Windows 10: after applying a windows update, pc says something didn't go as planned

Discus and support after applying a windows update, pc says something didn't go as planned in Windows 10 Gaming to solve the problem; after applying a windows update, pc says something didn't go as planned... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Gaming' started by Jose Lima2, Mar 21, 2023.

1. after applying a windows update, pc says something didn't go as planned

after applying a windows update, pc says something didn't go as planned

:)

Jose Lima2, Mar 21, 2023

2. Notification didn´t appear

Windows 10 has ben released for 1 day and a half,and I didn´t get the notification for installing.I reserved it.Can anyone help me?

PS I am running Windows 7 and it´s up to date.

Megabladme, Mar 21, 2023
  3. Arun B J Win User
    Windows 10 Battery Plans

Hi,

Thank you for posting your query in Microsoft Community.

I understand your concern and will assist you to resolve this issue.

I suggest you to follow the steps below and check if it helps.

• Press Windows key,

• Type Choose a power plan.

• There you will be able to customize the power plan.

Hope this helps. If the issue remains unresolved, please get back to us and we would be happy to help

Arun B J, Mar 21, 2023
  4. after applying a windows update, pc says something didn't go as planned

Windows 10 infinite restart black screen

The tutorials provided are just a list of troubleshooting steps. Use only the steps which apply to you.

Since none of the troubleshooting steps here worked, I'd suggest you do a Clean install.

John

AmericanPharaoh, Mar 21, 2023
Thema:

after applying a windows update, pc says something didn't go as planned

1. after applying a windows update, pc says something didn't go as planned - Similar Threads - applying update says

2. Update error on finial install "Something didn't go as planned"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Update error on finial install "Something didn't go as planned": Hello Everyone hope you are doing good,I am on windows 11 insider program and i in the beta program of it everytime i am try to install an update called "Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22635.2841 KB5032286" when i am doing the final step when the laptop...
  3. Update error on finial install "Something didn't go as planned"

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Update error on finial install "Something didn't go as planned": Hello Everyone hope you are doing good,I am on windows 11 insider program and i in the beta program of it everytime i am try to install an update called "Cumulative Update for Windows 11 Insider Preview 10.0.22635.2841 KB5032286" when i am doing the final step when the laptop...
  4. Always getting "Something didn't go as planned" after 2023.04 Cumulative update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Always getting "Something didn't go as planned" after 2023.04 Cumulative update: Hi I have been trying to install the 2023.04 Cumulative update for windows 11.Whenever I install it my laptop says. "Something didn't go as planned" and reverts to before the update. Will provide more Info if needed. Any help appreciated!...
  5. Always getting "Something didn't go as planned" after 2023.04 Cumulative update

Always getting "Something didn't go as planned" after 2023.04 Cumulative update: Hi I have been trying to install the 2023.04 Cumulative update for windows 11.Whenever I install it my laptop says. "Something didn't go as planned" and reverts to before the update. Will provide more Info if needed. Any help appreciated!...
  6. after applying a windows update, pc says something didn't go as planned

after applying a windows update, pc says something didn't go as planned: after applying a windows update, pc says something didn't go as planned https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-applying-a-windows-update-pc-says-something/82325523-3d0c-4fb4-b509-d3565e2bbf7b
  7. Windows 11 can't update - "Something didn't go as planned"

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Windows 11 can't update - "Something didn't go as planned": Hi everyone! I have some trouble that every time I want to update my Windows, the screen always says "Something didn't go as planned. No need to worry-undoing changes. Please keep your computer on". The upcoming update stated 2023-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for...
  8. Windows 11 can't update - "Something didn't go as planned"

Windows 11 can't update - "Something didn't go as planned": Hi everyone! I have some trouble that every time I want to update my Windows, the screen always says "Something didn't go as planned. No need to worry-undoing changes. Please keep your computer on". The upcoming update stated 2023-01 Cumulative Update for Windows 11 for...
  9. Whenever i update windows 11 to KB5008353 it always says "something didn't go as planned...

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Whenever i update windows 11 to KB5008353 it always says "something didn't go as planned...: Whenever i update windows 11 to KB5008353 it always says "something didn't go as planned -- undoing changes" i did windows trouble shooter i ran the update thousands of times please help....
  10. Whenever i update windows 11 to KB5008353 it always says "something didn't go as planned...

Whenever i update windows 11 to KB5008353 it always says "something didn't go as planned...: Whenever i update windows 11 to KB5008353 it always says "something didn't go as planned -- undoing changes" i did windows trouble shooter i ran the update thousands of times please help....