Windows 10: After April update WiFi icon not showing

Discus and support After April update WiFi icon not showing in Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade to solve the problem; Hai I have updated April update ( version 1803,os build 17134.137) I don't face any problem intially but recently after some updates I am not able to... Discussion in 'Windows 10 Installation and Upgrade' started by jomydominicjomy, Jul 10, 2018.

1. After April update WiFi icon not showing

Hai I have updated April update ( version 1803,os build 17134.137) I don't face any problem intially but recently after some updates I am not able to use Wi-Fi it's disappeared even it's not showing in device manager,I tried several solution including. Reinstall OS and network reset some times it will show WiFi icon.

I am using HP PAVILION (i5 ,8gb ram,64bit, windows 10 home single language),thanks in advance After April update WiFi icon not showing d25d2eba-d3b0-4e03-b00c-166cc54e9bf6?upload=true.jpg After April update WiFi icon not showing aeeb4ac8-2028-4981-8082-097724b3fa04?upload=true.jpg

:)

jomydominicjomy, Jul 10, 2018
  2. mizkhan Win User

WiFi icon on the toolbar not showing the list of available networks

when I right click on my WiFi icon on the tool bar it used to show me a list of available networks to connect but now its showing me blank list.

Please Help

mizkhan, Jul 10, 2018
  3. pewe Win User
    Wifi Networks not showing

On my Laptop if I wanted to change the wifi connection I would always see a list of the available networks when I selected the Wifi icon on the task bar.
    Since the last major update to Windows 10 I find that when I select the wifi icon I only see the current connection

After April update WiFi icon not showing [​IMG]

To see other networks within range I have to open the 'Network settings' and choose 'Show available networks' - then they show up.

After April update WiFi icon not showing [​IMG]

Does anyone have any explanation for this - or possibly a 'fix' to show them all from the taskbar again.

4. After April update WiFi icon not showing

wifi icon not showing in notification center

Hello Venkatesh,

We realize the inconvenience you are experiencing with Wi-Fi icon not showing up in taskbar. We will certainly help you.

Have you installed all pending Windows updates?

Are you logged in using administrator Account?

We suggest you to check if all the pending Windows updates is installed. If not then install all the pending Windows updates and check.

Further try running Windows Network Troubleshooter and check:

Step 1: You may try Microsoft Automated Troubleshooting Services as a first step to diagnose and repair common Network issues.

To run the trouble shooter follow the steps given below

• Press Windows key+ X key, Select
      Control Panel.

• Click on Troubleshooting, Click
      View All.

• Click Network Adaptor and follow the instructions

Step 2: Also check if the same issue occurs in different user account. If you do not have another user account then kindly create a new user account and check.

Create a user account

Let us know the status of the issue. We will be happy to assist you further.

Thank you.

Sangeeta Sarkar, Jul 10, 2018
Thema:

After April update WiFi icon not showing

1. After April update WiFi icon not showing - Similar Threads - April update WiFi

2. Icons not showing after update

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Icons not showing after update: After I updated my windows 10 x64 bit it dont showing battery icon, i tried to turn off it and turn on again and tried to restart explorer.exe but battery icon is not showing: How to fix this?...
  3. Icons not showing after update

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Icons not showing after update: After I updated my windows 10 x64 bit it dont showing battery icon, i tried to turn off it and turn on again and tried to restart explorer.exe but battery icon is not showing: How to fix this?...
  4. Icons not showing after update

in Windows 10 Customization
  5. Wifi icon is not showing

in Windows 10 Gaming
    Wifi icon is not showing: Wifi icon is not showing i can't connect to any network this happen many times I can't open see bluetooth airplane mode and etc can someone help me fix this thank you...
  6. Wifi icon is not showing

in Windows 10 Software and Apps
    Wifi icon is not showing: Wifi icon is not showing i can't connect to any network this happen many times I can't open see bluetooth airplane mode and etc can someone help me fix this thank you...
  7. WiFi icon not showing

in Windows 10 Network and Sharing
    WiFi icon not showing: I was browsing with my dell system model latitude E540,with operating System win10pro, suddenly it hang for a long time then i have to turn it off from the button myself. When i on it again it was updating my system after that i saw that the explore too have being updated to...
  8. no wifi icon is showing

no wifi icon is showing: hello, i have a dell laptop with windows 10 latest version, i was using my laptop day before yesterday using my home wireless wifi network smoothly. but today when i tried to connect my pc to my home wifi, there was no icon of wifi in task bar and in notification window. in...
  9. After April 1809 Update WIfi Disconnects

After April 1809 Update WIfi Disconnects: I have observed upon installation of VPN such as ProtonVPN the disconnection with Wifi occurs again. Why does the update block VPN's https://answers.microsoft.com/en-us/windows/forum/all/after-april-1809-update-wifi-disconnects/b8af91f8-0fdf-494a-8163-eb75874bb5ca
  10. wifi icon not showing

wifi icon not showing: Hi friends can any one resolve the problem windows 10 wifi icon not showing i have gone to cmd prompt run also below error throwing When I run the troubleshooting I keep getting the message that says: "One or more network protocols are missing in this computer". When...