual boot in BIOS, gets to VDI data........ then starts again. Ran repair CD tried auto repair, tried restore point , system says there are no restore...
  9. My pc won’t start after a update

My pc won’t start after a update: I was using my computer just normal and i notice a little yellow dot in the southdown option i click in update and restart and it go to 100% it restart got to the mis screen then to the windows screen and the little dot circle don’t show and it stuck there what should i do...
  10. After yesterdays update, no start key response

in Windows 10 Updates and Activation
    After yesterdays update, no start key response: After yesterdays update and a restart, everything appeared normal. This morning's start up renders the start "ORB" and the windows key non responsive. I do not get the apps menu at all either clicking on the win key or manually hitting the win key on the keyboard. Right click...